New School also Two Indirect kisses ~

I Love You But It Hurts ~

L.Joe's POV ~

"I can't believe we're moving again, Umma" I said. "Ughk,would you be quiet!!" Umma said. I just shut my mouth and sighed. I looked out the window to see how my dad is doing in Heaven. We finally got are Mansion, since we're rich. I got out of the car, and grabbed my suitcase, also my other bag. I walked in the Mansion, and went to a room. I unpacked and went to take a shower. I finish taking a shower, and went to bed. 

 

The Next Morning ~

 

I woke up, so i can go to school, that my Umma said to me yesterday. "Umma, what was the school called again?" I asked. "OMG, It's called Korea Arts High School!" She said. I nodded and went to the bathroom to get ready. I put on the uniform that my Umma gave me, and left without breakfast. My stomach growled. "Ah, should've ate before going to school." I whispered. I just ignored my stomach, and walked to school. I got there and went to the office. I said that i was a transfer student and i was new. She gave me a time table to show my first class. I went to room...A4. I walked in and saw the teacher. "Ah,class this is a new transfer student from America." He said. "Annoyeongheasayo, Lee Byunghun-minda, but you can call me L.Joe." I introduce myself. "Ah, Ricky-ah after class show L.joe the school." He said. "Arasso" Said a guy with brown hair.

 

 

 

 

Ricky's POV ~

The guy introduce himself. "Ah,Ricky-ah, after class please show L.joe around the school." Mr.lee said. I don't want to though, Oh, I'll have Niel fill in for me. "Arasso" I said. He looked at me, then turned to the teacher. Maybe Niel hyung well like him. The teacher pointed to a seat next to me for that L.joe guy to sit. I took out my phone and text Niel hyung.

To Niel Hyung ~:

'Can you do me a favor? Please!!'

 

From Niel Hyung~:

'What is it Ricky?'

 

To Niel Hyung ~:

'Can you take the new student in my class around the school?'

 

From Niel Hyung ~:

'Why,can't you do that?'

 

To Niel Hyung ~:

'Please Hyung!!??, I bet you'll like him..'

 

From Niel Hyung ~: 

'UGHK!!....fine....'

 

To Niel Hyung ~:

'Omo,thank you so much, YAAAAAAY!!!! (:'

 

From Niel Hyung ~: 

'I have to go, Bye~' 

 

To Niel Hyung ~: 

'BYEEEE~~~!'

I put my phone away, and went to my work before the Mr.Lee comes.

 

 

 

 

 

Niel's POV ~

I got a text from Ricky. I text back and said yes to his 'Favor'. I put my phone away, and went back to my work. "Yah,who were you texting Niel?" Whispered Changjo. "I was texting Ricky. Wae?" I said. "Oh, I was just asking." He said and turned back to his work. The bell, so i walked to Ricky's Classroom. When i got there i saw a guy with orange hair standing next to him. "Yah,Niel hyung, Come over here." Ricky yelled. I walked to them. "Who's this?" I asked Ricky. "Oh, im L.joe." He said. "Oh,L.joe-sshi, he'll take you around the school." Ricky said, then ran off to his other classroom. *Sigh* "Kaja." I said. I showed him the Cafitera,his other room classes,the garden,and also the restrooms. We walked back to the garden, and rested there. "*sigh*, That was tiring." I said. L.joe nodded his head, then I heard a growle. I looked at L.joe, and he was all red. "M-mainhae,I didn't eat today." He  said. "It's okay,Here." I handed him my sandwich, I had for lunch. He grabbed it and started to eat really fast. Then he stop and his mouth was stuffed. He lift the sandwhich up to my mouth. I looked at it, and was about to say no,but he put it against my mouth. I just took a bite of it, so he could eat it. He smiled and continued to eat. I handed him apple juice that i had. He drank half it,and put the top of it to my mouth again. I held the bottle and drank some. My heart kind of beated. what? No, i can't like him, aha, silly me. But we INDIRECT KISS TWO TIMES??!!!??!?! My eyes got all big. Then L.joe looked at me.

 


Hey guys,finally made first chapter for this fanfic.

Hope you guys like it.

Please subscribe!!Thank you!! ^_^

Also here are some pics and gifs. C:

Sorry for short chapter!

 

  Large

 

Tumblr_mjyln4tokb1qbawp4o3_500_large

 

 

4114_q24_large

 

 

Tumblr_m7iz2mgprs1qbawp4o1_1280_large

 

 

Tumblr_inline_mjyv6pabes1qz4rgp_large

 

tumblr_lro6u6VuFm1qfob3zo2_500.png

 

tumblr_mktaitPlfA1r4nwn6o3_1280.jpg

 

71179_600.gif

 

BBrX3x5CMAALM9U.jpg:large

NielJoe Fighting!!!!~~~