Back To Normal

Love and Friendship

*DING DONG*

The doorbell on Kyungsoo's unit rang signaling that there's someone outside of the door. Lowering the heat, Kyungsoo shouted, "Who is it?" before proceeding to the door.

"Your gorgeous daughter", Heerin shouted from the other side making Kyungsoo shake his head.

"Oh please"  Kyungsoo remarked as he open the door for her.

"What? Is it the daughter part?" Heerin pouted while making herself comfortable at the couch.

"Both actually. Want some pancakes?" Kyungsoo tranferred the pancake to a plate and handed it to Heerin.

"Sure thing, thanks" Heerin went to the dining table to settle the plate and went to the fridge to find the syrup, "why? am I not gorgeous?", she asked making Kyungsoo chuckle.

"I don't know if your joking or what, should I ride on?"

"Yah!" Heerin shouted making Kyungsoo laugh while putting his own plate on the table.

"Seriously umma?" Heerin pouted, and put the syrup at the table before going to get milk and glasses.

"Stop calling me umma, I might not get a girlfriend because they'll think I'm gay" Kyungsoo said nonchalantly. 

"OMG UMMA ARE YOU INLOVE?! WHO'S THE LUCKY GIRL?" Heerin exclaimed at the sametime that the doorbell rang again.  "I'll go get it", she said.

"Yo man, morning" Chanyeol greeted with his deep voice.

"Yo derp" Heerin raised a hand for a high five when Daehyun slapped it before Chanyeol does.

"Ya Wonbin I wasn't high fiving you!" Heerin put her hands on her hips

"Too bad for you then" Daehyun proceeded to the table where Heerin's pancakes were.

"HEY GET OFF MY PANCAKES!" Heerin shouted making a dash for it.

"Uh-oh too bad again" Daehyun held it up, making it impossible for Heerin to reach it.

"Guys stop it, just share" Kyungsoo said while chewing his pancake.

"You heard him wonbin put it down" Heerin said

"Alrighty"

"Hey derp watcha doin' there come eat with us!' Heerin exclaimed when she saw Chanyeol just staring at them.

"You don't know how much I miss you guys" He went and group hugged them

"Eww stop being to cheesy man" Daehyun scrunched his nose.

"I'm really sorry" Chanyeol said before releasing them

"I know I am too" Daehyun said and patted Chanyeol's arm

"I know why you patted his arm and not his shoulders" Heerin had her mischievous smile on.

"SHUT UP MAN AND EAT THIS PANCAKE" Daehyun shoved a piece of pancake to Heerin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go Myung texted that we go first he'll be late" Kyungsoo said.

"Really? I didn't receive one though" Heerin checked her phone.

"Umm maybe because he sent one to me, he didn't send one to you?" Kyungsoo said before taking his bag, "Come on kids, out out"

"Hmm that's weird" Heerin thought.

While they were near the school grounds, Chanyeol kept on playing with his bag straps. "Hey derp what's the matter?", Heerin asked at this, Chanyeol tried to smile.

"Oh no no no no, don't think you could fool me with that smile" Heerin continued and jump to put her arms around his neck.

"Aw aw get down midget" Chanyeol unlaced her arms making Heerin frown and block his way.

"What is it really?" Heerin asked seriously 

"Um...I was wondering if Hyuna's already here so that I could say sorry...but I'm nervous!" Chanyeol blurted

"Aww... that's alright, I'll send her a text message to ask if she's here already"  Heerin fished out her phone from her pocket and started typing.

 

"What is it?" Hyuna sat on the bench while Chanyeol stood still.

"Umm..." Chanyeol looked to the ground and played with his fingers.

"Come on you can do it!" Heerin encouraged while hiding behind the bush with Kyungsoo and Daehyun.

"Shut it man we'll get caught!" Daehyun hissed.

"Sorry" Heerin whispered.

"Look if you called me out for nothing then I should get going" Hyuna pretended to stand up, "Sorry!" Chanyeol blurted out.

"What?" Hyuna smirked, but then pretended nothing happened just to friend a little

"Um..I said I was sorry..." Chanyeol repeated still looking down.

"Oh okay" Hyuna pretended to walk away while Chanyeol was still rooted to the ground feeling bad that she didn't accept his apology.

Hyuna then jumped on his back and pretended to strangle him, "Ya! You bad man!"

"Oh..yes...I'm a bad man.." Chanyeol, who still hasn't caught up with the situation said non chalantly, seeing this Hyuna smacked his head

"Ow! What's that for?" Chanyeol looked on who was riding him and his eyeballs enlarged at the sight of Hyuna, "What are you get off me!"

Hyuna jumped off while laughing uncontrollably ,"You should've seen your face puahahahah"

"What? You're talking to me now? Does that mean I'm forgiven?" Chanyeol said still unable to grasp the situation.

"Yes you are pabo!" Hyuna said, then turned to the bush, "you guys can go out now, why hide when you're so loud" 

Quarreling, the three went out, "I told you, you were so noisy" Daehyun reprimanded Heerin while she just flashed a peace sign.

"Let's go back to our classroom now, class will soon start" Hyuna said and started to walk with Heerin.

"OMG! I'm forgiven! I will treat you guys at lunch!" Chanyeol who just understood shouted and ran after his friends.

"He's really slow" Heerin commented.

"You don't say" Daehyun immitated the meme making the group laugh. Oh Park Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay for our laboratory activity today, you need to be in pairs, a boy and a girl please. I don't want to see someone doing nothing later huh. Alright pair yourselves while I write the instructions on the board" The teacher announced making the students scramble out of their seats to find the partner, the most sought out once were either te geniuses or the popular/handsome/beautiful people.

"Myungsoo oppa want to pair up with me?" Areum batted her eyelashes making Myungsoo cringe, he the turned to Heerin who was being asked by Woohyun. *Please say no*, he chanted in his mind but to his dismay, Heerin smiled and nodded. "Um...oppa?" Areum tried to get his attention back.

"Okay" Myungsoo finally responded still looking at Heerin who sensed it and turned to him to look. "What?", she mouthed but Myungsoo just looked away.

Through out the period, Areum tried hard to get his attention when Myungsoo just seem to zone out or stare at Heerin and Woohyun.

 

 

"Heeey guys can we sit here?" Hyuna asked the gang for permission because she was bringing a "new" person, Joon.

"Sure man, why do you need to ask it's not like your somebody" Daehyun quickly responded while eating.

"Just chew wonbin" Kyungsoo shook his head because of his friend's behavior.

"Arasso umma" Daehyun saluted and continued eating making Kyungsoo sigh.

"Uh-oh guys, our Kyungsoo OPPA here, doesn't want to be called umma no more" Heerin proudly stated while putting her arm on Kyungsoo shoulder making the others raise their brows in confusion.

"And why is that?" Hyuna asked 

"Because he's dating? I don't know he didn't answer me either" Heerin shrugged and all heads turned to Kyungsoo who was having cold sweats already,"Well look at that, welcome to the club if I may say Joon" 

"Thanks man" Joon replied then grinned mischievously, "So why don't you want to be called umma anymore?"

Kyungsoo face darkened, "Oh so you're one of them"

"Just answer it um-oppa" Heerin refrained herself from saying the word.

"Um..." Kyungsoo started

"Just answer it already, are you dating or not? My precious food is waiting for me" Daehyun urged.

"Oppa! Can I sit here?" Areum said

"No" Myungsoo and Hyuna said at the sametime making Areum pout

"Why are you guys so mean? It's alright you can sit" Heerin said making the to sigh in defeat

"Thanks Heerin" Areum flashed a fake smile on which Hyuna scoffed.

"Yo Woohyun!" Joon shouted when he saw his friend wandering in the cafeteria alone

"Hey man I was looking for you- Oh hi guys" Woohyun smiled to Heerin then to her friends, making Myungsoo scoff

"Oh come sit with us Woohyun" Areum said, "sit beside Heerin there's still space there" she continued when there was really none making Myungsoo and Hyuna gape at her.

"Ya. Are you indirectly ordering me around?" Hyuna said to Areum, "I didn't mean any offense to you though Woohyun"

"But I just think that they look good together" Areum pretended to think

"Look good together my " Myungsoo muttered only to be heard by Kyungsoo.

"What Myung?" Kyungsoo whispered only to make Myungsoo flustered.

"No, nothing" Myungsoo whispered back then turned to everyone, "Hey guys I'll go ahead first I haven't finished our assignment for the next subject"

"Wait oppa I'll come with you" Areum tried to stand up only to be held back by Hyuna, "Oh I thought you wanted to eat with us. Sit."