The Mysterious Light

The Awaken Of EXO

A soft voice whisper into the dark night sky.

"Earth. Where we live, It's deliated like a bubble.

And the globe which has only one soul. It's not just once,

We've lived many lives, We don't have any proof, nor do we have any memories.

We'll never be alone, for all eternity, we are one."

(Credits: Hitotsu. Alan Dawa Dolma lines. I made up some of the words.)

The sun rises through Seoul as the streets start being busy with cars, peoples and kids. People rushing through markets, stores, and buildings from one to another. People also rushing to shool and work.

The sun finally peek through Ah Yeol's curtains awaken her. As she got up and stretch, walking towards the bathroom.

"Another new day Ah Yeol." She said to herself looking at the mirror infront of her. As her hand slowly making its way to her necklace that all she remember knowing is, she was born with it. Her parents never knew where did that necklace came from but it will be something that protect her in the future. What she doesn't know is that, that necklace wasn't just any regular necklace. The color of its crystal pedal has its own meaning to it.

This is how the necklace look like.

Ah Yeol kissed it as she smile, "Miss you Umma and Appa." She said as she put it to the side so she can wash up and get dressed for school.

Her parents died 13 years ago and yet people never knew what happen to them, it was a mysterious thing that had killed them but no one still haven't figure what really had happen to her parents. Ah Yeol use to live in the foster home. Now living on her own and going to school.

After finishing dressing up she dash through the door.

/

/

Everyone rushing into the gate as Ah Yeol follow behind one of the group.

Walking through campus she can see the same group of boys being bully again.

Kai, Sehun and Tao, those boys were nerds thats always get pick on just for lunch money and homework sheet.

"I felt bad for boys like those, they don't deserve those kind of punishment at all." Ah Yeol shook her head as she walk to her class.

/

"Give me your lunch money!" One of the bully said as Sehun pouted.

"B-but." He whisper as the guy just took it away from him like it belongs to him.

All the bullies ran away as they three boys walk together to class.

"What did they take from you both?" Kai asked Tao and Sehun.

"Lunch money and homework." They said at the same time.

"What about you?" Sehun asked.

"Same."  Kai sighed.

"By the way I'm a transfer student, my name is Huang ZiTao and you can just call me Tao." Tao greeted them both as they smile.

"Nice to meet you Tao I'm Kai." Kai smile.

"And I'm Sehun!" Sehun smile widely making friends for the first time.

"Come lets go to class." Kai said as they agree. While they walk pass a group of boys and girls who were popular they stop and stared for a while.

"Who are they?" Sehun asked.

"Kingkas and Queenkas only." Tao said as he halfly smile.

"Oh....I never see them around much before." Kai stated. "I agree with Kai." Sehun said. They all stood their as a guy walk and bump into them and the three of them fell.

"Ahhh." Tao was at the bottom, while Sehun was in the middle and Kai on top.

"Move out of the walk way!" Kris glared at them with a cold face as he walk alone.

The three boys watch him walk by with no words or sound.

"That man is creepy." Sehun whisper and they both nodded their heads.

/

/

"Yoona have you find any clues yet?" Taecyeon asked. Yoona shook her head. "No sign at all, we haven't find anything related to the Tree of Life nor the Legendary Pearls."

"It's harder than what we expected." Junsu crossed his arms.

"Yea being surrounded by these people are making things worst." Junho rolled his eyes. Tiffany smile and hold onto Junsu's arms. "These humans are annoying."

"We can't waste too much time, we have to finish before others notice what we are up to." Nickhun said and left to class having most of the fangirls following him.

Nickhun got into class as wait in class for then teachers to arrive.

"Hello students, lets get class started." Mr. Oh said as he walk in and everyone bow in respect then sat back down.

"Is Kris Wu here?"

"Here." He say bluntly.

"Sungmin?" "Here."

"Soon Mi?" "Here."

"Nickhun?" "Here." He answered.

"Ah Yeol?"

"Here."

And more name calling.....

"Its so quiet in here." Ah Yeol thought to herself.

School was finally over and Ah Yeol ran home.

During that night Taecyeon and his group were out looking for more clues. Yoona and her group were with Luna them looking for pearls.

"This is hard!" Sunny complains.

"Shut up with your complaining and keep looking!" Jessica angrily said.

"Don't tell me to shut up!" Sunny yelled. "You can't tell me what to do!" Jessia stick out her tongue.

"STOP IT!" Tae Yeon yelled as they both stop.

/

Ah Yeol was in her balcony looking at the stars and enjoy the calm night sky.

Suddenly she saw two stars flying into earth with babyblue lights flashing really fast causing all the light through out Seoul to go out.

"What was that?" She thought.

"Whats that?" Yoona and Taecyeon both said. Everyone was clueless.

The mysterious light.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one :D

I try my best to make it good and long ^^

Enjoy and comment or Subscribed <3