1

Revenge

Jessica's POV

"I'm sorry baby but I have to go now." Donghae said giving me his best puppy eyes. "Bu...but why? We only met for 30 minutes." I whined grabbing his forearm. He sighed and removed my hands gently. Giving me a quick peck on my lips he left without another word. I watched his retreating figure sadly as I hugged my legs. Donghae has been disappearing frequently ever since he met Dara but that's pure coinsidence. (At least that's what I tell myself). Every time he leaves I always feel lonely and insecure. Donghae is my first love and I am so afraid to lose him. A sudden knock on the door interrupted my train of thoughts and I looked up hopefully. "Donghae?" I said happily skipping to open the door. "Erm no... It's me Yuri." My roommate said and I let my hand fall in disappointment. "So can I come in?" She asked softly already turning the door knob. I didn't bother to reply since she would come in even if I had said no. "Are you ok?" She asked pulling my into a tight hug. Donghae was the first person I to,d Yuri about and she knew how to comfort me. "I'm f...fine." I whimpered unable to hold back the tears anymore. I hugged Yuri tight as I cried on her shoulder. She didn't yell at me for getting her favourite shirt wet or tell me to grow up. It's just kind, loving beautiful Kwon Yuri. "Sh...ssshhh. It's ok. Tell me what happened." She coaxed leading me to sit on the bed with her. "It's Donghae... He's been acting strange again. Texting wh..while we were eating... Answering ca...calls and talking for a long time." Was all I managed to say before a fresh wave of tears came. She tsked symphatatically and wrapped a comforting arm around me. "Why don't you just brea" "NO!" I shrieked covering my ears. She sighed and frowned at me. "But why not Sica?" She asked a hint of impatience in her voice. "You know why Yul... First loves are alway never easy to let go. Plus he didn't do anything wrong..." I trailed off feeling frightened at the dirty look Yuri gave me. "Didn't do ANYTHING WRONG?!" She screamed hitting the bed sheets in anger. I flinched at her sudden out burst and inched away from her. "You know what. I'll prove it to you." She said with a small sad smile. She pulled out her phone and began dailing Donghae's number. "Wait...what are you going?" I asked begining to panic. She ignored it and put the call on speakers. "Sup Yul what's up?" Donghae asked, a low moan could be heard on the other end and I cupped a hand to my mouth. "Nothing just calling for the fun of it... Errm are you with anybody now?" Yuri asked as casually as possible. Donghae coughed awkwardly as another moan was heard. "I'm with a frIEND!" He raised his voice as a girl called his name. "Do I know her?" Yuri asked her voice becoming dangerously low. A sign that she could explode any moment. Donghae grunted and sounds of skin slapping against skin could be heard. "Errm mayb... wait is Jessica with you now?" He asked in alarm as the random girl called his name again. A single tear slipped from my eye as I stared in horror at the phone. Was Donghae... the only person who stood up for me when others mocked me about my appearance having with another girl?! "No no. Come on Donghae I know a girl's with you just tell me who. I swear I won't tell." Yuri said a bite of impatience in her voice. "Ok fine! Its Dara ok. Don't tell Jessica. I don't want her whining about anything. Its seriously quite irritating." He said and I felt my heart shatter. Since when did they get so close to drop formalities and why Dara?! My bestfriend... Sandara Park... why? Yuri put a protecive arm around me quickly and glared at her phone like it was the cause of all the problems. "I don't need to. She's next to me." Yuri said, every word dripping with anger. A gasp of shock could be heard. " Hae what are we going to do?" Dara asked just as Yuri ended the call. She turned to me a determined look on her face. "What am I going to do Yul?" I sobbed onto her shoulder. "Break up." She stated simply. I looked at her in disbelief. "Bu..but why? He may have gotten carried away. I can forgive him Yul I really can." I pleaded dropping on my knees in front of her. She sighed in frustration and grabbed my arms. "Forgive him?! Are you stupid Sica?! He cheated. ing cheated! With YOUR BEST FRIEND!" She shrieked. I shook my head not wanting to believe her. Nothing was true... This was all a nightmare... Donghae... My Donghae... My phone sounded and Yuri reached for it. Donghae was calling me. "Answer it." Yuri hissed and I took my phone with trembling hands. "He..hello." I said choking on tears. "I'm sorry Sica. It's just a fling. Forgive me baby?" He pleaded on the other end. Yuri seethed with anger. No words came, my throat felt dry and my vision blurry with tears. Yuri grabbed the phone and I let my hand fall limply to my side. "Forgive you?! My . Go stab yourself bastard. It's over tard." Yuri hissed and ended the call. I looked at her, my heart feeling hollow. "Sica..." Was all I heard before the world turned black.