AKB Doubles - Crack OS

AKB48 ONE-SHOT Anthology

AKB Double - A Crack Fic

 

“Oi! Takamidget catch this!!!!!!”

All the AKB members were on a baseball field at their school, AKB Gakuen, where no one graduates no matter how old they are. Their squirrel, Yuko, threw a random glowing piece of kryptonite rock like this at their midget. Being the failing midget, Takamina failed to catch the rock. It even exploded…

“…WHY THE HECK ARE THERE TWO OF MEEEEEEE???” Miichan is the first to notice that everyone has been duplicated, but then, chaos ensued.

“NYANNYAN!! I LOVE YAAAA!!” Yuko#2 jumped at Kojiharu and attempted skinship.

“KYAAA!! YUUCHAN!!!!!!! YAMETE YO!!!” Kojima shrieked and rapidly smacked Yuko#2.

“…noo…. Nyan…Nyan… Waaaaaaah!!” The original started to cry her eyes out like an idiot.

“Yuko, just steal NyanNyan back.” Miichan#2 consoled the squirrel. Noticing it, Miichan slapped her copy. That copy was trying to steal her screentime??? Well, then…. “FREAKING COPY!! DON’T STEAL MY SCREENTIME LIKE THAT!!!!!! KAM*******HA!!!” A white beam of light sent Miichan#2 flying.

“WAIT!! WHY IS SHE GETTING THE STUPID SCREENTIME!???” Enraged, Miichan attacked the non-existent cameraman.

“HEHEEHEHEHEEEEEEE….”

“There… are… Lolis… everywhere…” Drool…

WMeetan teamed up!? Every single cute character started to run away.

“KYAAA!!! MEETAN’S SCARY!!” Myao immediately sheds her character and started to run away.

Of course… who wouldn’t run away from an old lady with a creepy wand thing… That thing that she used in her election video… Rather… there’s TWO of them!!

“MYAO!! SAVE ME!!!” Erepyon was captured!! Her copy had used her as a decoy.

“…” Everything turned silent.

……….

………

……

..

.

Everyone was silent, waiting for what the slightly tanuki faced girl would do.

“KUH!! MYAO!!!!!!!! STOP SPENDING SO MUCH TIME THINKING AND STEALING MY SCREENTIME!!!!!”The gachapin came charging over like a mad bull.

Suddenly…. “HEY!!!!!! YOU GET SCREENTIME WHEN RUNNING!!!! WHY YOU!!!” Miichan#2 came in an kicked her original in the head.

“WHAAAAA!?”

“NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE LAWS OF GRAVITY!!!” There was no sense in the conversation, but no one really cared.

“Honmayan BEAM!!!!”

“HONMAYAN THUNDERBOLT!!!!!!!!”

WYui exploded the erted hags, gachapins, and lolis all at once. “Meh…” WParu were somewhat uninterested.

“…HONMA-”

“STOP IT WOULD YA’LLLLLLL!!!!!”

“Oh. There’s another rock…” Our ever so fail Takamina found the perfect time and accidently stepped on another suspicious glowing rock. KABOOM!

“YA JUST GOTTA EAT KEBAB!” Sakura-tan showed up in a weird costume and in hand, a large kebab.

“Listen to my guitar perf-” HKT’s ponkotsu Captain…

“MENTAIKO!!!!” A spinning Murashige indeed….

“GYAAAA!!” The spinning mentaiko went spinning into Miichan#2 and once again she went flying off into outer space.

“Haha! No gravity!” Stealing the time to be cool and pose like she’s smart… Miichan wasted a whole 5 minutes of their lives.

“…um...” And the rest of HKT suddenly appeared, crushing the gachapin under their feet.

“MY ARMY CHARGE!!!” Sasshi screamed. Sasshi#2 screamed, in terror that is.

“Honmayan slugger doesn’t exist you know…”

“It does… just try…”

“No way.. .Your just gonna laugh at me when I do that…”

“Do it…”

“No way… Totally a lie…”

Honmayan was so unconvinced.

“ ARMY!! WAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAA!!”

And they got trampled.

“Fresh Lemon ni naritai no~~~`” Lemon power exploded and threw Sasshi off her throne.

“MENTAIKO!!!!”

“LEMONS ARE BETTER!!” Lemon#2 is a crazy person.

“I summon you! Mentaikomon!”

“This isn’t Dig*mon or Po**mon!!” Miichan#2 yelled.

“TOO BAD!” Lemon#2 and Murashige retorted in synch.

“Come on out! Lemon!!”

After a few explosions, Miichan#2 went flying off into space once again.

“MIORIN!! ANYA!! STOP TAKING UP SO MUCH SCREENTIME PLEASE!!”

“UNLESS YOU BEAT US!!”

“Kuh… I have no choice…”

“WHAT?”

“Could it BE?”

“WAHAHAHAA!!!” The gachapin suddenly turned into a Godzilla version of gachapin.

“Lemon! Attack with thunderbolt!”

“LEMON!!!“

“…These girls are pretty cute~ I’m taking you HOME!!” Meetan came again and kidnapped both Lemon#2 and Murashige.

“WAAAAH!!!”

“GROWL!!” Godzillapin growled out loud after being attacked by thunderbolt.

“Ue~Kara~Mariko!” The goddess descended from heaven and sat on Godzillapin.

“Marichan~~” Kojiharu#2 went over to the queen of troll.

“…Uuu… Nyan… Nyan… Waaah! I’m abandoned for a trolling sadist!!”

“Well, squirrel… It’s your fault…”

The two midgets sat in the corner depressed as more chaos went on. Note that Maeda was not here due to beating up thugs and eating sakura petals trying to find the meaning of life but ending up in jail with Takamina#2.

“UHO-UHO!!” A giant gorilla came and started destroying everything.

“What the heck! So rude!” Sayaka screamed.

“It’s ok! You’ll always be my beautiful Sayaka~” Sae smiled.

“YOU TWO RUN!!! IT AIN’T THE TIME TO BE-” Miichan#2 got sent flying into space again.

“…Ara?” Miichan turned into normal Miichan again.

“Ciao~” Mariko-sama went back to the heavens.

“DON’T TURN BACK WHEN THERE’S A GIANT GORILLA!!!” Sayaka screeched. By the way, Kojiharu#2 went flying into the squirrel.

“…The fudge…” Miichan’s dark aura stopped even the gorilla. Everyone was looking forward to an extreme tsukkomi.

“YOU GORILLA ARE TAKING UP TOO MUCH OF THE SCREEN!”

“…Indeed… How expected…” Everyone murmured.

“GACHAPINMON!!!!! DESTROY HIM!!”

“THIS AIN’T PO**MON!!!!!”

“Because this is Moshidora!” Suddenly, Acchan#2 popped up with a random baseball bat that she picked up on the field. Well, it’s a baseball field anyways.

“ACCHAN! YAY!!” Everyone cheered, but that didn’t last long.

Unlike her trademark large swing, then epic swing, she threw the bat at the gorilla’s head. “Grr….”

“RUN!!!” Everyone ran as Miichan screamed. Yes, she had a camera close-up. Yes, she appealed before running off.

“ROAR!!!!”

“…wah…. Gomen…” HKT’s Motomura was left behind though. There were tears in her eyes.

“…” Worriedly, the gorilla didn’t know what to do.

“TEAM HORMONE UNITE!!!!” To save the little who in truth by anime standards was not a , Sasshi called upon her comrades. Akicha, Bungee, Mukuchi, and Unagi came and they united to become… SUPER HORMONE ROBOT!!!!

“Robot beam…” Why was their battle cry so weak? Don’ t ask the author, ask them.

“…” Nothing happened.

“…This is bad…” They sweatdropped.

“…Roar?” Even the gorilla was confused.

“…Well, we’re running…” And then, later, the spectacle of a giant robot running could be seen.

“Eh! You’re leaving me behind?” Aoi-chan wanted to cry.

“Don’t worry~ Queen and Elizabeth are here!” WTomo#2 came along, they were Queen and Elizabeth. Note, Kamem Rider W characters that they played.

“…But…”

“Gao!!”

“Ok! Grab the kid and run.” Tomochin#2 bluntly said and then, Chiyuu#2 grabbed Aoi-chan and they started to run.

“Eh?” of course, the childish Aoi-chan wasn’t exactly prepared for any of this.

“…Meh… not in my job description…” Just like that, the gorilla retreated.

“YES!! Focus on me~ camera-man~” Miichan once again came to steal screentime.

“Ah… Sorry Minegishi-senpai, we were called here by Mr AD-san…” Suddenly, all of the SKE48 members appeared with Jurina in the lead. The camera focused on them and Miichan cried in despair. “NOOOOOO!!!”

 

 

-TBC???