4 New Dwellings (new ver.)

I'm Marrying the Crown Prince?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Kim family had officially left the palace together in an exceedingly secure manner, since the breaking news of the Crown Prince's engagement to Na Ra hadn't left the confines of ballroom as of yet. And in the aftermath of that realization, Na Ra had decided to sleep over at her parents' home for the night, just in case anyone had somehow managed to seek out her apartment's exact location. Although, when they had arrived home, Na Ra couldn't help but hysterically laugh to herself about her most current predicament.

Right now, she was currently living on her own and already out of a job! She had no time to deal with a very sneaky Prince when her life was such an utter mess on it's own already. The fact was that at the very end of the day, Na Ra is still mad with Prince Jinyoung, considering the fact that he had been the one to arrange what transpired between them back at the royal ball and in front so many strangers no less. And to think that he was the actual Crown Prince of Korea the entire time and he never said a thing to her in that regard.

To top that all off, she, of all people, was his proclaimed Fiancée! It was a huge feat. Should be an honor for her, however it was not. It just was just plain terrifying.

Although, to the contrary, Na Ra couldn't truly lie to herself about her outright attraction to him. She does like him, if she were to go by the little bit of time that the two of them seem to effortlessly interact with each other. Fine, she liked him a lot. The young man was quite handsome in his own right and very single. And he wanted her. Poor little jobless her.

"Na Ra, dear! Stop day dreaming and get yourself ready for bed! Now!" Her mother orders her around as if she were still a mere four year old girl and the adult woman that she was now.

"Okay! Mother, I am!" Na Ra shouts back to her mother as the elder Kim female heads in to the bedroom both her and Husband shared.

"Goodnight then, dear!" Her mother bellows back to her from the confines of her bedroom.

After that, Na Ra finally heads in to her own bedroom and prepares herself for bed as well. She gras a light pink nightgown from out of the draw of the dresser within her childhood bedroom. Everything inside of it was still in the same condition that Na Ra had left it. Her mother had left it completely untouched in case she ever had to move back in with them, for any reason. She makes her way over to the bathroom after grabbing a set of underwear for herself as well.

Na Ra takes a long well needed shower where she takes her time with washing off both her hair and her body. And when she is done and has just stepped from out of the shower wrapped up in her bathrobe, her new cellphone begins to blaringly ring inside of her bedroom. So she hurriedly changes in to her nightgown and leaves the bathroom whilst towel drying her long hair. She moves with rapid footfalls over to childhood bed to hastily answer it on the seventh ring without glancing at the phone's caller identification number.

"Hello!" Na Ra happily singsongs through her cellphone when it picks up, the very moment she drops her hair towel on to the edge of her bed.

"Hey, Narawara! How do you feel about the fact that you are an engaged woman now?" Min Jo joyfully shouts with a question loudly inside of Na Ra's ears.

"Hey! Min Jo, why are you so loud?" Na Ra asks her with a face full of red as she was smiling to herself, because of her best friend's cute excited behaviour. Though she never answers her question in turn.

"She's just excited that our own best friend is going to be a royal Princess!" Bo-Som unhelpfully adds on to that squealing mess on the other phone line, surprising Na Ra with her voice sounding completely out of nowhere. They had her on a three-way. She should have known that this way bound to happen when it came to them.

"Well I'm not! I'm upset with-" Na Ra starts to speak at the same point that Bo-Som interrupts her when she does, finishing her statement before she can, "Him..."

"Oh, just admit it, Na Ra. You like our Crown Prince! I mean, everyone has already seen your little makeout session, live and fully broadcasted by now! So there's no denying it." Min Jo merrily laughs at her for good measure as she elaborates a bit more on what is already on everyone's minds when it comes to her attraction towards their Prince.

"I never said that I didn't like him! Look, I have to go to bed, so I'll talk to guys about this all later! Goodnight ladies!" Na Ra solemnly frowns in response to this, little a bit embarrassed by this outcome. That royal jerk would most assuredly pay dearly for embarrassing her like this!

"Goodnight, Princess Narawara!" Her teasing best friends choruses together as she hangs the phone up on them. After of which, she climbs in to bed, quickly snuggling up in to a ball and falling asleep soon after she does.

The brilliant rays of sun lights up the surrounding atmosphere, hitting Na Ra's eyes in the process, effectively waking her up. Her eyes searches for familarity within the bedroom that she is resting in, but she finds that she isn't inside of her own bedroom. She was in an all white bedroom that was supernova in size. Not to forget to mention, how big the actual bed was as well. And at the shock of such a strange predicament, she tries to immedately sit up in bed, but an arm that is not her own easily stops her from doing so.

