2

Revenge

Jessica's POV

"Sica... Sica-yah can you hear me? Open my eyes." Yuri said shaking me none too gently. I opened my eyes slightly, experiencing a splitting headache. "Oh my gosh Yul.. I just had the worst nightmare. I dreamed that Donghae cheated on me with Dar... Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked stopping mid sentence at the pitiful look gave me. She sighed heavily and shook her head. "It's not a dream Sica... It really happened." She said. My heart beat quickened as I shook mny head. I must not have heard that right. No it wasn't true. Yuri was pulling my leg again. It can't be... I looked blankly at Yuri who was talking to me. Nothing she said made sense. "Sica. Sica are you even listening to me?! Get over the break up that bastard doesn't deserve someone as pure as you." She said an reality hit me like a slap across my face. Everything was real... Tears brimmed in my eyes as Yuri looked sadly at me. She stood up suddenly, holding my arm tightly. "Where are you going? Don't leave me!" I said in alarm. She giggled and shook her head. "WE are going out." She said emphasizing the word 'we'. I looked at her and it was my turn to shake my head. "No Yul... I'm not ready to go out yet." I admitted and she rolled her eyes. "No 'no's' Sica. You are going to learn 'Yuri's no.1 guide to getting over first loves'." She announced triumphantly and dragged me to my feet. "You got to be kidding me." I mumbled but allowed myself to be dragged out of my room. Yuri grabbed her purse and we were off to the mall.

"Yul I don't need a make over!" I protested as I fought tooth and nail to get away from the salon. "Seriously Sica stop fighting! No offence but you have to admit you look like crap." She said. Ouch harsh much. I gave up since Yuri can be really strong and maybe a new look might forget him... I sat obediently on the chair as Yuri gave instructions ot the hair dresser. "I'll be back soon Sica. I'm going to buy some clothes." She said and winked before exiting the store. I sighed at my room mate's antics and closed my eyes. If I was going to have a make over might as well give myself a suprise. The hair dresser played with my hair for what felt like hours and I started to get impatient. My eyes were itching to peek at my new look. I finally gave into my temptations and looked at my reflection. I nearly coulded recognise myself as I stared in awe at my new look. "Satisfied ma'am?" The hair dresser asked and I nodded enthusiastically. "Wow. Sica you're a drop dead beauty!" Yuri shrieked and I rolled my eyes at her comment. "Thanks." I said unable to contain my satisfaction and happiness. "Step one is complete! Now step two. Go change quickly!" Yuri said throwing me a cropped shirt, a black leather studded jacket and a tight mini red skirt. I looked at the clothes and held them gingerly. "But Yul... They hardly cover anything." I confessed awkwardly and she smirked. "Exactly." She said before pushing me into a toilet to change. I removed my clothes with a sigh and put on the new things. I stepped out nervously my hands tugging my skirt down. Yuri looked at me with approval and gave the thumbs up. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to a shoe shop. I groaned as she showed me a pair of red high heeled boots. "Wear to impress." She said and put the boots down. "But you aren't wearing heels." I whined and she smirked. "That's because I'm tall." She said and I glared at her. Pulling on the painfully high boots I stumbled out of the store. People, guys in particular were staring at me feeling self consious. "Yul... people are staring at me." I mumbled tugging at her hand. She rolled her eyes. "Its called ogling Sica. You're hot. Use that as your advantage." She hissed before pulling me into a cafe. "Lunch is on me." She announced and I grinned. My feet were killing me and I was gratefully to sit for awhile. While waiting for my coffee to come I noticed a couple kissing in a corner. My stomach gave a lurch as I realised that the guy was Donghae. He was kissing Dara passionately. Tears started to brim but a sudden tap on my shoulder interrupted my thoughts. "Here. A pretty cup of coffee for a pretty girl." A well built guy with handsome features handed me a cup of coffee with words written on it. He left after I recieved my coffee and I found myself staring at his back. His biceps were well defined and he did have a killer smile. I returned my attention to the cup of coffee. On the white foam two words were written on it. 'Call me.' "How am I supposed to call you if I don't have your number." I mumbled as a blush crept up my cheeks. "Oooo who wants you to call him?" Yuri teased as she leaned over to look at the words. "I knew my make over would work wonders." She said and I giggled.Just then Donghae walked pass our table, his arm around Dara's waist. He stopped when he noticed Yuri. Yuri glared at him and he cleared his throat awkwardly. Just as he was about to walk pass he linked eyes with me. He widened them in disbelief as a small smile appeared on his face. "Si...Sica? Is that you? Wow you loo...look good." He said. I felt like I've been stabbed at the look Dara gave me. "Err thanks. So you guys are together now? Th...that's quick." I finished lamely. I wanted to yell at him for dumping me but I didn't. Dara looked smug while Donghae looked uncomfotable. "Of course we are together. It to be single huh." Dara sneered and Yuri glared at her. "Who said she was single?!" She blurted out and I looked at her in shock. "You're attatched?" Donghae asked in disbelief and I groaned. Thanks Yuri. Thanks sooo much. "Erm... yes?" I said trying to convince myself that this was believable. "Coffee miss?" The guy with the killer smile was back holding Yuri's coffee up. She accepted it greatfully and I looked at him with dispair. "Oh please dont belief her lies Hae. She odviously does not have a boyfriend." Dara said rolling her eyes.I gulped and looked down. ! Ground please eat me now! The guy with the killer smile cleared his throat and put his arm around me. "Actually she does. I'm Kim Jonghyun, Sica's boyfriend." He said and I gave him the 'what are you doing?!' look. Dara and Donghae looked at him in shock. "Just play along." He mumbled under his breath and I nodded slightly. "Ok. Fine then you two lovebirds won't mind joining us for lunch next week will you? It'll be a double date." Dara said as though challenging me to decline. Jonghyun nodded and smiled."We will be free.'' He said and the pair left. Jonghyun looked at me and winked. "You're welcome." 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6U3_c2NuvX-DuNSWi3Ih     -------> images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToKNhBv4qy7A-VGoaqpQ9