Introducing Super Junior

Shooting Star

 

“What?” He asked.
The next moment we heard screams. Spencer!
We ran back onto the corridor.

 

The good looking boy... Heechul was in the door and hold a Grey-blue cat on his arm. The cat hiss and jump from him and ran down the corridor. Inside there were two other people jumping up onto the table.

“[what happened]” Donghae asked Heechul.

“[th-th-there... tha-tha-that... this b-b-b-big]” one of this boys pointed to the kitchen and show with his hands a size which comes up to Spencer.

 

“Spencer! Where are you sweetie.” I shouted and ran to the kitchen.

My Bearded Dragon ran out from under the fridge when he heard my voice.

“That's good my darling. I bought you some food. You can't ran away and search food when mama is away.” I said to Spencer and noticed all of the boys looking at me.

“Sorry guys. I terribly apologize. He didn't mean to shock you. He's a bit silly but he doesn't hurt anybody. Sorry”

 

“[Who is he, Donghae? I hope not an ELF. That can be a problem then.]” one of the boys said and jump from the table.

“[He didn't know us. He's new and can't speak Korean. I think Heechul and Henry can help us because they can speak English well. And Mr Park send him.]”

“[What. No I'm not helping him. Henry can help him.]” Heechul said and looked at me and shaking his head.

“Wait I can't understand you. Can anybody tell me what you guys are talking about.?” I said, but nobody listened me. They talked further.

Ok when nobody is listening to me I mustn't listen either. So I can go.

 

I went to my room with Spencer and gave him some food.

“So Spencer what do we do today.” I the TV and watched some Korean TV. I didn’t understand nothing but I found a channel where Korean music ran.

 

 

Donghae POV

“[what. No I'm not helping her. Henry can help her.]” Heechul said and looked at him and shaking his head.

“[Come on boys. He is new. We can show some politeness and help him. And I think that can help us too. We can learn English for our world tour.]” Siwon said.

Sugmin already went down from the table and sat on a chair.

“[I think we must first take care that we close our door what this... thing can't come in again.]”

“[I don't have a problem with this animal and him. Come on guys it will be fun.]” I tried to change the mind of Heechul and Sugmin but all of them except Siwon shake their head and went to their room.

“Sorry Chris but...” I turned around and saw that he already left.

“[Never mind. I think he can take care of himself].” I said to me and went to my room.

After a while Eunhyuk came to me and ask who he was.

“[He is new.]”

“[Ok and what was this thing in his hands? It looks.. weird.. o.O)”

 

 

Chris POV

I lay down in my bed. It's just 6pm, but the jet lag is killing me. I already had unpacked my suitcase. I’m tired. Outside the sun is shinning and it's warm. In Germany it would be night now. I'm so tired. Half asleep I watched the TV. There were I think 9 girls (don't blame me, I can't differentiate them) dancing to a song called 'Mr. taxi'. After this, I was nearly sleeping, when a boy group appeared. Some of them look familiar- One even look's like

Donghae but this must be a dream. I would never .. meet ... a supers..t..a..r...*zzZzzZzz*.

 

 

The Next Day:

 

As I woke up... it was dark outside. I turned the TV on to check the time. I found a news channel. It's 5 o'clock.

Time to look after Spencer. He lay next to me and slept well. Look's like he had a good dream. What was my dream about?

Right I dreamed that Donghae was a superstar and sang in a group and was popular. My grandmother always said that the first dream in a new place always get's true. Seems that Donghae will be a superstar. Hope he won't. Who would help me then? Who 'll be my translator? It would be a big problem. I have to phone Mr park. But he 'd probably be asleep now. So what can I do right now?

 

I tried to build a terrarium for Spencer but it wasn't good enough. It wasn't stable. Spencer always came to me breaking it down. After many tries I gave up.

“I'll buy later one when I get some money from Mr Park. Until then you must behave.” I said to Spencer then gave him some food. Suddenly my phone rang.

“Hello? Chris Won here.”

“Yoboseoyo. Here Mr Park's Secretary . He said that your contract is ready and you should come here and underline it. Somebody picks you up and guides you to the office. Good Bye.”

She didn't give me a chance to say anything. Like my sister. Never mind.

 

 

A few minutes later someone knocked on my door.

“[Hello. Mr Park send me to bring you to him.]” that someone said when I opened the door.

“Sorry I don't understand you.” I said to the familiar looking person.

“Mianhae. Did we met us before. You look so familiar.” the boy asked and looked at me. His eyes grew bigger.

“You... have... this thing.... What was his name?”

“Spencer?!”

“Yeah, Spencer. Your pet.” he said and went to the elevator.

“Wait! You were in Donghae's apartment and saw him yesterday?”

“Ani. I only saw you going back to your room. The guys told me what happened. And by the way my name is Eunhyuk.”

“Ah Eunhyuk. It sounds cool. My name is Chris Won.”

“Won? Korean? Do you come from Korea?”

“No, but my grandparents lived in Korea and then they went to Germany.”

 

We stood in the elevator. I looked up to him. Then I had this feeling. It was weird. Something like exploding.

“Are you alright?” he asked me.

“Yeah. Why not?”

I recognized that I was lying one the floor.

“Did I fall? I had only some crazy feelings. Sorry when I shocked you.” He looked at me

“Are nervous?”

“ I'm never nervous.”

