Heartbroken In One Day :,(

I Love You But It Hurts ~

Time to get heartbroke....L.joe Oppa :,(

Preview ~

I opened the door and found Niel on his phone. He looked at the door then used the blanket to cover himself. I chuckled a bit. I went to him and try to uncover him. He was holding to the blanket. I did it again and nothing happened. I did it one more time, but he.............................?



Niel's POV ~

I looked up my phone and looked at the door. It was L.joe........that made me cry? I pulled my blanket over my head and i heard him chuckle. I hear his footsteps come near me. He then started to pull my blanket but i held on it tight. He did again. I got annoyed so i pulled him down and used my to hug him. I held on to him for a few minutes, then there was a knock. I let go of him and he went to go get the door. I just covered myself with my blanket when i noticed it was Chunji. "Hey, wanna go out today?" Chunji asked L.joe. "Uhh, sure." L.joe said. I sighed and got up to use the restroom. 

 

L.Joe's POV ~

I pulled onto Niel's blanket but nothing happened. I did it agian, then Niel grabbed me and hugged me tight. I was shocked. After a few minutes later. There was a knock at the door. Niel let go fast and i went to get the door. I opened the and found Chunji in front of the door. In the corner of my eye i saw Niel putting his blanket over him again. "Hey, wanna go out today?" He asked. "Uhh, sure." I said. I was putting on my shoe when i heard a sigh. I got up and saw Niel getting up to use the restroom. I sighed a little bit. I left the room and went with Chunji.

 

Noboby's POV ~

L.Joe and Chunji where going to the Park. "Want ice cream?" Chunji asked L.joe. L.joe then answered back "Yeah." They walked over to the ice cream truck and ordered Strawberry and Chocolate ice cream. When they got the ice cream Chunji was flirting with the ice cream man. He looked around he was a Senior. L.joe was not paying attention. He was so into his thought of Niel. L.joe still not paying attention, Chunji was kissing the Senior. They were making out. Then Chunji broke off the make out session, and gave him his number. L.joe still in his thoughts got scared when Chunji tapped him on his shoulder. "Mianhae, did i scare you?" He ask. "Ani, just a little bit." L.joe answered back. Chunji smiled and held L.joe by the waist and turned his head. He then winked at the guy. Chunji turned back. It was late so they went back to the school. chunji grabbed L.joe's face and kiss him on the head. They not seeing that Niel was watching thim. Niel then sighed and close the curtains. They then seprate from each other and went to their own rooms. L.joe opened his room that he shared with Niel. He found Niel in bed already, so he changed and went to bed.

 

 

 

 

Niel's POV ~

Beep! Beep! Beep! 

I pressed the button and lock at what time it was. 7:00. I look at L.joe's bed, he was still sleeping. I half smiled only. I sighed and went to the restroom and went to take a shower. I finished and put a towel around my waist and went out. When i went out i saw L.joe awake on his phone. He looked up at me. He looked up and down then turned. I could feel myself all heating up. I quickly went to my clothes and told him to use the restroom. He got up and went to do his stuff. I looked at the time it was 7:30. I changed into my uniform. L.joe then came out already with his uniform on. I finish putting on my shoes and left.

 

L.Joe's POV ~

I woke up when Niel was down taking a shower. I checked on the time. It was about 7:28. He came out 2 minutes later. He was half only with a towel. I looked at him then up and down his body. I blushed so i turned around.  He went to his clothes and told me to use the restroom. I left and did my stuff. I changed into my uniform in the restroom and went out. I saw Niel putting on his shoes. I grabbed my bag and put on my shoes. I finished, but Niel already left. I looked at the clock, it was 8:00. I sighed, school starts at 8:30. I left and found Chunji leaning on the wall. He looked up and looked at me. 

 

Chunji's POV ~

The door open to see L.joe standing there. I smiled and took his wrist. 'Time to get heartbroken Lee Byunghun." I thought in my head. I smirked very evilly. I walked with L.joe and talked with him kinda. "He's really not my type. He's quiet and innocent." I thought agian. Then the bell ringed. I waved good bye to L.joe and went to class.

 

L.Joe's POV ~

The bell rang for lunch. I went to the canteen, and got my food. I was about to go to my seat when someone was saying my name in their conversation. "Did you hear that Chunji was messing with L.joe?" Said one person. "Neh, I did." Said the second person. The two people looked at me and gave me a sad look and left. I was standing there very confused. I went to my seat and was about to eat my food when Chunji called my name. I turned around and found him sitting on the table where teen top was and his other friends. I got up and went to him. "Tsk, you know i was just messing with you? I don't even like you, and you're not my type. I just used you so i can get more guys on me. Like some of your other friends you made in the hall earlier." Chunji said. I was so heartbroken. I liked him so much, and i thought he liked me like i did, but no. Tears were about to come out when he said, "Oh, also when we went to get ice cream i made out with the Senior that worked there." Tears were coming, my vision was blury. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran out the Canteen.

 

Niel's POV ~

I listened to the whole thing. I was hella shocked of what happened. I know it. He's such a playboy. I went in front of Chunji who was laughing with his friends. "Yah Niel Hyung ~" Ricky said seriously. I looked at then Chunji. "YOU !!!!!!" I yelled, making the whole canteen look at me. I didn't gave a . I punched Chunji in the face as hard as i can. Then went out to find L.joe. I looked in each of his classroom, didn't find him. I looked at the rooftop and found him crying his heart out. I walked towards him and felt bad. I kneel down and hugged L.joe softly. He grabbed on me and started crying on chest. I patted his head and sang him a song. He then fell asleep.

 


Wow! Finally did a kind long chapter!! YAYAY!! ^^ 

Hope you all like this chapter and my others.

Please subsribed and comment and upvote.

Thank You!! ^.^