My children never listen -

Being The "Responsible" Leader !

I watched each and everyone sit down on the table. Eunjung just plopped herself on her seat and fell right back asleep on the table. Her forehead touching the table. My little Jiyeoniee was doing the same. Areum and Boram were munching away joyfully. Hyomin was trying to wake Eunjung up, by throwing pieces of her cereal at her. Boram put mounds of sugar on her cereal, I reached my hand over and slapped the spoon full of sugar away. It toppled all over on the table and Boram scrunched her face at me. Whatever. Qri was laying on one arm and yawned loudly. "Soyeoniee, I'm so tired. I don't think I can even eat. . " She was picking at her food with her spoon. I looked at her sternly "That's for playing with Derpjung, last night ! "

Eunjung immediately raised her head up and sleepily cried out "Hey ! Not true. " I raised my hand. "Oh, shut it. " I lightly smacked the back of her head and sipped my coffee. Blegh. I forgot to put milk and sugar.

---

"PARK JIYEON, GET OVER HERE AND PUT YOUR PANTS ON ! HEY ! "

The whole house was filled with scurrying footsteps, I hate it when Jiyeon doesn't wear her pants. She loves to run free without anty pants on. "HEY ! STOP RIGHT THERE ! " I pointed at the pantless girl from across the living room. Qri unnie was just sitting on the couch and enjoying her coffee. Acting as if this whole house was completely normal, she quietly watched the girl with the ponies on her prancing away.

I gripped Jiyeon's jeans tightly and scowled, as I saw her hair whisp away to the halls, her laughing filled up the house. "Pfft. . " I heard Qri unnie spurt in muffled laughter. I glared right at her in the eye and she did the same. "Oh shut it. " I snapped and stomped off.

---

"Eunjung ! Get her arms ! Tickle her or something ! " 

"AGHHH ! " 

JIyeon's legs kicked everywhere. My stomach, neck, face, arms, and legs.

---

I plopped on the couch, Eunjung did the same. We were EXHAUSTED. Jiyeon is a machine that gives you a damn ing workout. I looked at Eunjung and she looked at me. We bro-fisted and watched JIyeon fiddling around with her belt. "Hey ! Hey ! Don't touch that ! " I pointed a angry finger at the surprised girl. She put her hands down by her sides and stuck her little pink tongue at me. "PFFFFFT ! ! " And off she went.  I simply crossed my arms and watched the girl practically fly away to Areum's room.

---

"Soyeoniee, play with me ! "

It was 1:32 P.M. and I was just happily reading a copy of the morning newspaper. I looked up to see the oldest girl jump up and down, as if she was 15. "What ? What . . ? " I repeated myself and placed the newspaper neatly on the coffee table.

"Play. With. Me. " She segmented the words and held up a black xbox controller.

"I'm not retarded, Boram unnie. I heard what you said. " I sarcastically chuckled grabbing the controller out of her tiny hand.

---

My eyes blinked continuously. Boram's mouth was wide open. 52 ROUNDS OF MOTHERF*CKING BLACK OPS ZOMBIE.

Hyomin was sitting behind us and munched on popcorn. She occasionally threw one at our heads, so that we miss a shot.

Damn you.

 

 

"