Chapter 1

Scattered Memories

Chapter 1

 

            Yunho sat before me, his glowing face light up my day off. His body relaxed, height five feet seven inches, the perfect man in this world. His steely blue eyes looking at me, a dazzling blue ocean. Today we went to celebrate our 2 years together. And there is a very upsetting thing, women restaurant staff didn’t stop staring at Yunho. I looked out the window, staring at the clear sky for this winter. At least give a little warmth in -35 degrees.

            My cell phone rang, see the name there was quite surprised. Changmin’s name was the one who appeared at that time. Why at this time, destroying my finest moment. I was reminded of the first time we met in the company and didn’t expect us to be close to the end like this.

"I will take this call." I said to Yunho. "You want to order something? Just order first, and order it for me. "

"Well, and remember keep my love."

            I rotate my eyes, I knew he was kind of curious who is calling me, "He's just a colleague of mine, a writer with an uncanny ability tainted with nature which is quite annoying. I think you've heard enough how annoying he was. "

Yunho grabbed my hand, "I trust you. And hurry up you pick up the phone Fräulein. Before he ended it. "

I squeezed his hand back, "You're right, and don’t let the waitress get your attention."

he raised his eyebrows, confused.

I'm way out, and lifted the phone. Before I could open my voice, Changmin can’t wait to put out his voice.

            "Jaejoong, how dare you to make me wait a long time just for you returning my calls." Hearing his voice is annoying.

"Look, you're mad if I said you were spoiled child? Come on. " I laughed and turned around to find Yunho was watching. Oh no, what he minded if I'm being this close to Daniel.

"Jae .. Jaejoong!! what the hell are you doing?  There I want to say concerning this novel series. " Changmin half-shouted.

"Oh, sorry. I was there outside. Please forward your word I listened. " I said, waving my hand towards Yunho, and I saw he replied before he ordered food for us. About 10 minutes passed, my conversation with Changmin finally ends. I don’t believe, the author seems to ask me how the final story that is interesting to read. I mean, I've read a lot of his work and almost every story has the ending that I have worked as an editor couldn’t guessed.       

Although the day was quite sunny, but today it made me shiver just to stand outside for 10 minutes. I sat back to my place, Yunho let go of his scarf and wrapped it around my neck. "You're cold, finished your business?" asked Yunho worry and squeezed my hand. I smiled, "It is, to this day we have to have - fun. Because the day is ours. "

After we finished our meal, we decided to go Schlosspark in there’s beautiful castle near the lake there. Although now it's winter but thought better not to go there. I just realized Yunho looking at me, "What is Yunho?, " I asked nervously. Yunho back his gaze of the lake that’s frozen, "I'm just worried, what your scar still hurt lately?" Ask Yunho my left shoulder.

I took a deep breath - in, "No, not at all. Maybe since the accident 7 years ago my life changed a lot. I didn’t remember who I am and how I am. But you could be there, opening my world again. " My voice is soft. Yunho replied by hugged me tightly, and kissed my head. "You're so warm." I said sunk in his arms.

Yunho laughed softly, gently my hair. "Maybe that time - It was very hard for you. And I'm grateful to be someone you lean against to all your problems. "