Meeting Chunji and The Group ~

I Love You But It Hurts ~

L.Joe's POV ~

Niel's eyes were really huge. I looked at him if he was okay. "Are you okay?" I ask. He answered back,"A-ah, Deh." He's acting all weird right now. Then the bell rang. "Oh,time for lunch!" Niel said. I smiled and got up so we can go to the cafeteria. We were just talking and stuff. We got there and sat down at a table with the guys. "Oh,Niel Hyung~,thanks for doing my favor." Ricky said. "Yea" Niel said back. I sat down. "Yah,Niel,Ricky who are they?" I asked. "Oh, they're our friends." Ricky said. "Their names are Chunji,Changjo,and C.A.P." "Oh, okay." I said "Which one is which?" "The one with the cap is C.A.P. aka Minsoo,but use C.A.P." Ricky said. "The one with red hair is Changjo aka Jonghyun,and the one that looks femine,but has a big adam apple is Chunji aka Chanhee, also don't use their really names." "Arasso" I said. I then looked at Chunji for while then turned when he looked at me. 

 

 

 

Chunji's POV ~

When i looked up from my phone, I saw Niel and this other boy. 'Hm,he looks cute, but not my style.' Ricky inroduce us to the boy. The boy was looking at me, so i turned to see. "what's your name?" I ask. "Oh my name is Lee Byunghun, but call me L.joe." He said. "Can i call you Byunggie?" I ask. "A-A-ani." L.joe answered. I pouted,"Can I ?~" I asked. He shook his head no. I looked at him and saw his eyes and it looked like it was all black and sad. After i saw that i stopped asking him. I then took  L.joe's wrist and walked him out the cafeteria. I went to the back of the school and pushed L.joe up the wall. I looked at L.joe,and I can hear his heart pounding. I smirked, and then i kissed him on the lips. I can tell he was shock, so i use more pressure on his lips when i was kissing him. Then I broke a part from L.joe. I took deep breaths, and he did to. I went closer to him, and whispered,"You wanna go out?" "U-Uh, m-molla." He said. I justed smirked. "Come on.~" I said. "U-Uhm,A-A-A-Arasso.." He answered. HIs fce was all red even his ears. I smirked and took his hand. 'Time to play with my toy, Tsk, He thinks im actually doing this......He's not even my type.....He's to meh.' 

 

 

 

Niel's POV ~

When Chunji walked away with L.joe, I went to see what he was going to do to L.joe. They went behind the school. I peeked a little bit. I saw Chunji, I was hella shocked,then i heard Chunji said, 'You wanna go out?' I was so shocked i couldn't even move. My eyes were a liitle bit watery. Then L.joe answered back, 'U-Uhm,A-A-A-Arasso.' My eyes were now getting really watery, after what i saw and heard. They were about to come so i ran away somewhere else. I ran so fast, so don't remember the memory. My eyes were still watery, "AISH,WHY AM I CRYING?!?!" I yelled so loud. People started to stare at me,I didn't really care. Tears kept coming out my eyes. I didn't know why......I smiled while crying at the same time. I wipe them away and acted happy. I have a fake smile on. I sighed. Im crazy for crying out of nowhere. I went back to school and went to my dorm, that i share by myself. I saw a suitcase on the bed. New roommate. 'L.joe' I have to share with him?....Then I became all sad again.

 

 

L.Joe's POV ~

I went back to the cafeteria. When i got back i didn't see Niel. 'I wonder where is Niel??' "Yah L.joe come here!" Chunji yelled. I want to but myself wants to find Niel. Maybe he went to class already. "Deh?" I said. "This is my 'Boyfriend' L.joe." He said. I waved and told Chunji i have to go,It's almost time for class. I walked around to see if Niel is around, but i didn't see him any where. I got tired so I went to the dorm I was put into. I opened the door and found Niel on his phone. He looked at the door then used the blanket to cover himself. I chuckled a bit. I went to him and try to uncover him. He was holding to the blanket. I did it again and nothing happened. I did it one more time, but he.............................?


Hey guys finished Chapter 2, yes i know its short again, but i'll try making it long?

I hope all you guys like this,Please Subscribe and upvote, you can also leave a comment lol

Well,that's all, Thank you!!! ^_^

Also i might make a story about Infinite.........It's going to be a Myungjong story.

Im just making it for fun, lol cause i actually ship Myungyeol. >.< 

 

Tumblr_mhnbvv40un1s08gt2o1_500_large

A MyungYeol and NielJoe Moment of hugs Picture ^_^