Hyunseung

The Wonderful Encyclopedia of the Supernatural

Jang Hyunseung

Demon Type Unknown

176 cm tall

Sandy brown hair, slightly long and slightly wavy

Mahogany colored eyes with an imperceptible red ring around the irises

Jang Hyunseung is the true head of household for the Beast estate. While Doojoon may act as the leader, Hyunseung is the one who calls the shots and holds all the power. He is also arguably the most mature one of the Beast boys. Many seem to think that Hyunseung has a very approachable personality that makes it easy for him to gain trust from even the most tormented souls. His kindness and tendency to mother everyone also add to his trustworthy appearance. Hyunseung seems to always be up the earliest and doesn't go to bed until everything is settled and taken care of for the day. He also manages all the finances and crucial inner workings of the house. With some limited healer skills, he occasionally acts as the house medic. Laeri trusts him completely, but according to him, his demon type could complicate matters. Anna approves highly of how well Hyunseung has been taking care of her friend.

THIS JUST IN: Laeri has been opening up to him slowly, but he's worried about how seriously she takes everything. He is also worried about how many secrets she is probably hiding from him. He has managed to treat her wrists and legs, but he knows her back is probably more damaged than both combined. He doesn't intend to push Laeri to make up with Junhyung, but he just might have to go have a talk with the surly demon.

The door outside the hallway to his room that stands alone is the entrance to the infirmary.

Nickname: Umma, Seungie

Door: The Victorian Gothic door