Game Over: The Epilogue

The Crucial Game of the Heart

The Crucial Game of the Heart

 

[GAME OVER: THE EPILOGUE]

 
 
 
 
"You're ego isn't saved. Let me give this to you straight, I technically won the game." Kibum was being annoying, but it was just how Jonghyun liked it. They toyed with their food as they talked, like the usual.

 

"But in order for you to say yes to me asking you out, you have to like me, right? So it just means that the game is void." Jonghyun defended. He chewed his bacon. It was a bit overcooked. They got a bit too busy with their kissing earlier.

 

"No. I won. Kim Jonghyun, if you want me to go out with you, I'm supposed to win. And you said it yourself! I quote and unqoute: For whatever its worth, you godfricking win. Let's just get over with this, okay?"

 

"But you liked me, too! That's just unfair! Unless... you're playing with me again, huh?" Jonghyun pouted. He was kidding, of course, but the thought still ran through his mind. Whatever, I'll still like you even if you play with me. Wow. How did I change into this? I'm the player for god's sake. He's supposed to be losing.

 

"Hmn. Who knows. I still win, though." Key shrugged and took a bite on his bacon.

 

"But!" Jonghyun paused. "Fine. Whatever. I don't care about losing anymore. You're worth the loss anyway." Jonghyun winked at the other.

 

"And hey, how'd you manage to quote what I said earlier? And you even managed to memorize it word per word!" The older smirked, "Guess, I mean something to yah, huh?"

 

Kibum just face-palmed himself, showing his disapprovement, "But just so we're clear. My room is still off limits to you okay! If you go in there, it's game over."

 

Jonghyun merely smiled. "We'll see, we'll see." Who knows, you might be the one asking for me to go to your room in the end.

 

 

 

And finally, The Crucial Game of the Heart was over.

 

 

 

 


Omfgggggg. It's doneeee. Sob I seriously can't thank you guys enough ;u; Thank you for sticking with this fic even though it isnt worth much. And if it wasn't obvious, I don't edit after posting so sorry, and also I have no beta or any sort of anyone who checks my fic so it's kinda lacking. Sorry. It was fun to write my first series and its fluffff. Totally different from my one-shots, right? Haha. I enjoy angst more tho. And I absolutely have no idea why. I'm masochist, I guess mwahaha. And so, I say farewell to all of you my dear subbies, hoping that you wont unsubscribe because I'd be checking out this fic once in a while and smile at myself like an idiot because I acutally had subscribers lmao.  Though I only had 50 subscribers, I still treasure you all. You're all good people, I swear. And to those who comment, omfg can I hug you all like super tight because omfg you guys make me grin like an idiot when I wake up to the notifs of having comments. I spazz over it, you know! I know this is such a lame and flat plot, but hopefully, I'll get better sob. I hope it was fluffy enough tho. And sob I'm sorry I wasn't able to include so much of 2min. And perhaps, this fic seemed a bit too rushed. Crey. But alas, I shall stop now because my A/N might become  longer than the actual epilogue haha. I love you guys! (And please please don't unsubscribe!) AND COMMENT OKAY! Just because my fic is already complete, it doesn't mean that you shouldn't comment! ((And to those who will be reading this in the future; like starting only after I completed it, do comment after reading the whole thing!)) Adios! And I love you guys! mwah! *sends hearts*