Nothing to be scared of -

Being The "Responsible" Leader !

I slid the xbox to other side of the room and looked at the huge stain. Half of it on the carpet and the other half on the wooden floor. I threw a old rag towel on top of the carpet stain and grasped the handle of the mop for the creaking floorboards.

Hyomin quietly watched me, while sitting down on the couch. I could tell she was afraid to speak to me. Pretending to not know that she was staring at me, I roamed my eyes around the room, looking corner to corner, and slowly, ever so slowly, i finally made eye contact with Hyomin. Her shoulders jumped up a bit and her nails scraped the couch seat.

I gave her a tired smile. The kind where your face says "I know something bad happened"

"What's wrong, Hyominiee ? What's up with your expression ? " I slowly got up from cleaning the floor and stared at her. She just stared at me back, while biting  her lip. I must be scaring her. Yeah, yeah. Poker face leader is me.

"Urmm . . unnie, you seem so grumpy towards us when we do something bad. " She tilted her head to one side. A curious expression wiping her whole face.

I threw the mop and spritzing spray back into the closet. The mop clanged loudly against the wall. I walked up to Hyomin and she widened her eyes a bit. That expression made me seem guilty. I don't know why. I patted her on the head and gave a quick peck to her forehead. "Ahh . . Hyominiee, don't worry. "

She pouted at me and laid her back on the couch.

---

The dukbokki on the pan angrily spewed tiny droplets of red sauce all over my shirt. Slipping the kitchen mitts on, I grabbed the hot handle of the pan and dunked all of the contents onto a large plate. These little devils better eat this right up, I cheekly laughed to myself as I held the plate up.

"What's so funny ? ? "

I almost dropped that dang plate. It wobbled back and forth, as I got my balance back. "Yahhh ! ! " I turned my head to see Boram's tiny head poke up from behind me. She swiftly went in front of me and eyed the food.

"Wahhh ~ ! That looks so good, Soyeoniee ! Let me get the first bite ! " hung wide open and her eyes sparkled at the sight. She'd probably marry food, if it was possible . . 

"Hey ! Hey ! No, no, unnie ! Wait until everyone is sitting down ! " I balanced the white plate on one hand and swapped her hand out of my way. Placing it on the table. I took off all my kitchen gear and started my way down the hall. It was so usual of me to knock on everyone's doors and call them out for the goddamn godly dinner.

I first went to Qri's room. *knock knock*

"What ? ? ? " Her voice seemed annoyed.

"Come out, Qri unnie. I made dinner. " I sighed.

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. " That was the longest dragged out word I ever heard from her.

What's with her ?

*Areum's room*

"Areum ahh ! ! Go eat dinner ! " I exclaimed out to her.

"Okay, unnie ! " Her tiny voice projected out.

*Hyomin's room* *knock knock*

"Mmmmm ? " Her usual whiny voice was covered up by her lips.

"C'mon Hyominiee, dinner time. " I breathed out tiredly.

"Alright, unnie ~ " Her voice seemed to giggle.

Eunjung's and Jiyeon's room were right next to eachother. The doors weren't even far apart. I raised both of my hands and knocked at the same time. "knock knock* 

Both of them made a "Hmmm" with their throats.

"Get your asses to the dinner table. " I crossed my arms and walked off.

---