Feelings

Love and Friendship

It was lunch time and the gang were all gathered up in the cafeteria. The usual bickering would be heard.

"Yah that's mine!", Heerin shouted when she saw Daehyun chewing on her chicken but just got a "mehrong" from the said guy. "Stop it guys!" Hyuna slammed the table and now, all the attention was on her. "So uhh...I would just like to explain my part regarding the misunderstanding", she started, rubbing her palms out of nervousness. "You know that's not needed", Chanyeol waves off the topic and got some of Daehyun's beef getting a slap on the hand by the latter. "Guys, listen to her" Kyungsoo said while rubbing his temples, now all the attention was back to Hyuna. "Oh, great. So uhh, you see I was supposed to be in an arranged marriage with Jason", she started. "What?!", her friends shouted but upon noticing the scene they made in the cafeteria, they bowed to the people. "Is arranged marriage still done in this era? You must be kidding me?!", Myungsoo said and Hyuna nodded. "But why with that Jason? I mean he's a well known gangster", Heerin reasoned out. "That's so over reacting Heerin, he's just a jerk not a real gangster" Kyungsoo retorted. "OH-KAY I'm sorry?!" Heerin spat back. "Uh guys? Mind if I continue?" Hyuna interrupted and they all nodded for her to do so, "So Joon discovered this, then he decided to help me, I was against at first because he would be involved in my business but he was persistent". "Ohhh knight in shining armor" Daehyun cooed and high-fived with Heerin and Chanyeol. "Stop it guys", Hyuna deadpanned. "Okay, continue", Heerin said. "So because of that, we we're underobservation for 2 weeks" Hyuna finished. "Oh okay" Chanyeol shrugged and continued eating. "Really guys?" Hyuna said sarcastically, "Yep really, You don't really need to explain youself cause we have already forgiven you remember? Let's just get over that" Chanyeol shrugged cooly. "And that came from Chanyeol", Myungsoo said earning a smack from Chanyeol.

 

It was dismissal time and everyone was hurrying up to go home. Meanwhile, Woohyun decides to approach Heerin, "Hey can I talk to you? Come with me to the garden" . "Yeah sure", Heerin finishes packing her things and follows Woohyun. On the other hand, Myungsoo was observing Woohyun the whole time, which didn't go unnoticed by Kyungsoo. "Hey", Kyungsoo said to Myungsoo once all their classmates were gone. "Yes?", Myungsoo looked up from his things. "Mind if I talk to you?", Kyungsoo asked. "Yeah sure what about it?", Myungsoo shruggged. "Okay, let's just talk about it here", Kyungsoo said then turned to Chanyeol and Daehyun, "Hey guys, mind going first? We'll just do something real quick". The two nodded and started walking away, busy with their chat. "So, what's up?" Kyungsoo asked when the two were out. "Umm let me guess, the ceiling?" Myungsoo replied, "Get straight to the point Do Kyungsoo", he has a bad feeling about this talk. 'Do you have feelings for Heerin?", Kyungsoo asked. "What?! What are you talking about? She's my bestfriend!" Myungsoo answered back. "Yes she is, but you know, something more than THAT". "Oh...I don't know..lately, I've been thinking about her. Woohyun approaching her and them being friendly with each other is not helping either." Myungsoo admitted. "Oh, so you do have. It's okay my friend, Heerin's a loveable one" Kyungsoo grinned evily. "Oh stop it, let's just go home" Myungsoo threw Kyungsoo's bag at him and started walking out of the classroom. "I won't tell her yet, I'll help you!" Kyungsoo shouted before running after Myungsoo who was suprisingly far ahead now.

 

On the other side...

"So what is it?", Heerin was feeling nervous for some unknown reason.

"You know I've been pestering you for the last few weeks..." Woohyun started

"Oh yeah, that was too much", Heerin tried to joke but saw no hint of mischievousness in Woohyun so she shut up immediately.

"I was, thinking if this is the right time, or tomorrow or the day after that. But I just can't hold it in anymore", Woohyun continued, "Heerin, I like you, will you go out with me?"

Heerin was shocked, she didn't see that coming. She was close to many guys, there were Myungsoo, Kyungsoo, Daehyun, and Chanyeol so she assumed the it was a normal friendship with Woohyun too. She had no other feelings for Woohyun but just pure friendship, or maybe there is? She is not sure. After some moments of silence, which nearly ate the boy alive, Heerin decided to speak up, "I'm not sure about this, please let me think about it first". "Yes, sure, I was not expecting an answer right away. I'll take you home" Woohyun said. 

 

 

As soon as Heerin reached home, she walked to her room and plopped to her bed. She stared at the ceiling for a few moments then decided to call Hyuna, which the latter answered right away, "Hello?"

"Unni, help"

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS.

I AM SO SORRY. I GOT SO BUSY WITH COLLEGE.

ACTUALLY I AM TAKING SUMMER CLASSES, SO YEAH I AM  STILL BUSY.

I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE EVERY NOW AND THEN....

THANK YOU <3