In that regard, Na Ra turns her head to the side to slowly follow the path of where that arm is connected to. And spots a soundingly sleeping Prince Jinyoung whom of which was holding tightly on to her waist with his embrace. Still, the Prince looks so peaceful to her that she wants to just push him on to the floor.

"Hey! JUNG JINYOUNG, WAKE UP!" Na Ra fervently screams and the Crown Prince's eyes immediately shot open at the harsh sound of her voice. To which, Jinyoung quickly turns his head to look at her smiling like a creepy predator caught red-handed.

"I can see that you have finally woken up, my Lady..." The Prince happily whispers back to her, his voice bright in volume as he pulls her back down against the bed next to him.

"Prince Jinyoung... I am only going to ask you this once, where am I right now?" Na Ra menacingly hisses at the steadily smiling Prince as he stares deep in to her disapproving eyes from his place beside her.

"Home..." The Prince simply says out in reply, but Na Ra doesn't want to receive that kind of plain answer in response to her question. That is why she questions him once again.

"What do you mean when you say home?" Na Ra hastily probes the Prince for a better explanation with a hard edged frown crinkling up her forehead when she grimaces at him.

"Is this twenty-one questions or something? You're home now, get over it already!" Jinyoung playfully sneers at her to lighten the mood a bit and Na Ra returns it with another grimace in his direction.

"Why are you such a meanie, Jinyoung?" Na Ra unhappily whines at him, but the Prince seemed to have had enough of her prying questions for real when he begins to try and scold her.

"I said-" Jinyoung starts to hiss out, only to end up stopping himself once he finds himself hovering over Na Ra. Our lips were inches apart. His breath cools her senses. And she has never wanted anyone to kiss her so badly in her life, before this very moment in time.

She craves for his soft lush lips to press down against her own in a tender caress. And as if he knew what she had been thinking, the Prince kisses her. Softly at first, but then a little bit harsher, as if it was to try and punish her for his pure want of her. Engulfing her in his embrace as she finds herself clinging on to him for dear life throughout the entire romantic experience.

Finally, after a bit of time, Jinyoung forces himself away from Na Ra and lies back down on bed next to her, pulling her in a more comfortable manner back in to his arms. And it was from that very instance that she knew that they were going to have problems with their new living arrangements. She knows that he might deflower her before they can even say, 'I do'.

Jinyoung wakes up in the morning with Na Ra's slender arms surrounding him in her warm embrace. It is a sight that makes him inwardly chuckle. It reminds him of how he had to sneak in to her bedroom in the middle of the night and brought her back home with him to their new place.

The Prince had initially thought that she would have taken the entire idea of sharing a place with him a little bit more upsetting than she had at first. Although, she didn't put up much of a fight with him, which kind of surprised the bewildered Prince. Nevertheless, Jinyoung gently places a kiss upon Na Ra's forehead, removing the hair from over her eyes when her eyes suddenly flutter open.

Na Ra stares blankly at him in silence for a full moment before she begins speaking to him once again, grimacing at him in a dark manner, "My gosh! I know that I'm gorgerous and beautiful and highly attractive, but please keep your lips to yourself, Prince Jung!"

It is an reaction that the Prince readily uses in that exact moment to kiss her lips instead, ignoring everything she has only just said. All at once, muffling any one of her upcoming protests with the tender caress of his own making. And when they finally do manage pull apart from one another, Na Ra makes sure to hotly glare at Jinyoung even more for his untoward behaviour with a glistening frown in place upon her red face.

"Nope! I like putting my lips where they truly belong much better anyways!" Jinyoung proudly chimes in with Na Ra frantically hitting him on his right shoulder over and over again, all whilst blushing a bright rosy pink in reaction to his abrupt yet unwarranted kiss.

"You can only try to do it again, if you really want to get your lips cut off from your face, Prince Jung!" Na Ra crisply says in a slightly threatening manner that has no effect on the erted Prince as she steadily tries to escape from out of his strong embrace, "Now let go of me right this instant!"

"No... I don't wanna! I like holding you in my arms, Na Ra! And I wanna keep it that way!" Jinyoung unhappily whines like a small pubescent child as Na Ra continues to push herself away from him the more he held on to her person.

"I am only getting up to use the bathroom cry-baby! Now let me go so that I can do that! Or I will relieve myself on you and this bed, Jung Jinyoung!" Na Ra blatantly w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter