Chapter 6

Freeze!You are mine!

“Ouch!What the hell?”,Kris clutched on his hurting knee and a painful expression appeared on his handsome face.You wouldn’t believe how satisfied Ji Eun when she saw the confident smirk on his lips disappearing as he screamed in pain.

“Grease Wolf or whatever name you are having,that’s the consequences you will get for your determination.I am just kind enough to show you a part of it”,Ji Eun crossed her arms together,her face wearing a mocking look.

“It’s Kris Wu Fan”,Kris corrected before standing up straight.His knees were still hurting but he didn’t know why he wasn’t feeling angry at Ji Eun for hurting him at all.In fact,he felt kinda happy that she actually kicked him.Don’t get me wrong,Kris is definitely not some psychotic that likes to be tocture.”You must have some grudges on my long leg or something.This is the second time we met yet you had bruised me twice!”,Kris started to laugh.

The space between Ji Eun’s brow started to pinch together as she watched him laughing happily.*Is this guy insane?Is he out of his mind?Who the hell laughs because someone bruised them twice?!*.”Nara,your boyfriend’s friend is definitely crazy.Could you please bring this lunatic Chinese man away from me?”,Ji Eun looked at Nara,her annoyance level was beyond her limit.

“Hey!That’s racist for you to mention my race!Though,I have started to like your nickname for me already”,Kris beamed brightly like a child.”What the heck is wrong with you?I can’t stand being here much longer”,Ji Eun stared at Kris weirdly before storming away from them angrily.

“Yui!Wait for me!I am coming with you!”,Nara hollered.”Yeol,I will see you later,okay?”,Nara send her boyfriend a loving smile before following after Ji Eun.Chanyeol watched his girlfriend disappearing from his eyes sight before turning to look at his friend funnily.

“Wu Yi Fan,are you still having jet lag?Why are you behaving like a crazy man,seriously?”,Luhan pushed Kris’s shoulder.”I don’t know what had gotten into me either”,Kris tried to stop himself from laughing,only to crack up even louder.

“Yui is sure a pretty girl but I can see she is not one easy target”,Chanyeol clarified.Kris finally managed to calm down and he straightened his Polo Tee while clearing his throat.”Getting something easily without challenge is definitely not my style”,Kris smirked.

--

“Yui,wake up.It’s lunch time already”,Nara lightly shook Ji Eun’s arms.Ji Eun shrugged her hand away with a soft groan.She didn’t even realise she fell asleep.The last thing she remembered was her eyelids getting heavier as the man known as lecturer started to talk about how King Sejung influenced the Korea they are living now today.

Ji Eun lifted her head up from the table and stared at Nara dazily.Nara smiled a little and pulled her hands to make her stand.Ji Eun had to drag her feet to follow Nara as she chirped happily about something Ji Eun didn’t want to know.*How can someone just talk and talk for hours without stopping?*,she thought groggily.

They entered the cafeteria that was already filled by the students moments later and Ji Eun flinched at the sudden chatters and noise that entered her ears.”Bunny!!”,the familiar,deep voice hollered when he saw both the girls.

“Chanyeol oppa had saved us a table already”,Nara informed as she waved back to her boyfriend,beaming.Both of them headed to the table and Ji Eun immediately frowned after seeing Kris sitting at the same table,the annoying smirk appearing on his face as he waved at her.The last person she had wanted to see after waking up groggily was him.

“Can we sit somewhere else?I don’t feel like sitting here”,she looked at Nara.”But..there isn’t any seats that are available anymore..”,Nara examined her surrounding.True to her words,there wasn’t any seats that aren’t occupied.So,that left her no choice but to sit down as she gave Kris a warning glare.

“Hey,isn’t that the hot girl we saw earlier?”,Sungyeol’s hawk eye managed to spot Ji Eun among the crowd.Woohyun lifted his head up from his bowl of soup and turned to look at the direction where Sungyeol was gesturing.

“Did you listen well in class?”,Kris had the courage to scoot closer to Ji Eun and propped his elbow up before resting his cheek on his palm so that he could get a better view of her.”I would appreciate if you get your away from mine”,Ji Eun stated in a firm tone.”I will take that answer as a ‘No’ then”,Kris  chuckled.

“Can you please stop staring at me?I have to eat here”,Ji Eun furrowed her eyebrows.”Why?You find my stares -HEY!”,Kris yelped when Ji Eun poured her whole cup of water on his pants.”Yeah,definitely y”,Ji Eun beamed brightly at him before turning back to her food with a dull face.

“I  will be right back”,Kris rushed to the restroom to clean himself up.Surprisingly,he didn’t shout at her like how Ji Eun expected he would.Maybe,he is really the lunatic Chinese man that Ji Eun had called him earlier.

Ji Eun finally thought she would have a peaceful lunch when she felt another stare boring into her head.She spunned around to look for the person responsible for it and stopped when she saw who he was.Nam Woohyun,her target.

*Why is he staring at me like that?*,Ji Eun stared back at him in an intriguing manner.Woohyun noticed her staring back and he didn’t want to back off either.He expanded his eyes even wider and fixed his sitting position.

Woohyun started to scrutinize her from her head to her toe and Ji Eun found that very judgemental.On top of that,Woohyun gave her a disapproving stare that anyone could easily see through.*Okay,that’s it*,Ji Eun slammed both her palms on the table before standing up.She had enough nuisance for the day and she couldn’t withstand it any longer.

She started to strode towards the Infinite boys table and everyone in the cafeteria stopped their activities to stare at her curiously.”She is not heading towards us,right?”,Sungjong eyed his hyungs nervously upon seeing Ji Eun’s furious face.

“She is going to confess to me already?”,Sungyeol flipped his non existent bangs to the side.”Stop it,oh my god,you are embara-“,Myungsoo was about to smack Sungyeol’s arm when Woohyun suddenly fell down from his seat.Everyone in the cafeteria gasped in surprise and Dongwoo even chocked on his rice.”I have enough of you”,Ji Eun said through gritted teeth.

Kris who just walked into the cafeteria gaped at the scene with his mouth ajar.He couldn’t believe what he just saw.Woohyun stood up from the floor with one of his hand cupping his right eye.”Did you just punch me in my eye?”,he sounded so surprise as the throbbing pain in his right eye got even worst as second passed by.

 

-END-

COMMENTS,PEOPLE.:D