Necklace?

The Awaken Of EXO

"Taeyeon unnie-ah! Don't you find these new girls a little bit weird?" Krystal asked as Tae Yeon look over to the new girls Ae Li and Yi Yi.

"Weird? I don't see anything weird at all." Tae Yeon rolled her eyes irritated by Krystal.

"Ehhh...I guess you don't see what I see then." Krystal pouted as Jun Ho shook his head.

The teacher made his way in as he took roll.

"Junho?" "Here."

"Tae Yeon."

"Here."

"Krystal?" "Here."

"Jung Yoo?" "...."

"She's not here?" Mrs. Li said as she crossed out her name.

Krystal smirked as she knew what happen to her.

"Yah..." JunHo gave Krystal the sign to quiet down.

Yi Yi and Ae Li looked at them weirdly. "Something's not right." Yi Yi whisper to Ae Li who nodded in agreement.

"Xiu Min?" "Here." He screamed out loud while eating his steam bun receiving dirty looks from everyone.

"Chansung?" "Here." He raised his hand as he wink at Yi Yi who rolled her eyes away.

"Kai?" "Here." Kai fixed his glasses as he smile.

"I see nerds everywhere." Jun Ho complained as Kai hide his head with the text book infront of him.

"Chen?" "Here." Chen quietly raised his hand.

"Okay so class today we have two new student, They are Ae Li and Yi Yi please give them a warm welcome." Mrs. Li smile as everyone clapped their hands.

/

It was YunHee's turn to her new class. Everyone took their seat as she introduce herself.

"Annyeong My name is Yunhee and I'm new here hope to make alot of new friends." YunHee bow as she look up and lock eyes with one of the student who sit in the front row.

He smirked and look away as YunHee tilt her head and walk to sit next to him, who just ignore her.

"Weird human beings." She thought as she took out her book.

"Tiffany today you are the leader of the sport games." The teacher said as Tiffany smirked and got up.

"Okay class today sport will be base on dodge ball." Everyone agree and left to the gym.

Tiffany's team was Lay, Suho, Amber, soon Ji, Tae Mi, Joo Ra, and etc.

YunHee's team was D.O, YooRi, JaeHyun, Seung Yeon, Tae Ae, Jae Min, and etc.

"Umm...I-I don't know how to play this game." Yunhee said as Tiffany slam the ball into her face as she feel backward causing everyone to laugh.

D.O just stood then not even laughing at all as he makes his way towards Yunhee.

"Are you okay?" D.O asked as he help her up.

"Y-yea I'm fine. Thanks." YunHee smile as she look at Tiffany who was satisfied with what she did.

"Omo...Darling better luck next time." Amber smirked as she high-five Tiffany.

"Oh...So this game is all about slaming balls in people's face okay lets play it your way then." Yun Hee thought as she smirked.

"Restart." Mrs. Li said as Yun Hee dodge every attacked and finall caught the ball as she smirked and blow a kiss to it.

"Be my guess." She winks and throw the ball towards Tiffany's way and hit her hard on the head as she fainted.

"Woah...What did you do to the Queenka?" Tae Mi asked as Yun Hee shrugged.

"I was just playing by the rule." She said as the game starts again D.O caught the ball and throw it towards Suho which hits him on the shoulder.

"YAH! whats's your problem." Suho madly scream.

"You're suppose to dodge it duh." Lay ignorantly said as Suho push him away.

"I didn't ask you." Suho walked out as Yunhee shook her head.

"It's just a game." She thought.

/

Classes were over as Luhan rush towards the school garden.

When he got there, there wasn't anything there, not even a person or sound. Luhan turn and was about to leave when something caught his eyes.

It was a necklace with an angel wings on there. "So I wasn't seeing things then." He thought as she put the necklace inside his pocket and left the garden.

"Aish...How can I transform back now?" Yin Mi pouted as she saw Luhan leaving with her necklace.

Yin Mi took out her crystal pearl and call the other girls.

"Eun Mi-ah I can't turn into my normal form anymore a human found my necklace." Yin Mi pouted as all the other girls were shock.

"I guess you found the person you're suppose to protect." Jung Ae chuckles as Yin Mi glared at her.

"YAH! Why a guy? I want a girl." She yelled.

Now that she's all alone she have to find her way out of the school. Yun Mi tranform into a school girl as she normally walk out of the garden into the campus where alot of people gather around.

"How do I find my way out of this place." Yun Mi look around as she suddenly spot someone from afar.

"Ehhhh....Why are they here?" She thought as she hide herself from them.

/

Yunhee finally went to find the girls as they all went to have lunch together.

"How was class today?" Ae Li asked.

"Scary." Yoo Ji and Jin Yeon stated at the same time.

"Tell me about it, it was complicated, students got fussed over a stupid game." Yunhee rolled her eyes.

"Well, Me and Ae Li finally found a clue." Yi Yi stated as Ae Li nodded her head.

"What is it?" Everyone curiously move closer.

"Apparently A student name Jun Yoo went missing." Ae Li said. "And it has something to do with the students in our classes."

Yoo Ji and Jin Yeon spotted a girl walking alone. They both got up and follow her.

"Hey...You!" Yoo Ji poke her shoulders as she turned around and was shock to see two girls infront of her.

"Y-yes? Is there something you two want?" She asked.

"You look like you're alone, Why don't you join us?" Jin Yeon smile.

"Ummm...Its okay I'm fine." She said as she ran off leaving them both clueless.

"Uhhh....What just happen?" Yoo Ji scratch her head.

/

School was over and it was getting dark as Tao walk alone home. He was studying in the library for hours.

Stretching as he make his way to the corner some people grab his hand and push him into the wall.

"Ughhh...What-whats going on?" He thought as he wince in pain.

"Nerd boy eh? Give me your money or else i'll kill you." the gangsters gather around him.

"I don't have any money!" Tao scream as one of the guys kick his stomach.

"Don't yelled or we'll kill you!" One of the guy said.

They pull him up and push him into the wall again. "Guess we have no choice but to kill you." The guy pulled out a pocket knife and was about to stab him.

"TIME CONTROL." He yelled out of no where as the blue light came out of his body and making people walking by stop. Cars stop moving and the bodies infront of him froze.

"Huh....What happen?" He thought as he look at his hands and then the people.

"I've finally awake my powers." He smile in happiness as a sword flew and landed straight up infront of him.

Tao pull the sword as he look at it and grab all his belonging and ran away as everyone started moving.

"Huh...Where did he go?" The guys all look around.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update :D Yay~ a Subber ^^ Thanks