2013 Kinoa Yukiko B-Day: Such a Birthday

AKB48 ONE-SHOT Anthology
For the members of the 48 idol group family, when a birthday comes along, there’s typically a birthday stage. When the stage for the said team isn’t exactly on the birthday, it’s still held, just slightly before the birthday in most cases.
 
For Kinoa Yukiko of SKE48’s current Team E, it seemed that 2013 was going to be the first year celebrating with the youngest and sometimes considered the weakest Team. Also, it was going to be the first birthday since that mass graduation in spring where the small-faced and the idiotic girl.
 
December 20th, that was the date of birth for this half Spanish 3rd generation member of SKE48. The place that the birthday event was held in had a capacity of only just a bit less than 300 people--SKE48 theater it was.
 
That wasn’t a big deal though, that is until a certain idiot dragged along a certain girl who believed that she was y. Right after the stage and the high-touch session, “Yukko!!”, Kinoa heard two voices that she thought she’d never again hear at this particular place at least.
 
Yagami Kumi and Ogiso Shiori suddenly came into the dressing room after Yukko’s birthday stage. Okay, there was a cake and there was a knife and luckily, nothing happened. The Team E members were shocked to see the two graduated members suddenly here and Yukko face palmed at the fact that people let the two in.
 
“Shiori… Kumi…what are you two doing?”
 
“She convinced me to come. Happy birthday, Yukiko.” Ogiso smiled.
 
“Yea…Happy 20th Birthday… Our little girl has grown so big…” Kumi started sobbing and taking a handkerchief and dabbing her tears, fake or not.
 
Yukko pouted at Kumi’s reaction, but couldn’t help but smile (and secretly feel like smashing a piece of cake into that baka’s face). 
 
Ogi-chan did a y happy birthday cheer and handed Yukko a present wrapped in pretty wrapping paper. Remembering once Ogiso did, Kumi also gave Yukko a present with a grin.
 
It was a surprise to see the two come visit just to say their birthday wishes to her, but considering the fact that the two graduates had actually thought of barging into the theater and saying ‘Happy Birthday’, this was so much better even though Yukko had no clue about that plan B.
 
 
 


 

To tell the truth, AFF doesn't get as many updates from me as JPHiP. While I do update on AFF~ give me some motivation please!
Well, I'll still go at the same pace~ If any of you reader-sans out there have noticed, I started a KumiYuri. Sadly, I'm going to make the AFF version more depressing and sadly, I'm not going to post  the JPHiP version I'm planning here~ Though in the first few chapters, everything's the same.

Well, jyaa~ Until next time.