The New Part timers

Meeting the ARISTOCRATS

Suzy POV

              When we reach their apartment, they left my things at Myungsoo and Kai’s room and proceed to the living room. I almost forget that we need to go our part time job.

Suzy: Sunggie, don’t we have to go to work right?

Sunggyu: oh yeah, I’m gonna go get ready

Wonho: hyung, can we come too

Sunggyu: Why?

Wonho: we just want to watch since we don’t have anything planned.

Sunggyu: ok, just get ready

All boys: ok

              After we got ready, we want our way. From a far we saw a commotion at the bar. There was a fight, we ran towards them. We saw the manager and some worker getting beaten up.

Daehyun: huyng, let’s help them

Sunggyu: Alright

              Then they got nearer and one by one they beat up the people who beat up the manager. Wow, all of them are good fighters in minutes; the bad guys were on the floor. Then the boys help the manager and the workers as they go inside the bar. I quickly followed them.

Manager: Thank you for helping us

Suzy: why did they beat you up?

Manager: I already paid the rent but they’re insisting that they’ve increase so I need to pay more but the money we earned this month is just enough to pay for all our expenses, I don’t have any extra money.

Workers: Manager, sorry but we can’t bear to be beat up every time they come so we’ve decided to look for another job.

Manager: but… please don’t leave

              It’s too late the workers left. I pity the manager anytime soon he might close the bar. Oh no, if he close the bar I will be unemployed. That can’t happen.

Suzy: Manager, is it… possible… that… this bar will close.

Manager: I think so

Sunggyu: No, that can’t happen this is my first job I can’t lose it in one day.

Manager: Sorry, but all of my workers left ad I can’t find workers that fast.

Sunggyu: I have an idea “then look at the other boys”

Wonho: what?

Jonghun: why are you looking at us?

Dongwoon: what are you planning?

Sunggyu: please work here, it’s the only way.

All says: no way

Suzy: please, I also need this job “then gives the puppy eyes”

              They all looked at me confused but nobody can’t resist my puppy eyes.

Wonho: I’m in

Myungsoo: alright…

Dongwoon: let’s do it

Jonghun: how can we resist you?

L.joe: I’m also in

Daehuyun: ok

Kai: Whatever…

Suzy/Sunggyu: Thank you!

              Yes, they agreed. The manager gave them their uniforms and their as assigned job. L.joe and Daehyun are in charge of the security. Wonho, Jonghun, Dongwoon, Myungsoo and Kai will be the waiters. Good thing the people in charge of the food didn’t get involved with the fight so they stayed. They wore their uniforms and prepared themselves. Sunggie and I also prepared to perform. The customers stared to come in. Many girls squealed when they saw the charming boys.

Myungsoo: can I get your order?

Girl 1: are you included in the menu?

Myungsoo: I’m not so what’s your order “said it coldly and scary”

Girl 1: Hmm… sorry… I’d like one ice tea and chocolate cake

Myungsoo: ok

              Then he walks away. Now, I see Myungsoo’s really cold towards other girls but why with me he’s like sweet and caring. Well, he’s really a bipolar.

Kai: orders?

Lady: “looks at Kai’s name tag” then I would like to have Kai, how much it is.

Kai: Oh, that would be priceless, I presume you can’t afford that.

Kai said sarcastically and rudely. Then the lady was offended but remained composed.

Lady: then I would just have tea and cinnamon roll.

Kai: ok, please wait for your order. Excuse me.

              Kai is really rude but he still manage to get the costumers to order, he’s really full of charms.

              Wonho and Jonghun were really smooth talkers, they fooled many girls to buy more, well, it was good thing to help us earn more money to pay for the rent. Dongwoon was not as good as Wonho and Jonghun but he’s also good unlike Myungsoo and Kai who totally acted cold and rude towards the girls so they were told by the manager to just entertain orders from male customers. L.joe and Daehyun were really cool and tough they were brave enough to take out the ones who cause trouble. As Sunggie and I sang in perfect harmony, our closeness help us to sing with each other comfortably. At last, our shift ended.

Manager: thank you guys, you were all great help. We earn 3x our usual income. I’ll give bonuses for your hardwork.

              Then he handed us an envelope.

All: Thank you, Manger

Manager: ok, you can all go home now.

              We walked outside.

Wonho: wah, I was really tired but it was fun

Jonghun: yeah and the manager even gave us a bonus

Sunggyu: thank you guys for saving my first job

Dongwoon: we didn’t do it for you, hyung, we did it for Suzy

Sunggyu: really, don’t you love me anymore “fake crying”

Dongwoon: just joking, hyung, we did it for the both of you.

Myungsoo: enough with the drama already, let’s eat out I’m hungry.

Wonho: yay, let’s eat chicken

 Sunggyu: Chicken? That’s Kai’s staple food

Suzy: Really?

Then I faced Kai

Kai: Whatever…

Kai is so cute he looks embarrassed. I can’t help it but to pinch his cheeks.

Kai: wh…at… a…re… you DOING?!

Suzy: What? you’re just being plain cute… what’s wrong?

Kai: Whatever…

Sunggyu: at are you two doing there, come one let’s eat chicken!

Then I hook my arms to Kai’s. Then he blushed. Where is the cold and sarcastic Kai? But what the hell? Kai is being cute, that is a rare event. I dragged Kai to where the other boys are.

While were eating

Wonho: why don’t we go to the amusement park tomorrow since we don’t have classes tomorrow?

Dongwoon: yeah, let’s go

Jonghun: I want to have fun

Myungsoo: Suzy, do you want to go?

Suzy: Hmm… of course I’d love to.

Sunggyu: Kai, are you going to come with us?

Kai: Whatever…

Sunggyu: then let’s go, tomorrow

Kai POV

              I’m really tired after the tiring job. Why do have to go through that? Oh right, it was because of Suzy. Why does she have to do the puppy eyes?

              Then as we go home, we decided to eat out.

Myungsoo: enough with the drama already, let’s eat out I’m hungry.

Wonho: yay, let’s eat chicken

 Sunggyu: Chicken? That’s Kai’s staple food

Suzy: Really?

Hyung!!! What is your problem? Why do you have to mention that to Suzy? Now she thinks I’m weird because my staple food is chicken, well, I can’t be blamed because Chicken really is the BEST! But I’m kinda embarrass

Kai: Whatever…

Then suddenly Suzy pinch my cheeks.

Kai: wh…at… a…re… you DOING?!

Aish, why am I stuttering?

Suzy: What? you’re just being plain cute… what’s wrong?

What? I’m being cute?

Kai: Whatever…

Sunggyu: at are you two doing there, come one let’s eat chicken!

I got shocked when Suzy hooked her arms around mine. I can’t help but to blushed. Then she dragged me to where the boys are.

Suzy POV

After eating, we got home.

Sunggyu: rest early because we will leave early so we could have plenty of time to have fun.

All: ok

              I went to our room, I saw Myungsoo sitting on his bed and Kai reading a book so I took the opportunity to asked them why they act this way towards me .

Suzy: Hmm… MyungMyung JongJong can I ask you something

Myungsoo: ah, ok, what is it?

Kai: What?

Suzy: Hmm… why do you act like this towards me?

Myungsoo: like what?

Kai: what do you mean?

Suzy: Like this, Myungsoo acts warm and caring but you act cold towards other girls like you did earlier in the bar and Kai why do you seem to act different to what the others said?

Myungsoo: Hmm…

Kai: Wh..at..do … you …mean?

Myungsoo POV

              Why is she asking me this> maybe she starting to notice that I like her? I can’t let her know, it’s too early.

Myungsoo: Hmm… maybe because your my first girlfriend

Suzy: girlfriend?

Oh, I slipped. I need to make an excuse.

Myungsoo: no, I mean, friend that is a girl.

Suzy: oh, don’t scare me like that next time

Myungsoo: Hmm… ok… I won’t do it next time… I’m so careless

              Hooo, that was close I thought I was gonna get caught but why did she reacted that way don’t she want me to be her boyfriend. What am I thinking? Why would she want me as her boyfriend?

Kai POV

Suzy: So Kai, your answer?

What kind of question is that? I don’t even know how do I act towards her. What do I say?

Kai: Wh..at a..re … you … saying?

Suzy: that!

Kai: wh..at .. that?

I don’t understand what she’s saying

Suzy: that, your stuttering? Are you nervous? Am I scary to you

Oh no, she’s teasing me for stuttering. What do you expect? I’m nervous I never liked a girl before.

Kai: Whatever…

Suzy: ok then, let’s just sleep

Suzy: MyungMyung JongJong, let’s go to sleep, we need to need get up early tomorrow. Goodnight.

Myungsoo: Goodnight too, SuzSuz

Kai: Oh, Go..od.. nig…ht..

Why do I keep stuttering if I’m talking to her? Aish, I don’t know. I gonna sleep…

              Then after that she went to sleep quickly, she must be very tired. I got up and went to her and look at her closer she’s prettier up close. After that I went to sleep.