It's Not Like This Everyday Pt.3

There's Nothing Sweet About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun POV:      Yoona unnie and I froze with fear. I tried to stay optimistic thinking maybe it was just the T.V from the maids room or something else. But come on. "Take what you can find?" That just screams "your getting robbed."    The sound of sneakers squeaking across the floor grew louder. I swear I felt my heart pound faster than it already was.    "Ow! Joohyun you're squeezing too hard." Yoona hissed.    "Sorry."    After prying my hand off of her arm Yoona stood up quietly and began to look around the room.    "Yoona, what are you doing?" I asked.    "Looking for something to protect myself." She replied as she searched through my drawers.     After, not being able to find anything she tip toed her way to the bathroom. Coming up empty handed, she settled on the tall lamp right next to my bed. Then she headed for the door.    "Unnie don't go out there! Have you lost your mind?" I squeaked.    "We can't stay in here Joohyun. We need to get out of the house." She said. "Besides, when have I ever lost a fight against someone?"     I thought back to just last week when she was sent to detention for punching the crap out of a guy who had hit her car then tried to blame her for it. He was at least four times her size. I guess it was safe to say that if we did run into any trouble she could handle it.    I got up and began to follow Yoona out of the room, making sure to stay close behind her. I took out myself phone and used one of my apps to light the hallway.   We pressed ourselves against the wall as we were about to turn into the next hallway. Yoona made sure it was quiet before giving me the single to keep walking.     Just as we turned the corner a tall very buff guy dressed in all black wearing a mask surprised us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter