Moving In

Meeting the ARISTOCRATS

Suzy POV

              I woke up early then I saw Myungsoo still handsome whether he’s asleep or awake. While Kai looks adorable when he’s asleep, on contrary when he’s conscious he always wear his cold face. I stood up and went down to the kitchen. It seems that they’re still asleep, I thought it would be the least I can do to cook breakfast for them since they let my stay here for the night. I opened the fridge and took couple of eggs. I’m planning to cook pancakes. I hope they like it, though the pancake I would make is American style because I can’t cook Korean food. I started adding the ingredients together, mix it and then panfry it. As I was cooking, I heard noises I think they’re awake. Then one by one they entered the kitchen and they were surprise.

Sunggyu: why are you cooking?

Dongwoon: we can make our own breakfast

Suzy: well… it’s the least I can do to replay you for your kindness.

Wonho: no problem

Jonghun: what are you cooking?

Suzy: well … these are pancakes. I hope you like it.

Daehyun: ah, by the way, where’s Myungsoo and Kasi

Suzy: I think they’re still asleep

              Then they all looked at each other.

Wonho: whose gonna wake them up? I’ll never wake them up. You know what happen to me the last time I woke them up.

Dongwoon: yeah, Myungsoo turns into a monster when someone wakes him up and Kai’s terrifying with his cold morning face.

Sunggyu: Myungsoo even beat me up yesterday because I woke him up because we’re late for school and Kai terrified me for a whole day with his expression. Kai doesn’t really like waking up early. He’d rather be late than to wake up early

Daehyun: Myungsoo’s really a bipolar

Ljoe: Kai is just plain cold

Suzy: then I’ll wake them up

Dongwoon: really, aren’t you scared of them

Suzy: no… I think Myungsoo will not punch me but I don’t know about Kai… but I don’t want them to be late for school.

L.joe: ok then, good luck

              They all look worried but I gathered all my courage and went up. I entered their room. Yeah, they’re still asleep. I got closer to Myungsoo; he’s more handsome up close. I shook him but he didn’t even bulge. After a few tries, I gave up maybe I was scared he might beat me up. When I turned, someone held my hand, it was Myungsoo. I was about to get ready to be hit but instead he smiled.

Myungsoo: Thank you for waking me up, sorry that it took time to wake me up

Suzy: it’s ok, go down, I’ll wake up Kai.

              He nodded and walked out to the dining room. Then I proceeded to wake Kai up, he really looks adorable when he’s alsleep but I was kinda hesitating because he might put up his terrifying expression.

Suzy: JongJong, wake up, let’s eat breakfast

I shook him a few time then suddenly his eyes lit up. I was shocked. I prepared myself to face his so-called terrifying expression but to my surprise, he just wore his normal cold expression, nothing more nothing less. I got confused, one moment I scared myself with nothing. Kai stood up.

Kai: Let’s eat breakfast

I was really confused. Did the other boys just make fun of me? Then, Kai and I went down to the dinning room. Everyone was staring at us.

Wonho: he didn’t beat you up

Dongwoon: there weren’t even a single noise

Sunggyu: he didn’t even complain?

Suzy: no, I just shook him a few times and he woke up

              They were more shocked than before

Wonho: you shook him and he didn’t even punch you!

Myungsoo: YAH, why would I hit her?

Wonho: because the last time I woke you up you beat me up. I didn’t even touch you then, I just called you.

              Now Myungsoo got angry and beat up Wonho, we just laugh at how childish they are.

Daehyun: He’s really a bipolar

Sunggyu: He’ really unpredictable

Jonghun: By the way, Kai why are you normal?

Kai: Yah, hyung I’m always normal, how could ask such thing?

Jonghun: well, you don’t wear your terrifying expression and it is just 6:30 am

Kai: what do you mean?

Jonghun: well you usually wake up 7 am and if you wake earlier than that you would wear your terrifying expression the whole, right hyung.

Sunggyu: yeah, you’re right. That happened not long ago…

Kai: that did not happen

Kai said coldly terrifying his hyungs.

Myungsoo and Kai stared at them then they got scared. After that, we started to eat.

Wonho: the pancakes were great!

Jonghun: they were the best!

Sunggyu: simply delicious

Suzy: thank you!

Myungsoo: are you going to school?

Suzy: why? Can’t I?

Myungsoo: You’re going to school with the same clothes as yesterday.

Suzy: yeah, you’re right; maybe I’ll just skip for today and go home

Dongwoon: What if those men in black are still there?

Sunggyu: We’ll just accompany you there

Suzy: You don’t have to plus you still need to go to school

Wonho: can’t we also skip school for today

Jonghun: and we need to make sure your safe

Suzy: alright alright

              We got ready and walked to my apartment. L.joe and Daehyun volunteered to look if they’re still there. Yeah, they are the cool and tough tandem. After a few minutes they came back.

L.joe:  they’re still there

Daehyun: and they added more men

Suzy: What? Then how will I get home?

Sunggyu: why don’t you just live with us?

Suzy: What? Why?

Sunggyu: well, it’s much safer if you don’t go there, right?

Suzy: but I don’t what you guys to be involve in this problem

Kai: Well, the moment you told us your secret and sleep at our apartment, we’re already involved

Dongwoon: Yes, we’ll help you

Suzy: Hmm… alright but what about my things

L.joe: We can sneak in your apartment and enter through one window and take your things

Suzy: How is that even possible?

L.joe: I saw that one of your windows are easy to reach so we can trough that.

Suzy: ok

              Then we walked beneath the window.

L.joe: Jonghyun hyung, Dongwoon lift me up

              They lift L.joe. Then he opens the window and enters it.

L.joe: lift Suzy up here

            I felt nervous when I was lifted up. Now we’re all inside my apartment except for Sunggyu, he will serve as a look out. As we entered my apartment, we didn’t dare open the lights because it might be noticed by the men outside. I packed all my clothes, good thing I just transferred here so some of my clothes are still in my bags. I took all the things I brought with me from the States and just left the appliances. They took the bags and we went out of the apartment.