Broken

The nerd's revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"kkkkkkyyyyyyaaaaaahhhhh!" A loud cry that will surely wake up the dead

. " please don't shout I think my eardrum will explode!" minzy said to bom the suddenly 2 people appear same sceanario as  Bom. .

" don't tell me... " minzy cut her words when Dara spoke between her sob " I... Hate...him!!"

" don't that seungri dare to show his face on me!!" cl said fiercely but with her tears in her eyes.

" oh my.... I had a HUGE problem I mean 3 HUGE problems" said minzy worringly. Thru all the night minzy comforted her unnies. 

 

At the bar....

 

 " I think I went overboard on her" gd suddenly said with one shot drink his beer.

" I dont know what to do" top said while spacing out.

"I better say sorry to her. " seungri said looking outside their VIP room.

" oh babe why are sad?? We should have fun cause were finally together now and those loser was out of tue picture" yoona confidently said to gd that seat on his side.  Gd response with a fake smile.

" yoona is right baby" said Tiffany and then seat on top's lap and kiss him on cheek.

" come on seungri let's dance!" yuri Said seductively .

" well I guess just enjoy the night" said seungri and stand up.

" for your freedom!!!" said the 3 girls while laughing loudly and earm a slight nod from the 3 guys   

 

At bom apartment....  

 

"I don't know why he do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter