Chapter 2

Scattered Memories

Chapter 2

 

Changmin POV

 

I never thought that I would see him again . Although he wasn’t the same person, but is it possible if there are two people who have the same face and the same name just a different last name only. All of Asian people residing in Germany is it possible ?

 

I inhaled a deep breath, already 5 months I work here .

 

Knock .. Knock .. Knock ..

 

The sound of the door knocked forced me to quit reminiscing. With one push with my body to find the correct position .

 

     " Please come in. "

 

After I said that, he was the one entered my room. It is undeniable a beautiful smile on my face to greet him. He looks so cheerful with baby pink dress shirt adds sweetness on him.

 

     "You know what ? I have good news for you." Jaejoong walked around to reach me .

I raised my eyebrow , "What ? and what is beneath your hand? ."

 

I tried to peek at something which he held on his tiny body behind it. Still he continued to move around his body to obstruct my vision . And finally I chose to give up, rotated my eyes and I flung myself on the back seat.

 

I fold my arms across my chest and looked at him , " Okay , tell me before my patience is gone."

Smile on his face increasingly expands, " The film based on the story of your novel was already in theaters ! and they send some tickets for the film premiere . Look at it! ."

 

Jaejoong handed a sheet of paper which I believe it is a ticket that he was talking about. Actually novel which the film was made there before I joined this company. But I was surprised when our friendship , yea friendship , getting better he told me that in fact he is my fans .

 

     "So who 's coming ? , " I took the ticket from his hand and watched some writing there .

 

Jaejoong before replied he went around back to sit in front of my desk. He had thought for a moment , put his index finger in front of his chin. Really cute.

 

     "The owner of this company, Hyunjoong , I , and of course yourself . " He answered.

     "And ah ! I will invite my boyfriend . " He adds

     "Ich vergaß , you already have a boyfriend .Who became famous architecture was not it? "

 

Jaejoong nodded quickly to answer it . I remember just as I know him , I got the worst fact that he already has a boyfriend . I noticed him sitting before me, his eyes taking in every room of my work thing.

 

     "What is it ? , " I asked him

He just raised his shoulders , " Have you found the idea to write the end of the story for your novel ? "

     "Maybe . " Now it's my turn to raise shoulder.

     "And ah ! Do you have time to have dinner with me ? . "

 

I looked at circular watches in my right hand , I noticed that his face was trying to remember something . I chuckled.

 

     "I'm sorry , I have an appointment with my boyfriend for dinner at home . Lately we hardly find time together. " He refused my invitations with face describing that he was really sorry.

 

I laughed , trying to hide the disappointment in my heart . " Ah ~ dagegen mich nichts . Don’t worry . "

     "I really am sorry . And it looks like it's time to go home, maybe he was waiting in the lobby there . I should clean up my stuff . "

 

He rose from his seat , adjusted the position of his shirt before he walked away toward the door of the room work.

     "See you , sir . "

 

I play ticket which is now in my hands, thinking this is really bothering me. I turn my body to take something in my desk drawer that was my left side. I take an old journal mine, not, not that I needed the journal but an old photo therein. In the photo I'm with him, with him. Is that when I go too long? And by the time I got back, he was gone like he swallowed by earth.

     "Actually, where you are my Han Jaejoon. I really really miss you. "

 

 



 

Hey, I'm Sorry for the late update. And the changes my writting style.

Please comment , sub, and up vote!!