Eat up and night night, you fools -

Being The "Responsible" Leader !

I watched everyone sit their skinny butts onto a chair. Boram, Qri, and Jiyeon sat along to the right side of the table. Hyomin, Eunjung, and Ahreum sitting on the left side. I sat in the middle end of the table and looked at each member's face properly. Qri seemed half awake. Boram's large sparkling eyes stared at the food. Areum looked back at me and tilted her head. Hyomin was snapping her chopsticks at Boram. I cocked one eyebrow at Jiyeon and Eunjung. They were groggingly twitching eyelids at eachother.

Ugh, that sh*t.

I don't feel like taking care of this problem for the night. I sighed loudly and I felt everyone's eyes sticking onto me.

Awkward silence is awkward. "Well . . eat up, ya little fools. " I tried teasing and everyone quietly picked up their utensils and attacked the plates of never-ending food. Hearing arguments on who takes the bigger piece or whatever these girls like to gossip bout.

Tough day. Tough night.

---

I plopped on my bed. The paperworks of the schedules and contracts crinkling behind me on the sheets. I don't care. One arm over my forehead and my eyes dead staring at the dark ceiling. I'm full with the food and exhausted. Oh . . so tired.

zzzzzzzz

zzz

zzzzzzzz

"WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! BEAT YOUR UP ! "

I woke up with a sudden jolt and stood up hesitantly. I looked side to side and saw that my door was halfway open . . I wiped cold sweat from my forehead.

"BANG BANG, QRI UNNIE ! BANG BANG ! " Eunjung's annoying voice filled my room's empty corners. Nope, they're not listening to the song of her people again.

"GAHHHHHHHHHHHH ! WHAT ?? WHAT THE !?? " It was Eunjung's voice still.

I left the room to see the whole house dark and the room the voice were coming from, was illuminating glowing lights and gunshot sounds.

I walked down the short hall and saw the old cuckoo clock on the wall. It was hard to see, but it was 3 a.m. oh my god . .these kids . . 

Walking towards the living room, I saw Qri and Eunjung sitting in front of the tv. A blanket on top of Qri, but her blonde greenish hair strands spilling on the floor. Those two were playing Call of Duty Black Ops 2. It was so god damn late too.

"Yahh ! Ham Eunjung ! Lee Qri ! What are you doing up this late !? "

They're shoulders jumped and bolted they're heads to see me looking down on them. They took off their earphones and microphones and snickered at me.

"Ehh ? Unnie, we're just playing call of duty. "

"I thought that x box broke ! " I pointed at the flimsy white x box.

"Boram unnie fixed it for us, earlier ! " Qri teensily grinned at me.

"Shouldn't you both be asleep ? " I grunted and eased myself on the velvet couch. My tired sinking right in and my eyes still planted on those two pop idols.

I looked at the screen and I was god damn dumb founded. "How are you playing versus with only pistols ?! " I raised my hand at the t.v. in confusion.

Eunjung's eyes were still glued on the screen. Her hands mashing on the black control buttons and her arms shifting wildly and knocking against Qri's elbows. "No. Tell me how we're playing with Tiffany and Taeyeon on x box live, when they never played black ops before. "

I huffed a breath. "Whatever. "

I closed my eyes and out. 

---