I'm the "mother" of the group -

Being The "Responsible" Leader !

I'm Park Soyeon.

I was born October 5th, 1987.

I currently stand at 163 cm.

Weigh 45 kgs. (Wish it was 43)

I'm also the latest leader of this little army of derps called "T-ara"

Let me tell you . . being a leader in a group like this, is a total deathwish.

Being a leader is not just telling the little nazis to be in formation and order or being the outspoken one.

Oh no no no. These runts make me get the grocery, cook some food, clean the house, wake them up, tell their stupid butts to be on time, stop the members from fighting, the one that has her shirt pulled on by a member if they get a oo.

Let me tell you each of these member's "annoying" little habits.

I'll start from youngest to oldest.

Lee Areum - She's a very good girl. Well behaved, a big cutie, and well mannered unlike Eunjung. Oh god, i'll tell you about her later. Areum is new to the group and is still exploring, but she's doing great. She isn't rude or anything and doesn't fight with the members.

Park Jiyeon - Oh no. Nope. Never. She's a bright girl. Very nice and all, but she is a troublemaker. She likes to wrestle around with the members too much and ends up injuring them by accident. I remember this one god damn time, Qri unnie came to me crying with a purple/blue bruise on her forehead. I scolded Jiyeon and she ended up hiding from me the whole night. She's a mischievous girl, but she's a funny one too.

Park Hyomin - Hmm. . how can I describe this one ? Well . . she's kind and a very strange one. But she's a big sweetheart and goes with me to grocery shop and clean the dorms. She makes awkward jokes and all when the members and I are lounging around, but we laugh just to make her happy. Moody at times and a very jumpy person at the same time.

Ham Eunjung - This girl is a headache causing, bone breaking, rude little ****, and a retard. Obviously, I'm just half joking, but this girl is a huge troublemaker. She messes around the house and I end up sweeping the mess away. She hardly wakes up in the morning and takes 90% of the bathroom time. Sometimes even late to dance practice and live variety shows. All in all though. . I love this girl to death and would protect her like a mother would.

Lee Qri - Qri unnie is a wonder. I've known her for 4 years and we're pretty close. Once in a blue moon, she'll ask to buy her something sparkly or food. I don't mind. She sometimes fights with the members, but usually wants to keep peace. Most of the time playing video games with Eunjung or chilling in her room, I don't really need to scold her or anything. . unless she snaps.

Jeon Boram - She's the eldest of the group and the most starving. She stands at 5 feet, but she eats like male lion. I always have to keep the pantry stocked with snacks to keep her going. I usually lecture her not to eat too much sweets, but she just laughs and says "Soyeoniee, don't worry. " Ohh . . that little. . anyways, I'm closest to her in the group and we talk alot. We really do. Sometimes, has the maturity level of either Jiyeon or Eunjung.

There you go. A short description.

Ugh.