Stop fighting, can't you see I'm busy ?! -

Being The "Responsible" Leader !

"Hey ! Stop it ! Eunjung ahh ! "

Qri's voice echoed off the walls of my room. I sat cross legged on my bed, the laptop warming the side of my thighs. I looked at my closed door and sighed. Oh my freaking god. It's like 11 p.m. and they're fighting . . ?! God dammit, Ham Eunjung.

I threw my laptop aside on the bed. It hopped a few times and stopped right by the edge. I breathed in and out deeply and latched the door open to my hell.

The dorm halls stretched so long to me as I tip toed my way to the living room. It's always that one room where they fight, unless it's the kitchen. I e corner and reached the living room. The bright lights on and the members scattered all over the room.

Areum there in the corner. Boram unnie standing next to Hyomin, who was biting the side of her left index finger. In the center, Qri was pulling on Eunjung's shirt sleeve. Her finger spaces were scrunched up by the white and black striped cloth.

They didn't seem to even notice I was in that damn room. I just want this over with !

Jiyeon stood and pointed a accusing finger at Eunjung "It's your stupid fault, unnie ! "

"My fault ? You're the one leaving the stupid mug laying on the carpet ! " Eunjung's jaw hung so low it almost fell to the floor. 

These kids . . don't they know I have I'm busy with that stupid rescheduling mumbojumbo thing.

I walked right in between those two, everyone's shoulder seemed to leap a mile. I put my hands on both JIyeon's and Eunjung's heads.

"What are you two idiots fighting about, now . . ?! " I growled tiredy and Qri unnie whimpered away to where Areum stood. I felt like colliding both their heads together and get it over with, but I just stood there like a lone lioness. I put my arms down and wavered my finger back and forth to them. Their eyes still accusingly glaring at eachother. "Hey . . hey ! Park Jiyeon, Ham Eunjung ! " My voice accidently cracked and Eunjung giggled a bit. I smacked her on the back of her head.

"Owch ! Stop it, unnie ! " Eunjung rubbed her head and pouted at me.

"Okay, what's the motherf*cking problem today ? " I sternly asked and crossed my arms. These little runts. . 

Jiyeon stuttered her way to explaining. "Well . . uhm . . Eunjung knocked over the cup and the juice spilled all over the floor and broke the xbox. . " I looked at the front of the tv and surely enough, there was a stain that looked like a wad of chewed up gum on the beige carpet. The xbox wet from the cover and sides and this small white smoke emitting out of the mechanical square. I crossed my arms, tapped my foot, and counted to 3.

1, 2, 3. I let out a deep breath.

"Stop fighting. Who left the cup there ? " I scawled at Eunjung. All she did was lift her arm slowly and point at Jiyeon, who looked at her disgusted.

I sighed angrily and grumbled "You idiots, look . . You two both did something dumb. Jiyeon. . why would have Hyomin brought the coffee table for ? Just for decorations ? And Eunjung, don't get that overly excited next time and watch where your limbs flail around. Now stop being immature and go to your rooms. I'll clean this mess and call you out for dinner. "

I pointed at each of their rooms and said "Go. Now. " I frowned, as the hung their heads low and walked away.

As their doors closed shut, I went to the storage room and grabbed the mop and cleanser.

These kids. . . always causing some kind of trouble.