Back to Korea

Meeting the ARISTOCRATS

Someone's POV

In airport

I really hate crowded places but I'm doing this for her.

I hurriedlly exit this place and hail a cab

Driver: where to?

Someone: to Zeus Building in Gangnam Street.

It's already been years since i came back here in Korea. This place really brings back memorie, it's making me nostalgic

I know the reason she doesn't want to agree with our parents' plan.

after 30 mins.

Driver: We're here, sir.

Finally!

Someone: How much?

Driver: 10,000 won.

Taking my wallet out and getting a 10,000 won bill.

Someone: Here you go.

As I handed him the money, I stepped outside the cab and saw the driver take out my things out of the trunk.

Someone: Thank you.

Driver: You're very welcome.

And he drive away. I went inside and found the front the desk. I saw the receptionist and held out my keys to my room.

Someone: Can you assist me to my room?

Receptionist: Ah, sure, sir. May I ask what's your room number?

Someone: Room 709

Then he called a man named Jeffrey. He looks young to be working here.

Receptionist: Can you assist sir to room 709?

Jeffrey: Sure thing.

He faces me .

Jeffrey: Let's go, sir.

He carried my luggage and went inside the elevator. I followed him inside when I saw him waiting for me.

Someone: Thanks.

Jeffrey: No problem, sir.

Then an awkward silence filled the air.

Jeffrey: Are you korean?

Someone: Yeah, but I don't live here.

Jeffrey: Oh, so where are you from?

Someone: I'm from L.A.

*ding*

We reached the 7th floor. We stepped outside and I saw him waiting outside my door. I used my key to open the door and I kept it open for him to go inside. He placed my luggage on the floor carefully.

Someone: Thanks.

Jeffrey: With pleasure.

As I looked around my room, I saw a balcony showing Seoul's best view. I really miss this place. I rememered that summer vacation I had with her here in Korea.

Tomorrow, I'll be attending the same school as Ailee's. I bet Ailee knows where she is. I hope I'll see her soon. I really miss her.

*Next day

Mr. Sung: Class, today we have a new student. He's a charming young boy. I'll let him introduce himself. Can you please stand up to be recognized and say something about yourself here in front .

Someone: Hi, I'm Mark Tuan.

Author's note

Credits to my lovely cousin keylock_6891520(http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/775858) who wrote this chapter.

Sorry for the late update. We had a blackout in our place because of a strong typhoon

here are pictures of cutie Mark