Chapter 1

Shooting Star

 

I woke up in the middle of the night. No it's not night outside. The sun is shining brightly on my face through the small window. It's warm and I'm feeling comfortable right now. I adjust myself in the seat to sleep again. I cuddled into the warm blanket and putted on my earphones. I'm half asleep when somebody shook my shoulder.

Great... -.- I pulled my earphones down and turned around.
“Miss we're landing in a few minutes” A widely smiling women said straight into my face. I jumped at the small distance of her face. Thanks to the little shock I'm awake now. T_T

“Uhm ... Yeah ... I'll be ready.” I said yawning. The stewardess chuckled and went on to the next passenger.

 

I looked through the window. The sunlight was blending me and warming up my face. There were barely any clouds in the sky. Underneath the plain I can see the China East Sea sparkling in the light. It's a beautiful view. I smiled.


I checked my look in a small mirror. My short light brown hair was messed up and dark rings were showing under my Grey-blue eyes. To cover my messy hair I wear my fave cap. Damn I should have brought some make-up with me. I look really tired... But what did I expect after 10 hours of sleeping in a seat?

That's gonna be a looooong day.

And with that jet lag it's gonna be even harder. I sighed..

 

 

First of all let me introduce myself.

Hi I'm Christine Won. I'm the child of two busy parents. I have an older sister named Kate. As you already know I've light brown short hair and Grey-blue eyes. Today I wear a dark blue t-Shirt and a pair of jeans, fitting to my blue cap and sneakers. I am now on a flight from Germany to Korea. The last time I was in Korea, was..

Well.. I've never been in Korea before.. I hope I somehow manage to live there for a time on my own. I'm really nervous!

 

The plane landed safely at Incheon Airport. Wow.. there are many people in this grand hall.

I turn my phone on. It shows 01:23 am.
I've to set the clock new. It still showed German time. I searched for the nearest clock. It's 10:23 am right now. Good. So I will meet my new Boss in more than 2 hours. I hope it's enough time to catch a tax and get to the right place.

So.. this will be my first problem. How am I gonna communicate with the driver? What if he can't speak English? Or maybe he drives me to the wrong place? And then he..

 

Suddenly my phone rings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vMBLjobOMU

I was so deep in my thoughts that the moment I heard my phone ring, I let go of my handbag. With a loud thud it landed on the ground. All eyes fixed on me ... Again ... Damn it..

 

“Hello? “ I quickly answered the phone.

“Hey Chris. Where are you? “

“Ah Kate. I'm on the way to my workplace“

“Really? I'm glad that you found a job. It's nice that you will learn to earn money by yourself and be independent! By the way, you know that our parents are in America because of work, right?”

“Yeah. How couldn't I know” I chuckled.

“You know I ... kind of ... must leave Germany for a time. Since I am the assistant of my boss, he sends me on a business trip to France. You're gonna be okay on your own?”

“Oh... I ---”

“I'm gonna come back as soon as possible. Maybe in two weeks? After my business trip I'll visit a few relatives and friends in Korea since there is a wedding. You know? Of our distant cousin. I'm gonna come a few days later. So can you sleep-over in one of your friend’s house? “

“No it's ok. I'm gonna be fine. Really. There's no need to stay over since---” she cut me off... -.-*

“Really? So if you need something just call. Ok? “

“Yeah. But you see I---” I never get to say a sentence. That's only thing that I hate about her. She always cuts me off. TT_TT

“Sweetie!! I gotta go my manager needs me. I don't have any time right now. I'm leaving tonight. Love you and see you in a few weeks!!”

“But---!!” She already hangs up. I shook my head. What a troublesome sister... I hope she read my letter what I wrote before I went to the airport.

 

Flashback

'Dear Kate. Since Mom and Dad left for America, and you'll be busy with your work I decided to travel on my own. So I decided to fly to Korea. I'm going to live like a normal person and to earn money by myself. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I'm well prepared for this holiday. Please call mom and dad as soon as you've read this letter and tell them about my holiday.

See you in a few weeks.

With Love~~**~~
Chris.'

I left the letter on a table in the entrance hall.

Before I left the house I turned around once more and inhaled deeply.
I smiled before leaving for the airport.

Goodbye Germany

End of flashback

 

So ... Where do I have to go?

On my right side I saw a big crowd of girl's gathered around one plane-exit.(A/N I don't know what it is called, but I think you know what I mean^^). They were screaming and cheering as a large group of guys entered the grand hall...

Well... never mind.

Ok... Let's go!!!

 

I go to the entrance to catch a tax. To my surprise there is a man in a black suit holding a little placard with “Christine Won” written on.

Smiling I approached the man. He asked me something in Korean. Of course I didn't understand.
“I'm sorry. I don't speak Korean” I said with an apologetic smile.
“Oh my apology. I forgot. Mr. Park already mentioned.” He bowed. “So you are Miss Christine Won? Mr. Park send me to bring you to the company.” He said as he took my baggage and put it inside the black car. We gained a lot of attention by bypassing people. At the rear of the car I saw a pink symbol.

I bet it is the logo of the company I’ll work for. He opened the door for me.

