New Dwellings

I'm Marrying the Crown Prince?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kim Na Ra's P.O.V}

When we left I decided to sleep over at my parents home. When we arrived home I couldn't help but smile to myself.

I was still mad with Jinyoung of course. To think he was the Crown Prince of Korea the entire time and never said anything. And top that off I'm his fiancee! But I couldn't lie to myself. I did like him. I like him a lot.

"Na Ra dear! Stop day dreaming and get ready for bed!" my mother ordered me around like I was still four years old.

"Yah! Umma I am!" I shouted back to her as she went into the room her and my fathered shared.

"Good-night then dear!" she bellowed back. I went into my room and prepared for bed. I grabbed a light pink nightgown out the draw in my old bedroom.

Everything in it was still the same way I left it just in case I ever had to move back in. I went into the bathroom after grabbing some underwear as well.

I took a long well needed shower and just as I got out my new phone began to ring. I hurriedly changed my clothes and left the bathroom towel drying my long hair. I answer it on the seventh ring with looking at my caller ID.

"Yobosaeyo!" I sung through the phone happily.

"Yah! Narawara! You're an engaged woman now!" Min Jo shouted in joy in my ear.

"Yah! Min Jo why are you so loud?" I asked her smiling to myself.

"She's just excited that our friend is going to be a princess!" Bo-Som added surprising me. They had me on three-way.

"Well I'm not! I'm upset with-" I started but Bo-Som interrupted me.

"Him..." Bo-Som finished.

"Just admit it, you like him! I mean everyone saw your makeout session live and broadcasted!" Min Jo laughed at me.

"I never said I didn't! Look I'll talk to guys later! Night girls!" I hissed solemnly and embarrassed. The jerk would pay for embarrassing me like that!

"Night Princess Narawara!" they chorused together as I hung up the phone. I got into bed and fell asleep soon after.

Sunlight hit my eyes waking me up. My eyes searched for familarity in the room. But I wasn't in my room. I was in an all white bedroom that was supernova huge. Not to mention how big the bed was. I tried to immedately sit up but an arm stopped me.

I turned my head to follow where the arm was connected and spotted a sleeping Jinyoung holding on to my waist. He look so peaceful that I wanted to push him on to the floor.

"YAH! JUNG JINYOUNG WAKE UP!" I screamed and his eyes immediately shot open. He looked at me smiling like a predator.

"Finally! You're awake!" he whispered as he pulled me back down against the bed.

"Jinyoung... Where am I?" I hissed as he stared into my eyes.

"Home..." he simply replied but I didn't want that kind of answer.

"What do you mean home?" I probed him some more.

"Is this twenty-one questions or something? You're home now get over it already!" he sneered and I grimaced at him.

"Meanie... Jinyoung..." I whined but he seemed to have had enough of my questions for real.

"I said-" he hissed, only stopping once he was hovering over me. Our lips were inches apart. His breath cooled my senses. I never wanted to anyone to kiss me so badly before this moment and I craved his soft lips against my own.

As if he knew what I was thinking he kissed me. Softly at first but then harsher as if to punish me for his want of me. I found myself clinging to him for dear life. He pulled away from me and laid back next to me pulling me back into his arms.

I knew then that we were going to have problems with our new living arrangements. I think he might deflower me before we even say I do.

{Jung Jinyoung's P.O.V}

I woke up in the morning with Na Ra's arms around me. I chuckle at how I had to sneak into her bedroom and bring her home with me. I thought she'd take the idea of sharing a place with me a little more upsetting then she did. But she didn't put up much of a fight which kind of surprised me.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter