Chapter 2

Being a Girl.
I peek around the corner, praying silently no one is awake yet. 
 
"Wonder where the is?" A familiar voice laughs.
 
"Probably limping down some ally, even I'm feeling some after affects of yesterday," though I can't see him, I can tell HanBin is wearing a pleased smirk just by his tone.
 
Biting my lip I timidly enter the room, not making eye contact with any of the guys in the lounge area, trying to escape to my only safe haven - my room.
 
"Hey , enjoy yesterday?" A shadow towers over me and I gulp, not sure if I'm suppose to answer him but he continues, "Your screams were such a turn on, I want to hear them again," my gaze shoots up to meet his, my eyes filled with obvious fear.
 
"Yah hyung, not here, teachers come in to get coffee to often." JiHun, basically HanBin's "handler", pulls him away, taking an extra second to smirk at me evilly.
 
"Heeh heeh, don't think you're off the hook TaeHyun," with a low chuckle the group leaves. 
 
Though there are numerous other guys in the room none of them give a damn about any of this, some even laughing a little from amusement. They make me sick. All of them. I stalk out of the room, run up the stairs faster then any normal human and dash into my room, locking the door instantly and falling against it, tears spilling endlessly from my eyes.
 
"What did I do to deserve this?! HUH?!" I yell at the top of my lungs, shaking with sobs.
 
I don't want to live anymore! I wish I were dead! I DONT WANT TO LIVE! My cries rake my bruised body painfully, making me gasp for air. 
 
"I don't want to live anymore..." I whisper.
 
I can't. I won't. I-I'm done. A sick, twisted plan begins to take shape in my head; perfect. I'll end it all. Right now--no. HanBin might come...somewhere he won't find me then. Grabbing a small pocket knife from my desk drawer I sprint out of the dormitories, past teachers who call my name, past  the snickering groups of guys, past everything. I don't stop running until I find I'm in an older neighborhood, the building showing age and some decrepit or abandoned. Perfect. I look around, finding a building that's actually caved in on one side, making an ideal entrance. Climbing over rumble I enter the dim remnants of a warehouse and startle myself when I step I something, shattering it. Looking down I see myself reflected in glass. Picking up a larger piece I hold it up to my face, looking at myself and trying to see what everyone else does. My black hair cut short and boyish, my face perfectly shaped with a v-line, small lips that I guess resemble a girl. My eyes are big and wide, chocolatly brown and glassy, my neck is slim and  un-masculine. Maybe I do look more like a girl...it doesn't matter anymore though. Nothing does. I take the glass shard and break it into a smaller piece, cutting my fingers in places before putting the material to my wrist. Strangely, I feel a smile cross my face, this is it; I can finally be happy now, forever. Sliding down to the ground I slide the razor sharp object against my skin.
 
Slit. Slit. Slit. 
 
Blood pools quickly and I hear a laugh from myself as if from a distance, hypnotized by the red liquid oozing from me. It's oddly beautiful; The pain welcom and riveting. But I still feel the pain. I'm still alive...I quickly swipe over my skin again, yelling out as that was the deepest cut yet, blood spilling from it like a fountain. 
 
"Heeheehee I feel...nnn...dizzy..." Leaning against the crumpling wall I continue to cut slits my wrist, my vision beginning to blur...
 
"oh my god what the hell are you doing?!" A scream comes from somewhere in The room but I can't seem to focus on it.
 
I do feel the glass slapped away from me and hear it shatter in the ground. angrily I try to lookup at the blurry figure who did it,
 
"W-what's wrong with you?! Go away! I'm-I'm almost done...so...close...then I'll be happy again..." My thoughts swim away to the abyss and I feel my eyes droop before blackness.