Wrong decision

The nerd's revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- tabi pov - .

 

I am now in front of bom's apartment.  I saw her with the girls coming out from hanbyul noona's apartment. I wondered why they were there. Hanbyul noona is the girlfriend of our dong wook hyung, he said that hanbyul noona is their long time friend from London, she is a ballerina. I look at the window of bom's room and the light is still on.

" it's one in the morning and you still awake what are doing?" 

 " I'm sorry bom, I don't know what to do. Time will come and I will explain everything to you. I miss you so much. Just wait for me and bare it please." a tear flow on my face. And when the lights were off I turn on the engine of my car and go home.

 

- Seungri pov. -

 

I am now  following her.  we saw the girls on hanbyul noona's apartment, yeah we mean I, tabi hyung And jiyong hyung followed them and we separate when the girls had their own. Now, im following my cat, you're correct even though I broke up with her I still consider her as my girlfriend. She is thinking very deep and I wander what she is thinking and what's bothering her cause she did not notice that I'm following her, before I thought she has eyes on the back on her head, cause everytime I follow her secretly she always caught me. 

" my cat I'm sorry if I have a courage to say to what is the reason why I broke up with you, in time I will I'm still gathering courage on how to face you. Wait for me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter