Chapter 5

Freeze!You are mine!

“Nara,do you know who is Nam Woohyun?”,Ji Eun casually started a conversation as both of them strolled towards their campus.Nara stopped chewing on her sandwich and stared at her with wide agape.”You mean the Nam Woohyun?”,Nara gulped seconds later.

Ji Eun mentally groaned at her reaction.What could this guy be so great of until she had to address him this way.”I guess”,she muttered.”That guy is super rich,super handsome,super popular and..super attractive”,Nara boasted.Ji Eun tried not to roll her eyes too much at her description.

“I can say every girl here would want to have a chance to hook up with him at least once.The only thing was…he doesn’t seems to have any interest on any girls.I never heard him going out with someone before and I suspected him as a gay since he always sticks around his six friends”,Nara sighed.*So..I don’t need to worry about him being attacked by girls since they couldn’t get near him easily*,Ji Eun thought to herself.

“Anyways!I heard there will be new eye candies this year though.If I am not wrong,a few of them were transfer from China!Awww,those ‘wo ai ni’ accent from them”,Nara clasped her hands together dreamily.”Oh”,Ji Eun just nodded since she didn’t have any interest on information that had nothing to do with her mission.

Nara was kind enough to show where Ji Eun’s locker was.Ji Eun hastily threw a few books she didn’t even know their tittle were and shut it close.She tried to feel her bag for her mini pistol she had kept just in case something happened on the first day.”Yui!”,Nara’s call made Ji Eun jumped a little bit.”What?”,she turned to look at Nara,trying hard not to show she was annoyed.

“Look over there,its Nam Woohyun and his friends”,Nara squealed excitedly as she tugged onto Ji Eun’s arms.Ji Eun averted her gaze towards the direction where Nara was gesturing.Indeed,a man that looked exactly like the photo she was given by Juwon appeared with six guys trailing behind him.The entrance of the seven boys seemed to have attracted all the attentions from the students who were in the hallway as everyone stared at them as if they were some celebrities.

The only person who was staring at them with an utterly disgusted look was Ji Eun.”Who did they think they were?For everyone to clear their path for them”,she grumbled.Her intense glare seemed to make some of the Infinite boys noticed too.Well,it couldn’t be hard since her stare was different from everyone else.

“Yah,you know that girl over there?”,Hoya turned to his other friends.”Definitely not someone I gone out with before.I would have remember someone as gorgeous as her”,Sungyeol let out a wolf-whistle.”She..looks like she has grudges on us”,Myungsoo blinked.Woohyun heard his friends and turned to look at Ji Eun was well.He immediately recognized who she was.She was the person who made his arms sore for days!!

“My goodness.What is that stalker doing here?”,Woohyun gasped.”She is a stalker?!”,Sunggyu started to grow panic.*She isn’t stalking me,right?*,Woohyun smirked to himself.He always knew he had that charm in him.

“Let’s just go.I can’t look at them any longer”,Ji Eun pulled Nara’s hand.”But he-y”,Nara pouted as she still stared longingly at the Infinite boys even though she was getting farer from them.

“She is leaving.She must have found out we saw her”,Dongwoo stated.”She must have like me very much.She was blushing when she left”,Sungyeol exaggerated.”She looks more like she was angry”,Myungsoo retorted.”Shut up,L.Dont try to act smart”,Sungyeol snap a look at him.”Just continue walking,hyungs.I feel so uncomfortable with all these attentions”,Sungjong pouted.

--

“Myungsoo was looking so handsome today.I bet no one could get more handsome than him”,Nara sighed lovingly.”Hey,Nara!!”,a voice called before Ji Eun could criticize the Infinite boys.

Nara snap out from her dreamy state and turned to the voice.”Yeol oppa!”,she brightened.Ji Eun raised a brow as she stared at the new side of her roommate.Her expression was different from what she gave when she saw the Infinite boys.

“My bunnyyyyy~~~”,the man wrapped his long arms around Nara as soon as he reached her.”Oppa”,Nara blushed.”You had a boyfriend?”,Ji Eun asked.”Yeah…”,Nara giggled and squeezed Chanyeol’s hand who was intertwined with hers.

“Who is she?”,the overly tall,bubbly man asked as he gave Nara a peck on her cheeks.”Oh!She is the new roommate I mentioned.Jung Yui,meet Park Chanyeol,my boyfriend.Yeollie,this is Yui”,she gladly introduced both of them.”Nice to meet you,Yui”,Chanyeol reached out a hand and smiled at her.”Same here”,Ji Eun returned his handshake with a small smile.

“Oh!I almost forgotten too!”,Chanyeol suddenly exclaimed.”My friends from China are here!They are the transfers in our school this year”.Chanyeol stepped away from the position he was standing,revealing two other boy behind him.”Meet Xi Luhan and Kris Wu Fan”.

The moment Ji Eun saw the familiar,slender figure,her eyes rounded and her heart pounded against her chest.”Guys,this is my girlfriend,Jung Nara and this is her roommate,Jung Yui”,Chanyeol kindly introduced them.”Hello”,Luhan beamed as he waved to both the girls.

Kris gave Nara an acknowledging nod before he sauntered towards Ji Eun with both his hands tugged in his slacks.”So,your name is Jung Yui?”,he smirked at her.Ji Eun didn’t know what had gotten into her.She couldn’t find any voice in to fight back like how she did yesterday.”Nice to meet you,Yui.I am Kris Wu Fan and I am determined to make you mine”,he whispered into her ears.

-END-

I just can't resist Kris.>.<.

Though,I will make more WooEun scene on the following chapters!Please comments and subscribes!Thanks!!:D