Skipping School With Him. ~

I Love You But It Hurts ~

Sorry haven't update. :( But here it is!! :) I wrote long time ago but kepted it. I don't know why. haha. Please enjoy. It's going to be short again but whateves. I just hope you guys like it!! ^-^


 

 

Niel's POV ~

Beep~ Beep~

It was morning and i turned off the alarm. I looked at the clock and it was 7:35. "ugh" I was about to get up but something was heavy on my chest. I looked down and found L.joe sleeping peacefully. When i saw him, the memories from last night rush through my head. 'huh' I sighed. "Yah, L.joe-ah, wake up." I nudged him. He woke up and rubbed his eye like a little kid. I just chuckled and got up. "L.joe-ah, lets skip school today since yesterday was bad." I said to him. I look at him and his eyes started to get watery. I rushed to him and said, "Gwenchana?" He wiped away his eyes and nodded. I sighed and felt bad for him. 'huh' "wanna skip school today?" I asked again. He smiled and nodded. I smiled and went to the bathroom. I finished my morning routine and got out the bathroom. L.joe got up from the bed and walked to me. "Gomawo, for being there Niel-ah." He said and then he hugged me. I was a bit shocked but then hugged him back. He let go and went to the bathroom to get ready. 

 

 

L.joe's POV ~

I was sleeping peacefully when nudged me. I woke up and rubbed my eye. I sat up and heard Niel chuckle. He got and then he asked me a question, "L.joe-ah, lets skip school today, since yesterday was bad." All of a sudden tears started to come out. Niel over, "Gwenchana?" I wiped away my tears then nodded. He sighed and asked me the question again. "Wanna skip school today?" I smiled and nodded. He then got up and went to the bathroom. I sat on the bed and looked through my phone for a bit. After like 10 mintues he came out. I got off the bed and walked up to Niel. "Gowamo, for being there Niel-ah." I said and then hugged him. He was a little bit shocked but he hugged me back. I let go and went to the bathroom to get ready. 'huh', Skipping school with him would be fun.

 

 

Nobody's POV ~

L.joe got done using the bathroom. Niel got up from his bed and walked to L.joe. "Are you finish?" He asked. L.joe nodded and went to get his phone and wallet, also his sunglasses. They both dress really handsome and went out. They were talking when Chunji spotted them. "Well, well, well, isn't L.joe and- ani, Byunggie and Daniel.'tsk' You guys are a piece of !" Niel was really pissed off on how Chunji was treating him and L.joe. He looked at L.joe and saw he was very sad. "Yah, calling us a piece of , you should look at yourself first!" Niel yelled. Chunji look at him furiously and walked away. Niel looked at L.joe and he was still sad. 'huh' Niel sighed. "Gwenchana?" He asked. L.joe didn't move an inch or even answer him. Niel nudged and L.joe still didn't move. "Yah, L.joe-ah?" He said. Then L.joe came back to life. L.joe's eyes were watery. Niel grabbed his hand and ran out of the school. L.joe was a bit shocked but still had watery eyes. Niel led them to a ice cream parlor. Niel order them a big bananna split. They went to sit next to the window. "Yah, waeyaeso?, why were you crying?" Niel asked with a lot of concern. "I - uhm- " L.joe said wiping away his tears. "Gwenchana, you don't have to tell me." Niel said. Then their ice cream came. "A-a-ani, i well tell you." He said. Niel looked from eating ice cream and smiled a little. L.joe sayed quiet then speaked, "You know how Chunji called me B-Byunggie?" Niel nodded and looked at him. "I don't like being called because my Appa died from my O-omma. She putted poison in my Appa's drink. I was watching from the door." L.joe said and cryed a little but still continued. "I was gonna tell my Appa but he already drank it. I asked my omma cause i didn't want her to know that i know. She said somebody must of have snook in the house and did this. She lied to me. Then we both moved and i guess she took my Appa's money." L.joe started to cry louder and more. Niel was schocked and was going to cry to. This thing also happened to Chunji. Niel got up from his seat and sat next to L.joe. He hugged him and patted his back. "You know this happend to Chunji to." Niel said. L.joe looked up at Niel. "His omma past away because she had cancer. Also now his appa is a alcoholic because of what happend to his omma. He doesn't like to be called Chanhee because it reminds him of is omma." Niel said, "huh, he only told me cause i was once his best friend. I wasn't supposed to tell anybody." L.joe just stared at Niel and asked, "Why aren't you his best friend anymore?" Niel looked down and said, "Because he turned into a jerk. He started to bully me." L.joe looked down and said, "But you guys are friends kinda right now." Niel sighed and answered backed, "He dated my older hyung. He started to come to our house. I would look at him digusted, but he would ignore it. After 1 year of them going out, my brother got in a car crash and survied, but he lost his memeries. Since that day Chunji cried and i was by his side. Sunddenly we came back to being friends." Niel just stayed quiet after that. L.joe was silent and looking down. His face was dry after crying. After a few seconds, Niel broke the silence and said that it's getting late so they should head back. They walked back to the school and went to their dorm. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What should i write for my other story?? Help!! hehehe. :)