The chase part 1

The nerd's revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ms lee latte machiato and cheesecake for you" as ms. Im brought the coffee and cake on chaerin's table. 

" but i dont ordered anything, do you order for me?"  Chaerin asked while dtill typing something yo her laptop.

" no mam. But a delivery goes to our shop and asked for your name, i thought you are the one who contract it" ms. Im answered. 

" well i' m not, get this back to the delivery man because i think he did a mistake here" chaerin said still not looking to her secretary. 

" but ms. Lee, i think its for you, here theres a note" said ms. Im and handedd the note to chaerin. 

" i know your tired, here's something to boost your energy.

Charrin throw the note into the garbage and said " get that thing out of my office now!" 

 

Outside the sky's clothing building, a man who are seated at his car, saw what caherin do to the note and the coffee. 

" it is harder than i thought but i wont give up. " 

 

 

 

" unnie you have delivery" as minzy get the roses from the delivery man. 

" what's that?" Ask bom as she descend from her room. 

" pink roses for you, with a note... Hhhmm. Here it is.. " i never stop loving you" , ooh, siwon oppa is so sweet," said minzy as she give the roses to bom. 

" " i never stop loving you?", minzy i dont think it's from siwon, remember, siwon always gave me red roses back not pink. The person who always gave me pink was.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter