Laeri

The Wonderful Encyclopedia of the Supernatural

Laeri

Human

160 cm tall and very skinny

Light blond hair in loose curls to the shoulders (formerly in waves all the way down her back)

Light blue eyes that are lighter near the pupil and gold flecked

Laeri has suffered incredibly traumatic events which has led her to have a severe amount of repressed memory. She has nightmares almost every night or occasionally night terrors that leave her shaken for the next several days. Certain sights, smells, or sounds will also trigger her memories to surface which will cause her to relive the specific traumatic event. Anna knows how best to deal with these relapses, but she is also trying to help train Laeri's masters to be able to handle her. Laeri hasn't met a lot of people at her new house yet, but she is growing closer to Addy, Emi, Lingfei, and Michelle. She has been in captivity since she was about 15 for 10 years. Biologically, she assumes herself to be around 18.

Laeri has been opening up slowly but surely. She trusts Hyunseung the most, but she is also becoming rather fond of Gikwang because they share a problem. Junhyung scares her because he forces her to open up more than she wants to, and he can easily find out her darkest secrets. She's been avoiding him since he invaded her mind.

Nicknames: Lae, Ri, Riri (Only Anna really calls her by her nicknames)
Gikwang will call her pet names on occasion, mainly: sweetheart, princess
Hyunseung calls her honey when she's very upset, and he's trying to calm her down

Major Fears/Triggers: Multiple masters, sharp objects, showing weakness, doing something wrong, speaking out of turn, getting hurt, whips, scalpels, being called Lae Lae