“Show me you hand”

I gave him my hand and he hold it in front of me. I was really nervous. My whole hand was trembling.

“why?”

I asked him but he shook his head.

 

We arrived at the SM Building. He led me to the office and I entered .

 

*sigh* I got dazzled again.

But this time it was brighter. The sun was shinning and there wasn't a cloud on the sky.

“[Mr park is coming.]” the assistant said and brought me a coffee.

“Sorry but what did you say.”

I look at her and realized what she was an other assistant.

“[Mianhae what did you say. I...]” she pointed at her.

“[Can't understand... ]” she did something with her hands.

“[You.]”and at last she pointed at me. I don't really understand that she mean but at the same moment Mr Park came to us.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Chris. Please come with me.“

We went in and he gave me a paper. It was the contract.

“Can you please underline.” he gave me a pen and I underlined.

“And now come with me. I want you to know somebody”

He went outside, me following him.

“wait. Is he the guy I must take care of?”

“not exactly. Its not one person. They are more and I'm not sure if you can handle it out alone. We will see.”

 

We went to a garden. No it wasn't a garden it was a small park but we still are in the SM Entertainment building. It was beautiful.

There were birds in cages and some trees with apples. Flowers and some benches giving it a beautifuler view.

It looked like at home in our garden. I miss my home. Already. I'm one day here and I miss it. That isn't good. -.-

 

I stopped. After a few minutes I noticed that he disappeared. I looked around, but he was nowhere in sight.

Great now I stood in a beautiful park alone and don't know where Mr Park was. (-.-*)

 

I ran out of the garden in the corridors. On the door where was something written in Hangul but... I can't read it. . Now I’m lost. o__O

“excuse me can you help me?” I ask somebody who went out of one door.

“[what in the hell are you talking about. Go away and don't touch me.]”

He went away.

Oh gosh what do I do now.

Stay calm Chris.

 

I heard that someone shouting my name.

“Chris! CHRIS!!!“ It was Eunhyuk.

“Yeah. I'm here.” I waved with my hand.

He came really quick and take my arms.

“Hey!! What are you doing?!” I tried to run in his speed but he was really a quick runner.

“Mr Park searched for you everywhere and the meeting is already beginning.

“Which meeting?”

“I don't know! He called me to get you there.”

He stopped in front of a door.

 

“Did you ever know me or Donghae?” he asks me after some minutes he stands in front of the door.

“No”

“so you don't know super junior?”

“Nope. Never heard it. What is it?”

He laugh and muttered something like “..funny..”

 

he opened the door and inside there were 8 people.

Eunhyuk ran in the middle of them and say “we ARE super juni-Oyeo!”

 

I looked around.

“wait you are super junior? Ok and what does this do with me?”

“hahaha.” Mr Park comes from nowhere. Gosh he really shocked me

“they are the boys you must care of.”

(ㅇ_ㅇ)

 

“what?”
“they are sometime not nice and are not friendly. And when I first saw you Chris, I know you will be change them. You'll start tomorrow. Today you can go with somebody to his schedules. Donghae and Leeteuk are giving an interview. They come later. So guys see you later.”

he left us alone.

“wait that means you guys are...” I look at every body “ 8 and with the two you guys are 10! I think first I have to sit down.“

Next to them I sat down a table.

“that's not all. We are 15 but one left us and one is in the army.” the one who stands next to Eunhyuk said and start to laugh.

“yes and one is filming a drama. Ah and Henry and Zhoumi are here too but they have vacation.” another one said who sits one the floor.

“so you guys are 15. but now you guys are 10. Thank you god.”

“That kid can count. Wow the seventh world wonder.” Heechul said.

“Are you a catholic?” I was a bit surprised by that question, asked by a tall guy with ordinary eyebrows.

“yeah.”

He jumped up and said “thanks god. A new catholic friend. They all don't really believe in god. My name is Siwon. Nice to meet you.” he shooked my hand.

“alright first .. OK I don't know what to do first. Can somebody help me.”

“I’m out.” Heechul said and left us.

“Heechul-hyung! Wait you can't leave.. “ Eunhyuk ran after him.

Great now the only one I know is Siwon.

“I'M RYEWOOK.” one of them said or yelled at me.

“rye.. what?”

“RYEWOOK. BUT CALL ME WOOKIE.”

“Wookie. Alright I'm Christine Won. But please call me Chris or something. And you are?”

“Kyuhyun”

“Shindong”

“Yesung”

“Sungmin”

 

“wait wait wait not so fast. You are kuhun”

I pointed at one of them.

“No i'm Yesung. That's Kyuhyun.”

kyuhyun at the floor waved with his hands.

“ok you're kuhun and you are yasung. Right?”

“no Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun said to me and stand up.

“I said it. kuhun”

“no it's Kyuhyun.” Siwon repeated it.

“kiuhun”

“no Kyuhyun.”

“Kyuhyun?”

“yeah you got it. This kid takes longer than I thought. And I'm Shindong. Bye” he went too.

“ehm, you are leaving too. Alright. You are Kyuhyun, Wookie and yasung.”

all of them disappointed.

“what? I said it right Kyuhyun.”

“Ne but it's Yesung. And by the way I’m Sungmin and please don't bring your pet to us.”

“ah so you was it who stands on the table yesterday. OK I got it and who was Siwon?”