Two

The Chances in Love

"Hearts tied in knots."

 

~~~oOo~~~

 

"Please fasten your seatbelts and straighten your chairs, we are preparing to land." The speakers announced. 

Choco looked outside her window and smiled faintly. *I wonder what kind of changes happened while I was gone.*

A few minutes after the plane landed, Choco happily observed her surroundings thinking if she really is here, her hometown.

Of course, she couldn't help but remember all those moments she did, to be what she is now. She's basically living her dream, the thing she wanted the most. The sacrifices she had to make was unavoidable, Choco left lots of things behind just to make her dreams come true. 

Just then, Choco snapped out of her thoughts and brought out her Iphone 5 and took a picture of a huge poster that says "Welcome to South Korea!", and posted it on her instagram with a caption of  'It's been a long time coming, but I'm here now. :)'

Actually, after becoming a model, Choco became fond of taking pictures so she really updates her instagram account from time to time. 

Once she was done getting her luggage and doing everything that was needed to be done to get out of the airport, she spotted the people who will be fetching her and taking her to the hotel.

Choco finally reached HonSu Hotel which is one of the most active and leading hotels in South Korea, to be welcomed by her best friend, Bang Nicki. 

Nicki is an art director who she met in Paris, while working together in some photoshoots when she started her modelling career. Nicki is half American and half Korean, but they were both the same age so it was easy to approah each other because of the language and soon became closer.

 

"Hey! How's your flight?" Nicki asked.

"It was really comfortable." Choco said.

"Why wouldn't it be comfortable? You were flying in business class, after all." She chuckled.

"You've got a point." Choco smiled.

"This place has great services so I think it would suit your taste and you'll immediately feel at ease. By the way, I got you the room across from mine...", Nicki grinned as the elevators opened, "Let's go." 

 

Finally, you put your luggage in your hotel room and laid down on your bed. *Wow, this bed is really soft and it smells really good.*

"So, are you ready for the press conference tomorrow night?" Nicki sat down on the side of your bed.

"Yeah.." You said and sat up, "I can't believe my dreams are totally happening right now. I never imagined that this could actually happen to me. I'm a famous designer for a beginner and wow, I'm just speechless." Choco's eyes sparkled as she tells about her feelings.    

"I'm so happy for you." Nicki said and touched Choco's hand.

"Thanks, Nicki."

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

 

"Hyung!! Look at the T.V!" Tao shouted from the living room.

Since Tao was the maknae and he didn't specify which 'hyung'  he was referring, Kris, Chen, and Xiumin came from the game room and rushed to the living room to see why Tao got all worked up. But seeing as Lay was so immense in reading a book, he didn't bother to check on the maknae while Luhan was busy with the phone calls from his office workers so he didn't even get to hear Tao's calling.

You might be wondering why Luhan has 'office workers' calling up on him, it is because of an older female fan who had a cancer and owns a large company named HonSu. She was so in love or obsessed with Luhan and even put all her properties on Luhan's name before she died just to show her love for him. So, Luhan decided carefully and eventually he agreed for it to be put in his name in respect for his fan's wish for him to accept, even though it was really too much for him. Ridiculous? Yes, actually.

Anyways, back to the situation in the living room.

"Tao, what's wrong?" Xiumin asked.

"LOOK! Kim Choco's here! In Korea!!" Tao beamed as he pointed at the flat screen television that showed Kim Choco getting out of the airport with some security guards assisting Choco on her way to ride inside a car.

"Ugh... Who?" Xiumin scratched the back of his head.

"The one we were talking about the other day, the one who owns KC." Tao explained.

"Ah, yes. I remember now." Xiumin smiled.

*She's finally here.* Chen thought, with a worried feeling about Luhan's reaction to this news. 

"I can't wait to go and shop in her store." Kris smirked and high-fived Tao.

"Me too!" Tao grinned ecstatically.

 

1 hour later when everybody was preparing to go to sleep, Chen knocked on Luhan's room. 

"Come in." Luhan called from inside his room.

"Um, hyung... Have you heard about the news?" Chen asked, worried.

Luhan furrowed his brows, "News? What kind of news?" 

"I guess you haven't..." Chen sighed. *Because based from your reaction, you're still fine.*

"Luhan hyung, Choco's back... She got here in Korea, 3 hours ago and we've seen it on the news already." Chen explained while waiting for Luhan's reaction.

The moment Chen had said the words 'Choco's back', his mind went totally blank. It was as if a rush of feelings and memories from the past, came back and he didn't know what to say. But out of all the feelings he felt in that matter of seconds, it was pain and anger that stood out to him the most. 

"Oh.", was all Luhan could mutter with his face, emotionless. 

Chen looked confused and blurted out "Is that it? A simple oh? That's all you have to say?"

"Why? What else do you want me to say?" Luhan asked, even though half of his heart knew how Chen was concerned about him.

"... I.. I'm not sure too..." Chen looked embarrassed. 

"If that's all you want to ask me, you can go back to your room now." Luhan looked away.

Before Chen could exit his room, he gathered up his courage to ask Luhan these words, "Do you still love her?" 

*Although I practically know the answer to this question, I just want to see if he'll answer with the truth.* Chen thought.

"Go to sleep, Chen." Luhan answered shortly.

*How pathetic it may have sounded that I couldn't even bring myself to respond a simple yes or no to your question, but my heart is not in the right state to answer it... Mianhae, Chen.*

 

~~~oOo~~~

 

Author's Note: They'll be meeting soon so don't worry. 

More comments, Faster update~ ^_^ 

Check out my other story : Love Me If You Dare