3

Revenge

Jessica's POV 

"You're welcome." He said and I looked at him in disbelief. "You're welcome?! Oh my gosh this spells disaster!" I shrieked and groaned leaning my head back. "I personally think this is awesome." Yuri pipped up and I glared at her. "How did you know my name?" I asked him and he grinned guiltily. "I was ease dropping on your conversation. Sorry." He pouted and he looked like an adorable puppy. "Anyways. You did seem like you needed help. Lets just pretend we are dating until the double date is over." He said nonchalantly and stood up. "Here's my number call me tonight babe." He said. I felt my cheeks heating up when I heard what he called me and I looked down at the piece of paper. "Oooo looks like someone's got a date." Yuri teased and I hit her lightly. "Shut up Yul. What am I supposed to say when he picks up? Hey it's me Sica your fake girlfriend for a week?! Ugh I'm officially screwed." I whined and rested my head on the coffee table."Geez I didn't know you would worry so much. Tell you what give me your number and I'll call you." Jonghyun said appearing by my side again. I felt my cheeks burn as I avoided his puppy eyes. Yuri was laughing her head off and I saw people turning their heads to stare at us. I sunk lower into my chair and Jonghyun chuckled. He held out a black washable marker and waved it in front of my face. I took it meekly and looked around for paper. "Write it here." He said and showed me the back of his hand. I grabbed it softly and began writing my number. His hand was really smooth and I had the sudden urge to hold it and never let go. "Done staring at my hand?" He whispered as he leaned closer to me. I quickly let go and averted my eyes. "Sorry." I mumbled and he laughed. "It's cool. You're cute so I don't mind. Anyways wait for my call. Bye." He said and ruffled my hair before moving to serve other customers. I stood up hurriedly and pulled a still laughing Yuri out of the cafe. I was too embarressed to face him... for now... 

(3 hours later at home)

I fiddled with my fingers as I waited for his call. It's been 3 hours yet he still hasn't called. Call me impatient but it's kind of his fault for not telling me when he was going to call me. I've been waiting all day my eyes never leaving my phone screen. I put it on maximum volume and entertained myself by playing games on my phone. A little box popped up telling me that my phone had only 20% of battery left. I rushed to get my charger and knocked into Yuri as I ran into my room. "Ouch Sica watch where you are going. Geez it's just a call from a guy you barely met you don't have to get all hyper." She said and shook my head. I just rolled my eyes and ran into my room. She followed me in much to my annoyance. "Sica once you are done charging your phone do you mind talking to me?" Yuri asked and settled herself down on my bed comfortably. I sighed and finally tore my eyes away from the phone for the first time in 3 hours. "Ok now its time for 'Yuri's special guide to getting a guy's interest.'" She announced proudly and I looked at her in amusement. "Seriously Yul? Ok I won't mind listening." I admitted and jumped onto the bed next to her. She grinned and sat up, clearing loudly. "Rule number one. When  a guy calls you don't pick up until the 4th or 5th ring." "Why?" I interrupted and she shot me a death glare. "Because you don't want to give an impression that you've been dying to hear his voice for the past 3 hours idiot." She explained in a tone commonly used for preschoolers. I sighed and motioned for her to carry on. "Number 2. If he asks you what you are doing say you just got out of the shower or you're changing. Wait don't interrupt. You'll see why after you say that to him. And rule number 3. Remember it's the most important one! If he asks you a question don't give him a long winded answer. 2 sentences are the maximum understand. You don't want to bore him with all your yakking." I nodded my head and leaned back on my pillows. Just then my phone rang and Yuri beat me to it. "Nah uh." She said and wagged her finger. She returned to sit next to me and waited for the ring before answering it and putting it on speakers. "Hello Sica? It's me Jonghyun." He said and i jumped on my bed excitedly. Yuri also had difficulty concealing her grin. "Oh hey." I said trying my best to sound cool. "So... what are you doing now?" He asked and Yuri hit me on the arm repeatedly mouthing 'Remember my rules!' "Erm... I just got out of the shower actually." I said and Yuri nodded approvingly. To add in..."JESSICA JUNG! HURRY UP AND WEAR YOUR CLOTHES KRIS IS AT THE DOOR NOW!" Yuri yelled and I looked at her in alarm. What the hell did she think she was doing. Jonghyun cleared his throat loudly and Yuri grinned. "You aren't wearing anything now?" He asked awkwardly and I smacked Yuri with a pillow. "Ye...yea... Why?" I asked in a shaky voice. Yuri stood up and pointed to the door. I nodded an waved bye. "Nothing... Would you want me to wait while you change?" He asked politely and I heard a howl of laughter at the other end of the line. "Oh ok...hang on." I said and put the phone on my bed while I sat back and waited for a few minutes. "I'm back." I said and he chuckled. "Why?" I asked and he chuckled again. "I thought girls will always take a long time to change. You must be really eager to talk to me huh." He said and I swear I blushed. "Haha very funny. Anyways why did you call?" I asked in a slightly colder tone. "Woah chill ice princess just saying I'm going to take you out tomorrow. 8am at the Han river." He stated calmly and I supressed a gasp. My fake boyfriend that I met today was taking me out! Squeals!!! "Ta...take me out? Why?" I asked stupidly since I didn't have anything else to say. "Girlfriend training duh." He said as though it was the most odvious thing in the world. "Oh... erm ok. Bye!" I said and hung up. My heart was racing and I swear I was bright red by now. A date... with a muscularguy with puppy eyes....