3 Royal Ball (new ver.)

I'm Marrying the Crown Prince?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After shopping for hours with her best friends, Na Ra had everything that needed for the ball tonight. The only thing that she was still waiting for was the arrival of her ball gown. It was late for it's arrival and she only had an hour to spare when it came down to getting her gown and getting herself ready left. Her long black hair is already done up in faerie waves with complimentary hair accessories. Just don't get Na Ra wrong, she does have everything else on her body already whilst she sits upon her bed dawn in a simple silk made white bathrobe, of course. Where was that saleswoman when she needed her?

Then out of the blue, utterly scaring Na Ra, a knock sounds at the front door of her apartment. And at the blaring sound, she stands up from her bed and rushes out of her bedroom in order to go answer it. She opens the door to find the saleswoman holding a neatly wrapped white box within her hands and Na Ra knows that her new custom made ball gown inside of it. In fact, she can't wait to see how it all came out or how it will look her, so she retrieves the box with a moon bright smile and hurriedly opens up the box at the doorway with the saleswoman looking on.

The ball gown inside of the box was beyond perfect. No, not wedding day perfect, because Na Ra didn't have the heart to go that far yet. The gown was made of ivory white tulle and silk in the color of gold. A beautiful gold infused design of gorgeous ivy leaves covers most of the ivory white tulle of both the bodice and end skirt of the gown. The silk was the entire base of the gown and the tulle blanketed over it with crafted elegance.

The front of the gown ends at her dainty little feet and the back of it flows down to the ground in a short train. And the front of the gown shows off her lean slender legs and her awestriking gold high heels. The top of her bodice was sweetheart in shape and fits over her bust in a nice manner with long flowy off the shoulder poet sleeves making her look the part of some sort of a gorgeous flora faerie.

She places the gown back inside of the box and closes the door to her apartment after the saleswoman steps inside. And after she has done that, she walks in to her bathroom and takes off her bathrobe and removes the gown fully from the box, putting it on. Although, she can not get the zipper up by herself, because unfortunately for her, it is on the back of the gown. That is why she walks out of her bathroom to ask for help.

"Can you please zip me up?" Na Ra kiny asks the saleswoman in a polite manner as she is stuggling to do it by herself.

"Of course!" The saleswoman replies happily in turn when she walks over to Na Ra to help her with her gown, likewise asking her about her perception of the fanciful garment in addition, "Is everything to your liking, ma'am?"

"Yes, it's perfect for me. I like it very much, thank you." Na Ra sweetly answers with another one of her bright smiles playing up against her gf face as the woman properly zips her up and she help her place her heels upon her small feet as well, asking the saleswoman about her appearance after she finished with everything for tonight, "Now how do I look in this gown? I'm not overduing it or something am I?"

"No, you look very beautiful to me, ma'am. Regal even. You'll be the belle of the ball, of that I'm sure." The saleswoman honestly says in recounter with a warm smile in turn.

"Kim... It's Kim Na Ra... You don't have to call me ma'am, it makes me feel as if you are addressing my Mother." Na Ra kindly adds with a still brightly beaming smile the moment that she hears a vehicle beeping outside of her apartment and she quickly addresses the notion, "Oh! That's my parents and boy are they fast!"

After hearing that they both head outside and see that Na Ra's parents' have rented out a limousine tonight for this special occaustion. After happily thanking the saleswoman and complimenting her chosen ball gown, Na Ra dismisses the woman with a highly appreciated tip. And the saleswoman greets her parents all rather formally with a polite smile as they stayed seated at the back of the large vehicle before finally leaving altogether. After of which, Na Ra walks up to the limousine with it's footman opening the door for her. She gets in it and her mother instantaneously gives her ball gown for the evening a complete once over with a highly scrutinizing gaze.

"You've done a nice job with your choice in gown, sweetheart!" Her mother praises her in a proud manner with Na Ra politely thanking her mother for her kind words in turn as the limousine finally begins to drive them off to their destination. And boy did Na Ra ever feel like some sort of Cinderella at that exact moment in time.

It wasn't long before they arrived at royal palace. The arrival of so many celebrities and rich elite families made Na Ra feel so out of place at the very sight of them. The footman helped them out of the limousine after it had stopped in front of the entryway to the palace. Her parents regally exits from the limousine first filled with excitement. And after they do, Na Ra steps from out of the vehicle like an elegant lady, her parents instantly stand beside her.

"Wow! This place is not what I had initially imagined it to be!" Na Ra openly praises the beauty of the palace as her family starts to walk up the stairs leading to the large open grand doors of the palace.

"Close your mouth dear, a fly might slip inside!" Her mother playfully orders Na Ra whilst chuckling at her for good measure. To which, Na Ra hadly realized that she has dropped her jaw down in pure awe of her surroundings at all.

"O-oh... sorry..." Na Ra whispered out a quick apology for her unlady behaviour as she closes a little bit embarrassed from the act. She was just glad that no one else had taken notice of it except for her mother. A few seconds later, their family had finally approached the grand doors.

"Ladies first..." Her father offers like a gentleman on a murmur and Na Ra and her mother promptly walk inside ahead of him.

After that, they walk past the royal foyer, down the long corridor towards the entrance of the grand ballroom, where they promptly announced by way of their invitations like all the other guests before them. And at their family name being called, Na Ra's offers his arms to both of the ladies in his life with his daughter politely thanking him for it.

"Thank you, Father..." Na Ra whispers with a grateful smile whilst thanking her father for his very gentlemanly ways as they entered the grand ballroom together.

There were so many guests at the ball. Some people where seated at the elegantly decorated tables lining the side walls of the massive sized ballroom, but at least a yard away from it's entryway, covering the vast gray shaded stone flooring. Others were crowding the dance area with their dance partners dancing to the orchestra as they played classical dance pieces.

The ballroom was decorated by beautiful crystal and glass with gold and ivory floral pieces everywhere someone would walk. Luxurious crystal chandeliers hung from the high ceiling above them. It was all so very beautiful to behold and her head was starting to spin with the heavy notion of it all.

"Narawara!" Na Ra hears a familiar and warm lovable voice call out to her from somewhere in the ballroom confusing her.

Her eyes hurriedly search everywhere within the room for the person who had warmly called her by her nickname since only two people in her life ever boldly does. And when she finally does find this person, she almost runs over to her, forgetting where she actually was in the process. Thankfully, she manages to catch herself with both a chuckle and smile, but she is still accosted with the sound of this overly familiar voice.

"You look amazing!" Bo-Som praises her best friend after coming from completely out of nowhere to stand right in front of Na Ra with a wide beaming grin. To which, Na Ra still doesn't know how she is able to do that to her.

"Thank you!" Na Ra thankfully beams out in reply, happy to know other people at the ball besides her own parents who have seemingly abandoned her as soon as they have arrived.

"You know what..." Min Jo starts to speak after appearing behind her best friends with the both of them curiously staring at her, waiting for what she has to say to them.

"What?" Bo-Som curiously rushes her with a confused frown because was taking far too long to answer them.

"You match what the Crown Prince is wearing tonight, Narawara!" Min Jo delightedly says with finality in a voice that is filled with utter joy as she happily praises their best friend's attire for the ball. In which they all playfully laugh together confusing Min Jo in the process without telling her what was so funny about what she had said when she asks them as Na Ra overtly glances down at her chosen attire for the evening with a bewildered frown of her own across her face.

"Come on, let's just go sit down at an adjoining table together..." Bo-Som quickly suggests in turn with a cheerful smile as they all ignore Min Jo's adorably confused ramblings, dragging them both off to an unoccupied table that is near them.

To which they all merrily sit down in one of the six unclaimed chairs and begin chatting away for quite a while, until a young man dressed in  both gold and ivory white and his friends approached their chosen table. The man stands before the seated Na Ra, extanding one of his hands out for her to hold. In which she looks at it with confused eyes as the young man promptly and proudly smiles down at her when she does so.

"I-it's y-ou-u!" Na Ra mortifyingly stutters out in shock at her instant recognition of the man standing before her, because he turned out to be the guy that had kissed her that night at club Blackout. And in her reaction to that notion, she touches her right hand to her burning left cheek in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter