Chapter 9

Freeze!You are mine!

Whispers and gossips were clearly heard as Ji Eun walked down the corridor the next day.Everyone expected her to be expelled from the university,so it was a surprise to still have to see her in the school.Something definitely had happened for her to get away after punching Nam Woohyun’s eyes.

“Can you hear them?”,Nara jogged to her side and asked,hugging her books closer to her as she scrutinized her surrounding.”I am not deaf,Nara”,she stated,rolling her eyes.”How did you get away,anyways?Why don’t you tell me,huh?Huh?”,Nara tugged on her arms when Ji Eun stopped in front of her locker.”I did nothing to get away,Nara.Stop asking and let’s just go to class”,she slammed her locker door and gave Nara a look.*You expect me to tell you that I agree to be his slave?!*,Ji  Eun closed her eyes momentarily as she reminisced what had happened yesterday.

“Be my slave,Jung Yui.And I will spare you from being expell”,Woohyun smirked.Ji Eun must admit that he looked extremely funny when he tried to act cool with those swollen eyes.

“Are you kidding me?Slave?What,you are in the Joseon Dynasty now?”,she snorted.

“Then you can stay in the 22nd century yourself when you get expelled from this university tomorrow.I don’t have time to sprout non sense here with you anymore.Be my slave or get lost from this university by tonight”,Woohyun rolled his eyes and turned to walk away.

Ji Eun watched his back and had the urge just to run to him and beat the crap out of him.Of course,she had enough conscious not to make her mistakes worst.’Be my slave,be my slave,be my slave’,those 3 words that came out from his lips repeated in her mind over and over again as she watched him walking farer and farer away from her.

She imagined what would happen if she was expelled from the school.

1st,she would get screamed in the ear by Juwon till her ear drum burst.

2nd,Juwon would make her life miserable like how he had promised her in the phone call.

‘You fail and I will make sure you and your brother would spend the rest of your life living miserably under me.Even if you have to be his slave or maid,make sure he puts you back in the uni’,Juwon’s last words rang in her mind.

She closed her eyes and her lips trembled in anxiety.She took a deep breath before yelling Woohyun’s name out loud.”I agree!!”,her loud voice echoed in the empty hallway.

A cold shiver ran down her spine as yesterday memories puffed away from her mind like smokes.She still couldn’t believe she had become a slave to someone she hated.She checked her phone and there wasn’t any messages.Woohyun had took her phone number and told her he would message her if he has any request or rather-order.*Maybe,just maybe,he woke up today and forget about everything yesterday!*.

She squeezed the phone in her palm and prayed that her wish come true as she sat herself on one of the seat in the lecture hall.She was so immersed in her thinking that she didn’t realise someone sat beside her.A familiar cologne filled her nose and her nose bud twitched at the familiar scent.”Hey”,the owner of the scent greeted her with a husky voice.

“Chanyeol oppa!”,Nara’s excited voice could be heard at another side of Ji Eun.Ji Eun finally knew who was seated at the other side of her.”Grease Wolf”,she muttered under her breath.”Hey,you remember my name!”,Kris squealed like a little kid.Ji Eun grumbled.She had too much in her mind to deal with someone like Kris anymore.

Ji Eun tried her best to keep her fist to herself the entire lecture.She ignored Kris’s every remarks and even turned her back to him just to show him that she didn’t want to talk to him.But,Kris didn’t seem to get the hint.He just continued to blabber and talk what-so-ever he had in his mind.

Ji  Eun stabbed her pen softly on a piece of paper as she stared blankly at the lecturer who seemed to had gone on a topic about space and planets.”Yui,yui,yui,yui,yui,yui,yui,yui,yui”,Kris repeated her name over and over again like a chant of prayers.Ji Eun gripped on her pen tighter and pursed her lips together.”Yui,yui,yui,yui,yui,yui,yui,yui”,he chanted happily.

Those strings on name replayed over and over again until Ji Eun finally couldn’t withstand the annoyance.She turned to look at him with her eyes burning in anger.Kris just rested his chin on his palm and blinked at her cutely like a puppy.”You finally look at me”,he gave her a handsome smirk.Ji Eun would have fall for that smirk if he wasn’t annoying her so much.

“Stop calling my name”,she carefully spelled her sentence.”Why?Your name is nice and sweet to be call.See,it comes out smoothly from my mouth.Yui,yui,yui,yui”,Kris even emphasized on his lips movement when he called her name.”My name is not Yui!!!!”,she blurted out without much thought.She let out a gasp when she realised she had said something wrong.

“Wh-what?”,Kris blinked in surprise.”Alright,class is dismissed today.See you tomorrow”,the lecturer announced and students sighed in relief.”Nevermind.Forget what I said”,Ji Eun stood up from her seat abruptly and stormed away.Kris stared at her leaving back,dumbfounded at her sudden outburst.

--

Ji Eun took a small nap after her morning class and felt much better after her outburst in the morning.She checked her phone first thing after she woke up but there wasn’t any messages yet.She decided to take a bath to freshen herself up.

She took a white dress shirt and a floral shorts to change after her bath.Ji Eun came out from the bathroom with her hair still wet and her feeling fresh.She went into the room she shared with Nara and found out that Nara had came back from her small date with  Chanyeol and was now taking a nap.Ji Eun ruffled her hair dry with a towel as she checked her phone again after sitting herself on the edge of her bed.

‘1 new message received’.She immediately pressed on the notification that popped on her main screen.

‘Come to the Four Season Hotel in 30 minutes time.If you are late,I will make sure you leave the university tonight-From:The Conceited,Swollen Eyes jerk’.

“!!!”,Ji Eun checked the time of the message send.’3.13’.The time now was ‘3.23’ already,which means she had approximately 20 more minutes to get to the hotel.

Ji Eun didn’t have time to think a double time.She grabbed her purse,her cellphone and her mini pistol before dashing out from the room.She didn’t even realise she wasn’t in her proper attire.*That jerk!I will make sure he paid for whatever he do to me!*.

 

-END-

Commentsss~~~And sorry for the late update!I didn't have internet for the past few weeks.T~T