Secret Revealed and Having a Sleepover

Meeting the ARISTOCRATS

Suzy POV

When we were about to reach my house, I spotted 5 men wearing black suits. I quickly hide from them and ran. The boys followed me without even understanding situation. We ran and ran until we reach their apartment. They let me in and I thought that I must tell them the whole truth. We sat and I started

Suzy: I going to tell you my secret

All the boys except Kai shouted: WHAT SECRET?

Kai: Aish, why’d you have to shout? It’s not like you would know her secret with your shouting.

Kai seems irritated with the sudden shouting.

Suzy: Yeah, You don’t need to shout…

The boys: sorry…

Wonho: then do you owe big amount of money to those people; are they part of a loan shark?

Kai: Why do you always assume someone who is chased my black men had to do with loan sharks?

Kai bickered sarcastically.

Wonho: why are you always cold and sarcastic?  I’m just suggesting.

Sunggyu: stop with your bickering and let Suzy explain for herself!

Suzy: Thank you, Sunggie

Suzy took a deep breath and continued.

Suzy: no, I’m not involved with the loan sharks. Firstly, “points to herself” this is my real self, I just disguise myself to hide from parents

Wonho: from your parents. Why would they kill you?

Dongwoon: how could think of that? ‘

Wonho: sorry… please continue…

Suzy: thank you, oh… where was I… oh… my parents wouldn’t kill me I’m their daughter…

Wonho: then why are running away from them?

Kai: please hyung… we won’t get anywhere with all your interceptions… argh…

Wonho: ah, ok ok I’ll stay quiet

Suzy: Secondly, my parents are really rich…

Dongwoon: then why do you live in that shabby apartment and also working

Kai: hyung… let her finish…

Dongwoon: ah, I’m sorry…

Suzy: Thirdly, the men that you saw earlier in front of my apartment are the bodyguard of my parents. They were the ones who are searching for me.

Wonho: ah, I thought you sold yourself to them.

Suzy: Yah, do you think I would do that “death stare at Wonho”. Fourthly, I have a fiancée.

All boys: What?

Jonghun: ah, then I don’t have a chance?

All except Jonghun: What are you saying? “hits Jonghun”

Jonghun: Aish, just joking, just joking… “rubs hit head”

            After that, they all stared at me as if they’re expecting me to say anything. Ah, I face palm myself, I haven’t exactly told them my real situation.

Suzy: It was an arrange marriage so I was against it. I went to Korea not just to study in Seoul University but to hide from my parents who are forcing me to marry my fiancée, I am also very careful not to hurt my fiancée.

Dongwoon: why do you love him?

Wonho: why don’t you marry him?

Jonghun: why trouble going here and hide from them?

            I could feel their stares at me. Although, I have answers to their questions, why can’t my mouth open and spit the answers. Maybe because they’re staring at me like I’ve committed a crime.

Myungsoo: Yah, let her defend herself. Don’t just throw unreasonable questions.

L.joe: yeah, the way you question her is as if she killed someone.

Kai: At last someone’s on their right mind… “then Dongwoon, Wonho and Jonghun hits Kai”

Kai: ouch! Why did you hit me?

Dongwoon: are you saying we’re crazy?

Wonho: what are you implying?

Jonghun: Aish…

            Wow, such cool guys, totally falling for them. Ha, what am I thinking? back to the topics. I took a deep breath and…

Suzy: Yes, I do love him…

            They faces turn red, yah they look scarier but still I continued.

Suzy: but only as my best friend and childhood friend

            Then their faces relaxed and I felt better.

Suzy: our parents were really close friend so their plan is to merge their companies and to be able to do that they need to let their marry each other. Minhyuk and I knew each other since we were born we were pretty close, we always do things together. It seems weird to me to marry Minhyuk because he’s like my brother. So that’s why I ended up sitting here in your apartment.

Myungsoo: Ah, so that’s it, you guys really… you really need to listen to people, who are explaining.

