Suzy

The Wonderful Encyclopedia of the Supernatural

Bae Suzy

Cat Demon

166 cm tall

Long, dark brown hair to the middle of her back and bangs

Light brown, almost golden eyes

Suzy has been working at the mall for only a little while, but she has been part of the rebellion for quite some time. She lived on earth for a while with a couple who made a deal with a demon for a daughter. They didn't know at the time that Suzy was in fact a demon until she changed one time when they had tried to surprise her on her birthday. While no harm had ever become of them and no one had discovered that Suzy was different, her parents still decided that it would be best to move and keep a low profile. Growing up with humans made Suzy very sympathetic to their cause, and when she returned to the Demon Realm, Suzy began to see the mistreatment as something vile and disgusting. It isn't known exactly what Suzy did before she opened her store, but she brags about the havoc she'd caused on multiple occasions. She has a great eye for fashion but favors modern style. Suzy deals with almost every slave girl at least once for an initial fitting and style choice because she's good at keeping everyone calm and feeling safe, and her store can cater to almost any style for any time of year. Dongwoon has a thing for her but doesn't think she knows.