As I sat down he smiled and said: “Welcome to Korea Miss Won”

After a nearly two hours of driving we arrived at my new workplace.

The Building was mainly build of glass and it was big. Very big.

I read the sign: 'SM Entertainment'.. Never heard of it before.. ^^°

You think it's weird right?

Don't even to know the name of the company I'll be working for.. ^^°

 

Flashback

I started to prepare my holiday.

First of all I need a job. I decided to make an announce in the internet. I mentioned just important things like my inability to speak Korean. In this case I just get this job in which I don't have to speak Korean. If this is even possible.. o.O

Ok!! I finished the announce and continued with searching for a cheap apartment I could live in, for during my stay. Since I'll live alone, it shouldn't be to big.

A few days later I checked my Mails. And surprisingly I already got a reply on my announce. A certain Mr. Park is offering my a job. Excited I phoned him.

“[Yoboseoyo?]” A women answered the phone. I didn't understand a word so I just introduced myself.

“Hello my Name is Christine Won. Mr. Park offered my a job. Can I talk to him?”

“Please wait a moment” A moment of silence followed..

I got nervous. What should I say? I imagined Mr. Park as a strict chubby person with a cold and harsh character.

I got interrupted in my thoughts when the secretary spoke to me again “ Mr. Park is willing to talk to you, Miss Won. Let me pass you on.”

After a few seconds I heard a manly voice. My heartbeat increased as I got more nervous.

“Hello Miss Won. I'm a manager of SM Entertainment Mr. Park. I'm glad that you decided to call me. I have a job to offer. It is well paid and you don't have to speak a word Korean. Of course I would be easier for you. But it will be better this way. So when do you plan on coming to Korea? ”

..Wow, I was confused about the amount of information's. I didn't even get the proper name of the company 'cause of his Korean accent.

“Ehm.. I planned on coming next week on Monday. But what exactly is my job?”

“I'll explain when you've arrived at my office. Have you already found a place to live?”

“No I was searching before I called you. I just thought about staying in a hotel for the first day's and get a apartment for the 3 months I'll spent there, but..” He cut me off..

“You don't have to find an apartment. I get one for you. You just concentrate on the preparations, ne?”

“Ehm.. Ok?”

“So are you accepting this job?”

“I guess..?”

“Good. I'll sent you the address per mail. Meet you on Monday! Good Bye and have a save flight!”

“Thank you Mr. Park! And Good Bye” He hanged up the phone...

Wait..

What?

End of flashback

 

I'm still confused when I think about this conversation..

'Ok Chris. Relax. You must find Mr. Park.' Slowly I approach the Building.

“Miss your baggage.”

“Ah thank you..” I made a step towards the building then stopped. “Ehm can you tell me where I find Mr. Park?” I looked around, but the driver already left... I faced the building ready to enter.

But something caught my attention. I heard noise. No...

screams.

 

What the..? o____O

In front of a crowd of screaming girls I saw a man in sunglasses, cap and scarf running... More like escaping. The girls carried notebooks and cameras with them. I wonder why? o.O

Strangely they're all wearing something blue. Blue shoes, pants, skirts, bracelets.. Must be a very popular color or the newest trend. Somehow I like it ^^

Back to the topic..

It's really warm, and still he is wearing this warm clothes. Strange dude...

 

Before I can even react, the guy bumped into me and I fell... I fell really hard!!! Ouch that hurts TT_TT

“Watch it!!!” I angrily yelled. He answers something in Korean which I didn't understand. Really.. such a rude guy. Not what I imagined and my grandmother said at all. Before the crowd of girls passed me I see how the security opened the door and the strange guy quickly entered the building. Before he run further inside the building he turned around bowed and waved to the crowd. They responded with happy screams. Oh boy.. They're too noisy.. -.-

 

The security blocked the door, so that the screaming bunch of girls couldn’t enter.

According to the gesture of the security and reaction of the girls he seemed to tell them to leave this place. The girls protested and slowly leaving the place, turning around in hope to see that guy again. Disappointed they leave.

 

I few minutes later the whole place was clear like nothing had happened.

Startled I approached the building.

 

Whatever...

 

“[Yah! What do you think you're doing?]” The security shouted at me as I tried to enter.

“Excuse me?”

“[Aish.. ] What do you think you're doing?” He repeated in English. Wow he was really angry..and scary..

“I-I have a me-meeting with M-Mr. park.” stay calm Chris, stay calm.

“Yeah and I'm the King of England”

Act cool Chris.

“Oh really? It is a pleasure to meet you your majesty.” *bow*

“Your majesty, is there a possibility to meet Mr. Park right now?” I asked in a serious tone.

You should've seen his face!! It was priceless!! o_______O

“Stop fooling around! I already told you that you can't meet Mr. Park”

“Look I ---”

“GET OFF!!” He yelled.

Whoa that was scary. Are all people so crazy and noisy?! I don't understand my grandmother... -.-

 

*sigh*. So what do I do now ...

~~~

A/n: Hi there! This is my first chapter! Maybe it's a bit boring... Still

Thanks for reading!

RiaSon!! ;)