Dongwoon: We’re sorry, we’ve misunderstood.

Wonho: yeah, we’re really sorry, we didn’t hear you out first.

Jonnghun: I’m sorry. I doubted your intentions.

Suzy: Nah, it’s alright. You don’t need to apologize.

Daehyun: then it’s settle, we don’t need to ask her anymore awkward questions.

Suzy: oh, another thing is I have…

Wonho: YOU HAVE WHAT?

Kai face palmed his face.

Myungsoo: this hyung would never learned, let her finish dude…

Suzy: ok, back to what I’m saying I have a dream…

Dongwoon: WHAT IS YOUR DREAM?

Kai: HYUNG, CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP AND LET HER FINISH. We’ll really not finish with guys interrupting. AISH!

When Kai busted out, the others kept their mouth shut. Kai seems cold but he could really help in putting their mouths shut. Kekeke

Suzy: thank you, Kai, as I was saying I have a dream to be an idol someday…

Jonghun: WOW! Really, you have the same dream as ours.

Kai glared at Jonghun. Then Jonghun shut his mouth. See I told you Kai has the ability to shut other peoples mouth

Suzy: but my parents opposes this idea and wanted me to inherit our company… so I ran away… and went to Korea…

Then they nodded their heads and a sign they understand the situation. There was a moment of awkward silence until Myungsoo asked.

Myungsoo: but I have a question…

              All heads turned to Myungsoo

Myungsoo: …how will go home tonight, since those black men are outside your apartment

Suzy: hmm… after a couple of hours, they might feel tired then I’ll try to enter my apartment.

Dongwoon: wouldn’t that be too risky, what if they had their shift with other bodyguards?

Suzy: well I haven’t thought of that because this is the first time they discover my apartment usually they would wait at the university…

Wonho: What if they don’t leave? What will you do sleep at the streets?

Suzy: ah, I don’t know maybe I’ll do that

Myungsoo: Are you nuts? Don’t you know how dangerous is the street at night

Sunggyu: then why don’t you sleep here tonight and see if the situation tomorrow would the same.

Suzy: wouldn’t it be weird to sleep with you guys

L.joe: why? It’s not like we’ll eat you or do anything bad to you

Suzy: Well… you can’t say you won’t right?

Kai: Well for us you can rest assure but for Wonho and Jonghun hyung we’re not so sure…

Jonghun: why us?

Wonho: we’re not that type of person…

Dongwoon: well rest assured. We’ll protect you from them.

Suzy: well do I have a choice…

Sunggyu: well… we have 4 rooms here you can share with Myungsoo and Kai. Jonghun and I share the room beside the living room, L.joe and Daehyun’s room is the first room in the second floor, Dongwoon, Wonho’s room is the second door and Myungsoo and Kai’s room is the last door. Their room has a double deck bed and a single sized bed.  You can use the single sized bed.

Wonho: why must she share with Myungsoo and Kai? I want to share with her

Sunggyu: well, it’s not like you’re the most behave among us here.

Wonho: hyung, you’re ruining my image

Sunggyu: sorry sorry, just joking. But we all know Myungsoo and Kai are the most reliable here when it comes to girls. You know what they do when they’re with girls at our school.

Dongwoon: oh yeah, you’re right, I was really terrified when Myungsoo did that.

Suzy: Did what?

Dongwoon: when Myungsoo’s with us he puts on his happy face but the moment his fan girls are around him he suddenly snaps and becomes cold and snob to all the girls around him and Kai, he’s just plain cold

Myungsoo: YAH!

Kai: yeah, yeah, I’m just plain cold

Dongwoon: and Kai’s very sarcastic but what I’m saying is the truth; I’m really scared of Myungsoo because of your mood swings.

Sunggyu: well Suzy, are you ok with it?

Suzy: Well… I suppose I’m ok with it…

Sunggyu: Then it’s settled, it’s getting late, go to sleep.

All: Goodnight.