Untold Secrets and Fated Encounters

It Started With A Derpyeol

I'm back again with a new chapter~ ^0^ and it's midterms week again... (Why does my brain only cooperate with me when I'm under pressure?!)

 

I hope you enjoy this chapter~ >.<

 

 


 

 

 

“I’ll have 1 order of ‘special maki sampler’, 1 ‘mixed sashimi platter’, 2 orders of ‘okonomiyaki’, 1 ‘beef teppenyaki’, ‘gindara with sweet miso’, 1 ‘yakitori’---“

 

 

“Are you kidding me?!” was what echoed throughout the tranquil restaurant but it seemed like Chanyeol’s cry for mercy fell on deaf ears as Baekhyun continued to file out orders (all for himself apparently), muttering a ‘you owe me, so shut up’. He should have never mentioned the restaurant a while ago. If only he just stuck to patiently lining up at the cafeteria. He can almost hear his wallet crying.

 

 

“Red kimochi ice cream for dessert and an apple cucumber shake for my drink. How about you, Yeolie?” beamed Baekhyun, not even slightly affected at the way his friend’s eye twitched murderously at his calm state.

 

 

The supposed heir of a multi-billion firm, gulped the lump forming on his throat, and pointed at the cheapest meal he could find on the menu to the waiter. “Just 1 order of ‘vegetable katsu curry’ and 1 bottled water…or maybe just tap water…” He may be a rich son of billionaires and his weekly allowance is equivalent to the monthly pay check of an ordinary professional but when it comes to spending, he tends to be a cheapskate Mr Krabs; the irony of having a ton of money. “Do remind me again why you’re my best friend.”

 

 

“Oh quit whining. I know you love me.” Again with the sass. “Don’t even bother retorting. Your argument is obviously invalid.” Smartass of the century… ”Ohmagawd, what is he doing here?”

 

 

Casually attired in a navy blue blazer, tank top underneath, skinny jeans and a pair of TOMS, the new comer flashed an all-knowing smirk at both males. Baekhyun wrinkled his nose in disgust at the sudden arrival of his arch nemesis.

 

 

“Well, hello to you too, Baek.” replied the supposed new comer, sitting purposely across the disgruntled teen.

 

 

“Luhannie hyunggggggg!” Luhan, the object of Baekhyun’s irritation, found himself enveloped in a bone crushing hug courtesy of the long-limbed male beside him. Though the air was practically squeezed out from his lungs, he played along as he saw the jealousy reeking from Baekhyun’s gritted expression.

 

 

“Oh lighten up, Baekkie. I know you miss me too---OW OW OW EASY ON THE HAIR! I JUST HAD THAT STRAIGTENED!”  Temperamental, bossy, sassafras he-diva who’s overly possessive and prone to jealousy: the best description to describe the self-proclaimed alpha male, Byun Baekhyun. With one last powerful yank of Luhan’s precious more than a half million won ($1,500) hairdo, he sent the elder toppling over the seat right beside his. “Aw, see. I knew you missed---OUCH! BYUN BAEKHYUN, I ORDER YOU TO STOP THAT!”

 

 

“Umm, guys…can you tone it down. People are starting to---“

 

 

“I WILL IF YOU STOP STEALING EVERYTHING FROM ME!”

 

 

And Park Chanyeol was once again ignored from both his best friends’ argument.

 

 

He’s known Baekhyun for as long as he could remember and both of them have been practically attached to the hip ever since. Then Luhan came into the picture. He was a foreign exchange student from Beijing, China and a high school sophomore when he first arrived. At that time, the Chinese lad was extremely timid and because of the language barrier, he barely spoke a word, making him the easiest target for public harassment. Chanyeol, being his customary friendly self, stood up for Luhan and became his first friend. He helped his dongsaeng – who he later shockingly found out was actually his hyung of two years, grow out of his shell and build his self-esteem. Of course, Baekhyun wasn’t happy at all. The one thing he hated most was not having anyone’s, especially Chanyeol’s undivided attention. Needless to say, he’s an attention who craves to be always the main attraction. Yet despite all the catfights, drama, extreme catfights, and even more drama, both Baekhyun and Luhan did have a soft spot for each other – the innocent friendly type, that is.

 

 

“MYGOD IF THIS IS ABOUT THAT RELATIONSHIP YOU HAD WITH ----“ Before anything never-to-be-mentioned-ever-again sputtered out the doe eyed foreigner’s mouth, Baekhyun clamped a hand over his wide open mouth before it was too late.

 

 

“PABO! I TOLD YOU NEVER TO MENTION THAT AGAIN!” His cannibalistic banshee roar silenced the other as Luhan animatedly zipped his mouth shut. Baekhyun then snapped his head towards Chanyeol, letting out a meek giggle that was far too suspicious.

 

 

“Relationship?! You never told me you were in a relationship with someone! I thought I was your best friend!” Oh, how the tables have turned. Chanyeol narrowed his eyes cautiously at his best friend’s sudden change of behaviour. “So, who is this mysterious girl you’re dating that only Luhan hyung has heard of except for me?”

 

 

Baekhyun gulped nervously, glancing pleadingly at Luhan but to no avail, the elder merely whistled aimlessly as if the chopsticks on the table were more important than the current situation around him. ing ! Luckily for him the waiter came to rescue his damsel-in-distress , relinquishing his nerves from its strained bundle as the aforementioned waiter served their previous orders and left as soon as everything was in place. Feeling like the coast was clear; Baekhyun wiped imaginary sweats away, as he attempted to reach out for a piece of sushi, only to have it pulled away from him.

 

 

“It’s either you spill right now or else no food for you.” Chanyeol tried his best not to sound immature but his big fishy eyes threatening to spill a river were defying his supposed icy demeanour.

 

 

“BUT I’M HUNGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH!”

 

 

“Umm hello, I exist too you know.” Luhan interjected. “I suggest we---“

 

 

“OH WHATEVER HAPPENED TO ‘BEST FRIENDS NEVER KEEP SECRETS FROM EACH OTHER’, HUH?! SO I ASSUME LUHAN HYUNG’S YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND?”

 

 

And everyone expected Baekhyun to be the dramatic one…

 

 

“WHAT?! Yah, Chanyeol ah, stop it. You’re both my best----“

 

 

“ARE YOU FRIGGIN’ KIDDING ME?! UGH, CAN WE ING PLEASE NOT DISCUSS THIS NOW. WHATEVER THAT IS WILL HAVE TO WAIT BECAUSE I’M ING HUNGRY, OKAY?”

 

 

Famished as hell and confused as Confucius, Chanyeol opted to pry the answers out of shorter male by food blackmail but the moment seized to exist as soon as a not-as-tall-as-Chanyeol, lean figured dude approached their table with such authority.

 

 

Excuse me, is there a problem here? I heard a complaint from---B-Baekhyun?” There was an eerie pause as Baekhyun felt his heart on his throat.

 

 

No…i-it couldn’t be…

 

 

Hoping that the person prodding his personal space wasn’t the least person he wanted to ever come in contact, he painstakingly raised his head only to be lost in all-too familiar pools of dark almond.  His chest clenched painfully as the man before him softened his gaze, extending his hand to wipe the beads of sweat cascading from his fringe covered forehead. That’s when his mind when blank and his body acting on its own accord.

 

 

“Bacon, wait! Yah!” Baekhyun fled the scene before anyone; especially Chanyeol, could see the translucent droplets slowly descending from his kohl smeared eyes.  The latter being his beloved best friend, ran immediately to where he ran off, leaving Luhan to apologize for what had just happened.       

 

 

“I’m really sorry. Now’s obviously not a good time to…you know.” The unnamed stranger  - who happened to be the manager smiled sadly and nodded, staring aimlessly at the empty seat.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

“BAEKHYUN! YAH!  BAEK! BACON! BYUN BAEKHYUN STAHP!” Baekhyun stopped abruptly, back still facing the other. Chanyeol sighed in relief as he leaned on a random car parked just perfectly for him to catch his breath. “Y-Yah, I’m hungry as ing hell! Seriously, just what the hell was that? Why did you---“

 

 

“C-Can you just…just…can we just get in the car and go. I-I don’t want to be here!”

 

 

Barely having the strength to argue or the coherency to think straight, he uncharacteristically fiddled his quivering fingers on the hem of his school uniform, his too long bangs hovered his tear stained face.

 

 

“Baekkie---“

 

 

“I SAID I DON’T WANT TO BE HERE!”   Baekhyun's venoumous hiss resonated throughout the area as he practically shanghaied the car keys from the stunned boy and got inside the car without another word.

 

 

Still overpowered by utter bewilderment, Chanyeol continued to stand like a half-wit in the middle of the parking lot until Luhan arrived with a signature take-out bag on hand.

 

 

“I think we all need to talk but let’s eat first. You’re hungry, I’m hungry and he’s obviously way beyond hungry. Let’s go find someplace to eat this son-of-a- that’s actually on the house.” Paying no heed to his elder’s choice of words, Chanyeol’s stomach growled at the sudden mention of food as he agreed noncommittally.

 

 

Who knew food could cause such a dramatic outburst.

 

 

Then again, when there’s Baekhyun, there’s always drama involved…

 

 

But I wonder…

 

 

Who was that bastard a while ago?

 

 

 

 


 

 

Who do you think was that dude at the restaurant? 

 

 

NOW I CAN FOCUS ON THE SECOND PART OF MY KAIBER ONESHOT! Pardon me as I rant in my native language...HAI SALAMAT GINOO AJFNSKMGLSGLL WA NA DYD NGSUNOD2 TO ANG STALKER NKO EVERY GABII! YESSSSSSS MAO PAI GABII PA AMO ENGGSCI HUHU NOW I FEEL A BIT SAFE TO GO HOME AFTER 8PM >DDDD 

 

oky..end of my rant..have any of you guys ever experienced having a stalker? a stalker who's in the same year and class as you? -.- Well, this guy was actually my design partner last summer (I was a transferee last summer and he approached me to be his partner and I agreed coz I thought he just friendly and all), biggest mistake I ever made. Just when I thought  he was just being friendly, he actually had an ulterior motive and OMG DMD HE WAS ULTRA BADUY AND CREEPY AS HELL (not in a creepyeol way coz Yeolie is ing adorable)! He kept sending me these cheesy love quotes and kept asking me if I had a boyfriend (which I said I did which was a lie because I just broke up with my now-ex boyfriend). But it seemed that telling him I was in a 'strong relationship with my boyfriend' only fueled his self-confidence which was far from mothering extreme. Can you believe it, he had the ing nerve to say 'if you have the heart to love again, it should be me, okay?' dafuq seriously? AND OH GOD WHO COULD FORGET WHEN HE SAID 'don't go yet, you forgot your goodbye kiss' why i ought to shove my t-square up his ! GUYS SERIOUSLY THESE DAYS...SO BAGA THEIR FACE! BATI PA OG NAONG, BATI PA JUD OG BATASAN! PERFECT COMBINATION~

 

 

huhu sorry about that T___T just needed to let that out >.<

 

 

 

I hope you liked this chapter~Do correct me if I have any typos or grammatical errors...comments are very much appreciated :DDD

 

 

AND BEFORE I FORGET, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER NEW MULTI-CHAPTERED STORY~HERE'S THE LINK:

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/433915/r-a-134-the-love-code-amberliu-romance-exo-sehun-kris-krisber-hunber

 

 

PAHABOL:


HAPPY HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO THE GREASIEST, DIVA-EST, IST BACON ON THE PLANET~HAPPY BACON DAY~ *le mini spam on the way*

 

 

photo divabaek31_zps05f0c5da.gif

 

photo divabaek43_zps84242f0c.gif

 

photo divabaek39_zps27159e51.gif

 

photo divabaek33_zps27123e19.gif

 

photo divabaek25_zpsbf48e650.gif

 

photo divabaek18_zps28e64fd9.gifphoto divabaek16_zpsc205c208.gif

 

photo divabaek12_zps0a29c7ea.gif

 

photo divabaek2_zps28254315.gif

 

photo divabaek8_zps3dc71059.gif

 

photo divabaek10_zps027b057d.gif

 

and of course, THE BESTFRENEMIES:

 

photo divabaekamply_zpsb53ca190.gif