Chapter 2

Freeze!You are mine!

 

“Don’t look down.Dont look down”,Ji Eun huffed as she tightened her grip around the railing.She could hear the busy streets buzzing with cars below her and she didn’t want to imagine what she would become if she fell down.

“Are you there already?Geez,hurry up.I have a date tonight”,her walkie talkie came to life again with her brother’s voice.Ji Eun rolled her eyes in annoyance.”If I hear your voice one more time,I am going to drag you here and throw you down to the street”,she threatened.”You wont.You love me too much”,she could imagine Ji Sung grinning with his silly face.

Ji Eun’s face brightened when her hands reached the end of the railing.She carefully pushed the window opened and tried to get herself into the room as quiet as she can.She heard some soft sound coming from the bed and she was utterly disgusted.It wasn’t something unusual for her,but it still annoyed her every time she heard something like that.

When she finally reached the bedroom,she carefully took her camera out before snapping a few pictures with it.She made sure the ‘click’ sound wasn’t too loud and she was actually relieved that the gradually loud moans managed to cover it.

She checked the pictures and a satisfied smile curled on her lips.”Mission accomplished”,she whispered before making her way out from the room like how she entered.

--

“Go now,you annoying brat”,she muttered and hang up from the phone.Ji Sung was pestering her to let him go,as always.She exited the hotel as soon as she can so that no one would noticed her and..her camera.

Suddenly,she noticed an unfamiliar man staring at her somewhere from the corner.”What is that ahjussi staring at?”,she growled and continued to proceed to the exit.The man kicked himself off the wall and started to approach her.Ji Eun fastened her pace when she noticed him following her.

Ji Eun was about to start to run when the man caught her arms.”Let me go!!”,she screamed.The man continued to held onto her tightly even though she struggled.Ji Eun raised her feet and tried to aim on his crouch.Of course,she failed.”What do you want?!”,she snapped and anger started to fill her when she realised she wasn’t a match to this man.

The man didn’t answer her question though.He simple took out a pair of handcuff and put it around her wrist.”Lee Ji Eun,you are under arrest”.

--

“Let me go!I didn’t do any crime!”,Ji Eun shouted in the car as the man continued to drive.The man just threw a stack of photos at her and Ji Eun quickly took a look at it.She gasped when she noticed the photos were all her,taking a camera while snapping photos of her targets.”I can sue you for invading privacy,you know”,the man simply smiled at her.

Of course,Ji Eun didn’t give in.”Do what you want.I am not afraid”,she huffed.”As expected,I choose the right person”,the man said and skidded his car to a stop.”What?What are you saying,ahjussi?Just let me go,or send me to the police station”,she said,already annoyed.

“I will make a deal with you.You will be free of crime and I will pay you,deal?”,the man turned to her.”I don’t even know you.What are you saying?Are you like some fake gangster trying to disguise as a policeman?”,Ji Eun gasped.

“Man,young girls”,the man rolled his eyes.”Look at this.A real FBI ID.My name here,Kim Juwon.So,now you know me.Are you willing to help me now?”.”Why should I?”,she raised her brows.”Because I will arrest you and your family if you don’t”,Juwon said.

“Are you threatening me?”,Ji Eun asked in disbelief.”Yeah,I am”,Juwon said as if it doesn’t matters at all.”What do you want me to do?”,Ji Eun finally asked after considering all the consequences.”I want you,Lee Ji Eun,to protect a man”.

 

-END-