The first step

The nerd's revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The girls decided to meet at hanbyul's apartment before going to school. Hanbyul plays a big part of their life  as their big sister, they always run to them if they have a problem, needed advices and she always there to comfort, protect and support the girls. after they finalized their decision, they know as of now, that they needed Hanbyul's courage to suppoert them. They dropped out on their school including Minzy and this is their last day in their university and just continue in France.

 

"unnies, are you okay?" asked Minzy

And the three girls just nods.

"okay girls, since this is your last day, you don't have to attend class anymore. just bid goodbyes to your classmates neh?, after that the dean wishes to see you before we leave tomorrow. After the meeting, you will proceeded in your apartments to packed up. I and Auntie Minyoung arranged everything, tomorrow morning 9 am is our flight she will pick up us." Hanbyul expalined, but the three seems spacing out again. Hanbyul looked at Minzy, the girl only shrugged her shoulder.

"Girls, come on cheer up!, i give you time to think for your decision right?, it's not too late to back out, if that's want you want" Hanbyul symphathetically said.

The three girls only looked at Hanbyul.

"i didn't say you have to do it, but girls it's for your own good think of that. i just dont wnat to see you three like this its hurting me you know" Hanbyul continue.

"Hanbyul unnie is right, unnies fighting!!"shouted minzy.

"you're really cute, you know that maknae?" said bom

"yeah, right fighting! there's no reason to back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter