Tempestuous Envy

I'm Marrying the Crown Prince?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Jung Jinyoung's P.O.V}

When I came home I noticed that our place was very quiet. So I hurried to our room to find Na Ra on the bed sleeping. It looks like she had been reading because the bed was covered in magazines and novels about pregnancy she'd started to read recently. She is wearing one of my oversized black t-shirts.

I smiled as I cleaned up her mess. Then I went in to the bathroom to shower. When I came back out she was staring at me with wide sleepy eyes.

"I didn't know you came home baby Jinyoung!" she yawned cutely.

"Na Ra..." I hissed underneath my breath.

"Sorry, I can't help but to call you that..." she shyly grinned.

"Silly woman! Let's go back to sleep, okei?" I smiled as I climbed on the bed and hugged her behind. Soon we were both sleeping.

In the morning when I woke Na Ra was in the kitchen cooking us breakfast. I walked in and back hugged her as she continued to cook not paying me any mind.

"Na Ra..." I whispered her name against her neck and she shivered from the action.

"Morning Mr. Jung!" she teased me cutely while keeping her eyes on the stove.

"Bwoh! Do I look like my Appa to you Mrs. Jung?" I grimaced as she tensed up in my arms.

"Bwoh! Do I look like your Umma to you Mr. Jung?" she teased me again before turning in my arms to quickly peck my lips softly.

"Yah! Thanks not even funny!" I smiled at her as I kissed her again.

"Well you do look like your father to me!" she kept on teasing me.

"Yah! Na Ra I'm not kidding!" I pouted at her. I loved her so much and she didn't even know it.

"Well your father called..." she started but stopped to see my reaction.

"What did he say?" I asked her urging her to finish what she was going to say.

"He wants you to come and see at twelve tonight okei... and don't be late please! You how he can be!" she beamed before turning back to the breakfast she was cooking for us.

"I won't be late Na Ra! What's for breakfast?" I probed as she chuckled cutely at me.

"Food Pabo!" she teased me again before I kissed her on the neck.

We ate breakfast together before I left to hang out with the guys. They whined that I was depriving them of time because I was either with my wife or working with my father. The big babies!

After hanging out with my friends and talking with my father about him resigning from the throne I went home. When I got there straight to our so I could see both of my babies.

When I entered our room Na Ra was packing up her things. Tears stained her once glowing cheeks. She hadn't noticed presence as I stood over her. Her phone stared to ring so she picked it up the second ring.

"Yobosaeyo..." she voiced in a soft volume that I almost couldn't hear her.

"D-deh! I'm packing now... I'll be out in a minute bai bai..." she stuttered to whoever was on the phone with her. Where the hell was she going?

"Na Ra what are you doing?" I asked as anger boiled through my skin. She looked at me with an expressionless face.

"What does it look like? I'm leaving you..." she whispered I could hear an emotion in her voice that I really couldn't place.

"Stop playing with me, Na Ra!" I hissed and she slightly flinched.

"I can't pretend to be happy anymore Prince Jinyoung..." she sighed as she grabbed her stuff that she had just finished packing.

"What the hell Na Ra!" I growled as she looked away from me.

"I guess this is good-bye... I will send you the divorce papers later. I will take good care of our child. Have a wonderful life..." she simply said as she walked past me. Divorce? I didn't want to divorce her! She's my entire world now!

"Na Ra... please don't leave..." I whispered as I grabbed her arm. She pulled my arm away and glared at me.

"Good-bye Prince Jinyoung!" she repeated before heading out the door leaving to bass in my dark emotions. She left me... she just left me... she really just left me. And she didn't even tell why she'd done it!

{Jung Na Ra's P.O.V}

The worse part of living right now is leaving my Prince. The only and only person who could always make me smile when I was down. Or happy when I upset about something.

The saddest part is that I never got to the chance to confess to the Byuntae of my heart. Now he'll never know! I sighed inwardly.

I was inside Hyo Che's car. She was driving. She said I had to make a decision about leaving him or she'd make it seem like I doing bad things behind Jinyoung's back preferable cheating on him with someone else. That the child I was carrying wasn't even his! I couldn't have his heart broken over a horrible lie as that. The memory still fresh in my head.

"Leave!"Hyo Che hissed angrily at me. I was tired of her attitude I wanted to slap her but that would have caused us to fight. Which wouldn't be good for my baby.

"Waeyo? I love him and he's my husband!” I sneered my reply back to her and she scoffed at me.

"Make a decision about leaving him or I'll make it seem like you were cheating on him with someone else behind Jinyoung's back. I'll make him think that the child you're carrying isn't even his!” she said smiling evilly at me now.

My hand was itching to make contact with her face. I had to breathe in and out just to keep myself from jumping on her after she said to me.

"Neh... You win... I'll leave..." I sighed I couldn't see Jinyoung hurt by her ridiculous lies. Even if they were everyone would believe her! Wouldn't they?

"I'll call you later so I can pick you up! I've already paid for your ticket!” she beamed once she knew I'd agree to leave Jinyoung forever.

"Bwoh! Ticket?” I exclaimed as I study her dark expression.

"Deh! You're going to move to America permanently!” she simply said as she stood up from the table.

"Mullon ijyo..." I murmured sadly. I was going to Jinyoung and my home forever. I almost regretted going to club and meeting him.

"Now be a good girl, go home and pack up, okei?"she grinned as I stood up as well.

"Okei..." I replied before leaving her there alone. I'd miss with all my life. I felt like my heart is bleeding on the outside at the thought of never seeing his face ever again. I went home and started to sadly pack up everything I owned.

I was at the airport going on the plane now with an empty heart. I kept looking around hoping that Jinyoung would see us.

"Flight 106 to America, now boarding! Flight 106 to America, now boarding!" the annoncement shook me. I wasn't ready to leave just yet.

"That's you! Now when you get to America one of my guards will be at the gate waiting for your arrival. You'll be living in my old Condo there, so if you don't go, I'll know! And give me your cell phone!" she stated as we stood in front the entry way to the plane.

"Waeyo?" I probed her raising an eyebrow at her.

"Because you won't need it in America! And if you’re in a different country! I'll contact you to know how your pabo baby is doing for Jinyoung, oke1? Don't try and contact him I'll know if you that as well!" she answered me harshly but I ignored her.

"Okei..." I whispered solemnly as I handed her my cell phone.

"You got everything you need?" she asked almost sounding like she was worried about me. Almost I said!

"Deh..." I whimpered miserably to her still hopi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter