His Angel

It Started With A Derpyeol

 

Hello again! Wow, 22 subscribers already~waaaah, thank you so much for subscribing to this >.< I'll try my hardest to update this as well as my AnyBer oneshot collection. 

 

So my friend (the one who's Amber in this story) actually asked me about this and told me she was thrilled that I wrote about her and Mr. ME XD. Yes, my friend and I are both architecture students (for those who PM-ed me about which one am I friends with). 

 

Lol, so here's the second chappie~hope you enoy :D

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Uh, earth to Amber. Are you okay?” the said girl remained flabbergasted at what just happened. She had expected her day to end just like every other boring school day but today was definitely something.   

 

 

“Minz, did you…did you just see that?”

 

 

“You mean that creepy dude just a while ago? Uh yeah, who wouldn’t? He was practically staring at your soul! Who was he anyway?”

 

 

“YES! And no, I don’t know him. How sure are you he was staring at me and not you?” Minzy merely shrugged, jabbing her forefinger teasingly on her friend’s ticklish spots. “Yah, what the hell was that for?”

 

 

“Ahem…looks like someone has a crush on you. OMG let’s go celebrate!”

 

 

“C-Crush?” her cheeks flushed involuntarily.  “Yah, Gong Minji where the hell are we going? Yah!” The tight grip around her wrist meant that Minzy wasn’t going to take no for an answer. Unwillingly, she let herself be dragged away towards God knows where, her T-square and cylindrical tube held firmly on her free hand.

 

 

Crush…

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“OMFG THAT WAS SO EMBARASSING! I can’t even…do you even know her? And your face! Man, if I was her I would have most definitely used my pepper spray or stun gun on you the moment you made eye contact!” Their last subject of the day had just ended ten minutes ago and still the little er was full of energy.  

 

 

“Bacon, shut up! You’ve asked me that an hour ago, give it a break already. Geez, I just got home.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes for the nth time, casually throwing his backpack on his unmade bed as he shifted his mobile phone on his other good ear. Oh how he wished he never answered the call but still he knows Baekhyun would always find a way even if it meant climbing inside his bedroom window in the middle of the night.

 

 

“That’s because you haven’t answered me yet. Dude, we’ve best friends since we were ting our diapers and best friends never keep secrets from each other!”

 

 

Though Chanyeol may seem a bit irritated (as he expected earlier, Choi sonsaegnim called him out for being late again and ended up being blamed by everyone – including Baekhyun who was also tardy, because of the sudden pop quiz.), he actually wasn’t. His mind can’t seem to really move on from the beauty he encountered earlier.

 

 

“Yah, were you even listening to me?! Hmph, traitor! You never even told me her name…”

 

 

“I told you, I don’t know!”

 

 

“Her name is Ai Danno? Damn, so now you’re into foreigners?! I don’t know you anymoreeeeeeeee!”

 

 

“I said I don’t friggin’ know, okay. That was the first time I’ve seen that girl with a T-square…”

 

 

“Girl with a T-square?”

 

 

“Let’s just call her that for the mean time.”

 

 

“Yeol, there’re like hundreds of girls with T-squares in our campus.”

 

 

“Pretty girl with a T-square?”

 

 

“So other girls with a T-square are ugly? Wait, are you sure that was a girl? She looked a bit like a guy wearing a girl’s uniform.”

 

 

“Oh you. Don’t you dare insult my pretty short haired girl with a T-square!”

 

 

“Ugh okay fine, have it your way but can we please give her a shorter code name? Hmm…how about we call her ‘Llama girl’.”

 

 

“LLAMA GIRL?! The , Baek?”

 

 

“Llama boy?”

 

 

“…do you really want to be the last generation of your family?”

 

 

“Oh come on, at least it’s better than ‘girl with a T-square’.”

 

 

“Whatever! Hmmm…I think we should call her ‘Angel’.”

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

“Hey can I call you back?”

 

 

“Yah! You didn’t even---“

 

 

“Coz I got to call God, one of his angels just fell from heaven.”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!”

 

 

“….”

 

 

“Uhh, Baekkie? Still there?”

 

 

“AJFKLFDGSLR YOU GREASY BASTARD THAT WAS THE CHEESIEST PICK UP LINE I’VE EVER HEARD! THAT’S IT I’M HANGING UP!”

 

 

“LOL I thought you’d never give up! But seriously though, we’re calling her ‘Angel’!”

 

 

“Whatever. As long as you promise never to mention any of those cheesy pick-up lines!”

 

 

“Deal! Hey…I hope she wasn’t hurt…”

 

 

“Huh? What do you mean?”

 

 

“You know…when she fell down from heaven.”

 

 

“GOODBYE!”

 

 

Baekhyun was truly a bacon man of his word as the line went dead but Chanyeol couldn’t be happier. Finally! I thought he’d never give up. He extended his worn-out limbs, carelessly slipping right on top of his still unmade bed. Thank goodness his parents and sister allowed him to have a place of his own, even though they had high doubts if he could survive on his own or else his mother or sister would have a fit at the sight of his bedroom-turned-jungle. Nevertheless, their mansion was always empty because they were all so caught up with work, work and work, plus the place was too big for just him to stay by himself. With every ounce of energy he had left, he made use of his dangly ostrich legs and kicked everything in the way of his comfort off his twin-sized bed as his eyes succumbed to its much awaited slumber.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

so here's how Chanyeol stared at Amber:

 

photo luhan5-1_zps92b9a7b2.gif

 

Weee~finally posted the second chapter, so now imma focus on my krisber and kaiber oneshot keke but don't worry, as soon as i finish those, I'll be posting the third chapter soon :D

 

Again, thank you for subscribing :D

 

photo chanyeol11_zps1ddedbcd.gif