Prologue

Scattered Memories

 

Falling leaves in front of Kim Jaejoong. And he was no longer able to enjoy the feast of Publisher X where he worked. The time has come to an end in August, and September will come. Autumn wind raged all night, causing a rumble and make messy hair detainees. A beautiful men, Korean-German blooded is actually not allowed to attend any kind of party that resulted in his having a problem being drugged and go out without his boyfriend, Jung Yunho. A talented young architecture whose name is being bounced in Germany right now.

            But Jaejoong knew, Yunho’s behavior be like that because he is very worried about him. The day becomes shorter, and the nights become longer. Sun’s energy is no longer sufficient to heat the air that usually comes from the North Sea in this season. To reduce the chill, Jaejoong pressed his scarf and wrapped it around his neck. He got to thinking, before he decides whether to continue his life in Germany, how he enjoyed his time - his high school days here.

            The door creaked.

            Forcing to Jaejoong turned around, and he found the figure of the young man who looked at him strangely. His posture stiff and slowly approached him.

            "Verzeihen Sie bitte, may I help you sir?" Jaejoong said, in a low voice.

"It’s no way, impossible .." said the young man repeatedly.

Jaejoong heart pounding, "No way what sir? you really got me worried. "

Moment the young man just stared at Jaejoong's face. Jaejoong stared intently in his eyes - the eye, he felt like the young man looked at him in great pain. But why. Hand was slowly his youth, instantly crashing stiff Jaejoong couldn’t move at all. Without he know the man already kiss him, Jaejong move backward. Astonished at what the young man did, without thinking Jaejoong slapped the boy's face and his body turn to leave him.

            But a moment later, Jaejoong couldn’t leave the place. The young man pulled his arm makes his body turned to face him. He came back Jaejoong's face, this time with a quick motion.

There is no mole under his left eye. Mind him, he immediately let go of the grip and said firmly, "I'm sorry, I was wrong you were with someone else, Fräulein." Finish the word, he immediately leave Jaejoong.

The phone rang.

Jaejoong pick up before the ringing ends, and never thought he would hear the sound of Yunho. His lover and his childhood friend. "Where are you now? I called the apartment earlier and only an answering machine that I have received."

            The voice floated in Jaejoong’s mind, a moment he couldn’t answer the words. He was disturbed by the events that had just happened. "Jaejoong?" Yunho asked in confusio. "Pardon, I was at a party in Restaurant Schwarzwaldstube." Jaejoong replied.

"Party?"

"Oh not like that thought, Liebling. This event made by my company, actually I don’t really enjoy this party. "

"And you're not in problem again, right?" asked Yunho

Jaejoong shook his head and soften his voice, "I won’tt, and never will be-." Which was cut by claps someone, Jaejoong turned around and found his co-workers there, Hyunjoong. "Go into the room, I heard the weather tonight is not good for health. And we will start new peak of the show. "

"Yunho, I have to close the phone. My colleagues here asked me to go for tonight's launch event. " Jaejoong said. "All right, go ahead party. I hope you will enjoy it, Ich liebe dich. " Yunho hangs up, Jaejoong took a deep breath, staring at the sky no stars there. Turned to go into the room, hoping to enjoy the party.

 

*************************

 

            At 07:00 the alarm rings, forced wake Jaejoong up from his sleep. Jaejoong groaned and lowered his head into his hands. Ten minutes had passed, he walked to the window and opened the curtains in his room. I definitely drunk last night, fortunately nothing happened bad thing. Jaejoong walked into the bathroom to get myself to work.

It only took 20 minutes to get to work, arrived - suddenly Hyunjoong coming from the opposite direction, "Hey, guten morgen. Sleep well? " Hyunjoong mocking Jaejoong. Jaejoong rolled his eyes, "Good morning, Hyunjoong. When the author was going to come, eh? " Jaejoong asked as he entered the room. Hyunjoong glanced at his watch, "8:30. Autumn is making us overwhelmed, hoping it will improve heater in office manager. "

Before the scheduled time, the sound of  the entrance. Hyunjoong’s arm nudged Jaejoong, "A good start for a writer, right before the deadline, heh." Quipped Hyunjoong. "Come on, let's come to welcome him." Invite Jaejoong, before when they got to the entrance they were met by the author.

            Jaejoong looked up, and he could not believe what he saw today. That young man! Jaejoong calm used his professional attitude. Forget about what happened that night. Jaejoong mind, he immediately reached out his hand and said, "Welcome to our company. I am Kim Jaejoong who happens to be your editor. " said Jaejoong who didn’t forget to wear his best smile. Jaejoong look at the behavior of the young man smiled coldly, " Danke, on his speech. I Shim Changmin. Bad fate we meet again. " Changmin replied and left Jaejoong.

Jaejoong felt the gaze direction Hyunjoong. His eyes became a highlight of confusion, worry. "There are some people who are difficult to handle at first, eventually he will bow the knee. And now time for you to prove it. " Hyunjoong paused and then added, almost without thinking," And he is. "

"You're a good friend," Jaejoong said, hoping Hyunjoong didn’t see his body trembling.

Hyunjoong said nothing when he see the reaction. After a while, Jaejoong nodded at him good marks - fine. What actually happened to the man, is there something wrong with my face, he decided the less he knows, the better. Jaejoong took a deep breath and walked towards the room, which became a place where he doesn’t want to get there.

Knock at the door.

Changmin is looking at how the new workspace, turned towards the door. "Come in." Changmin put himself sitting at table. Jaejoong enter the room, and said " Let's be professional for this now, in the back at every position." Hear the word Changmin smiled, "Well, and there is what you're here? need something ?. " asked Changmin.

"Yeah, I need to talk about the novel series which we agreed earlier. How the story was going to take place. " Jaejoong replied seriously.

Changmin stood up and walked around to get to his seat, "Please sit down, Jaejoong?". man, if he does not have irritating properties like this obviously it will be popular with the girls here, except me. Jaejoong sat before him, obey all the words. Hope all is quickly completed.

Thirty minutes had passed, "Thank you for your cooperation. Beg for his hard work on the novel series, Changmin-shi. " Melody said, putting away all of his equipment and prepared to leave the room. "And please Jaejoong, as much as possible don’t let me see your face." Said Changmin. Jaejoong stopped, thought for a moment he had to fight all the words, but all he had forgotten to say "It's my pleasure." Said Jaejoong.