First Member To Be Awaken

The Awaken Of EXO

Yun Hee was looking down on Earth trying to find the Tree of Life. The Tree of life was something that the girls were looking for, It was a magial tree that secure and protects Earth and heaven without that Tree it can become a big destruption in Earth if that tree is to fall into the Darkness hands.

Yun Hee and the other girls all have a mission to go down to earth to find the Tree. Once Yunhee spotted the sparkles thats when they'll have to go to earth.

"Have you seen any sign of it?" Ae Li asked as she sat next to Yunhee who was looking down at the weel.

"Ahni still no sign at all." YunHee pouted. 

"Don't worry unnie the sparkle haven't shine yet, since it just gotten reborn not too long ago." Yi Yi stated. All the girls gather together in a group as they all sat by the weel.

"Maybe its time that we have to go down to earth." Yunhee stated.

"Ahhh~ I wanna know how people on earth live like too." Yoo Ji said as she jumps around.

"Sure, there's no points of staying up here and waiting for it to shine." Ae Li agreed.

"When we get there you two better be good!" Yun Hee pointed at Yoo Ji and Jin Yeon.

"Promise!" They both said as their other hand behind their back were crossed.

"We have rules to follow too!" Yi Yi said as she grab the paper and read it out loud.

Rules:

  1. No using powers infront of humans.
  2. No Transforming unless its urgent 
  3. You can't reveal who you really are!
  4. No making wishes.
  5. Will get punish in the fire weel for a decade.

"Also you can not fly into the sky with people seeing you!" Yi Yi lastly said as everyone's mouth dropped.

"What? No using magic?" Yoo Ji pouted.

"You two are always the naughty ones." Ae Li crossed her arms and smile.

"Fine then." Yoo Ji and Jin Yeon both went and get their things ready.

As everyone got ready they all spread their wings and flew into Earth.

While they were on their way to earth it was already night time, YunHee notice something kept shinning behind them as she turn and stared at the light.

"What is that big blue light?" She asked as all the girls turned and stared at it.

"Omo! Everyone get out of the way!" Yi Yi screamed as she push the youngest girls away and they all flew far from it.

It finally flew pass the girls as they watch it land.

"What was that?" Jin Yeon asked as they all follow the meteor.

"Let's check it out." YunHee and the girls got to the forest and hide behind the trees.

The girls watch closely as the meteor hatch and opens up as all the small signs pearls flew out.

This is what they are looking at.

"Omo what are those balls?" Yoo Ji whisper.

"Shss just watch." Yi Yi said.

All the signs flew out of the rock and slowly flew away as they disappear into the night sky.

"Shss...Someone isn coming, come on lets go." Yun hee said as they all flew away before someone find them there.

/

As the meteor hit somewhere far from the city into the forest nobody couldn't get there in time.

By the time they got there everything was gone.

"I thought I saw it flew here." Nickhun stated as Yuri shrugged.

"I think everyone saw the same thing." Tiffany said.

"Does this have something to do with what we are looking for honey?" Yoona asked her boyfriend.

Taecyeon wasn't sure himself but he knew it wasn't just a meteor, there has to be something with that blue light.

"Come lets go home and come back tomorrow." Chansung said as they all left to go home.

/

"What was that all about?" Ah Yeol thought as she went back inside to make dinner for herself.

Taking out all the ingredients as she make something delicious to eat.

She sigh, "I wish I have a friend who's willing to live with me so I won't be so lonely."

/

Tao just finish taking a shower as he notice his lights went out for a bit and decided to get dress up and walk into his room as he went towards the balcony he notice a small light entering his room. "Huh, what is this?" He thought as he grab his glasses and wore them to look at it closely.

"Time control?" He read the sign as he blink a few time.

"This is scary." He stated as the pearl flew into his chest as it enters his soul and made him feel into a deep sleep.

"You were one of the new born prince. A prince who is in control of time, you can stop the time without anyone knowing. You are one of the person we are looking for since 13 years ago." A voice spoken through his soul as Tao finally accept the powers that was given to him.

"Since you accept this power, Your mission is to find the other members who haven't awaken their powers yet." The voice stated.

"Yes King I'll do as you say." Tao bow as he woke up from his soul and it was already morning.

"Once you find all the others I'll give you your memories back." The king said as his voice faded away.

"I wonder who is the other members, I don't even know how they look like." He thought as he sigh. Tao look into his arms and their was a sign on his right arms.

"Great now I have to hide this from my parents." He thought as he got everything ready and walk to school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A New chapter is up ^^

Hope you all enjoy <3 comment and subscribe