A little help

The nerd's revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngbae pov

Seeing these three hopeless crying idiots do nothing but to drink alcohol all day and night made me feel like i am not a worth as their friend. Me either i dont how can i help them in which from the start, they have done wrong from breaking the girl's heart. It's been what, 3 days since they last visited the girls and those 3 days all they do was to seat here and consumed all the different liquor here just to forget the pain they've felt. 

I looked at daesung and all i saw was pity for them. Until i decided, i take out my phone and call somebody to cry for some little help.

"Hello"  ... 

 

 

 

"Unnie, i know the three of you are so busy, but we have to do some errands like going to the groceries, getting our clothes to laundry shop and pampering ourselves, so please hurry... " shouted minzy, while watching videos of the dances she taught. 

" ms. Im said i have an appointment to jiyong 2 weeks from now on,.. " said dara while descending the stairs and checking her phone. 

" what? I thought your schedule is already full, how come jiyong made a appointment to your secretary?" Asked bom 

" i dont know, but i will confirm it. It's impossible for jiyong to made that appointment because i know that on 3weeks time i'm so busy" answered dara. 

" well unnie i think some good people finds it way for jiyong oppa" answered minzy who is still watching. 

Ding dong. 

" i'll get it" said minzy and rush to the door.. 

" a whole box of cheesecake and latte macchiato whoah, just in time, i'm hungry" said minzy. 

" what's that? "  asked chaerin while approaching minzy in the door. 

"To ms. Chaerin lee" said the delivery man. 

" she is chaerin lee," pointed chaerin. " i'm taking these to the table, i'm hungry" said minzy abandoning chaerin and the delivery man. 

" wait up, minzy! We dont know where those foods came from.... " said chaerin but cut it out by delivery man and hand her a card. 

"Theres a card along with those foods. " answered by delivery man. And leave 

" i send these foods speacially for you," 

Chaerin run to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter